PDA

View Full Version : New Grower

WeaponTheyFear
08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
im thinking about growing and i was wondering wear i could get seeds. would seeds from the weed i buy work? and are the online seed banks reliable?

StonerDave
08-02-2006, 07:55 PM
I grew some bag seeds a few times, and it was cool. And if your in a country where seeds are illegal, it's a little sketchy to mail order, but people seem to get away with it. The best advice I could give on mail ordering is to order from the Dutch, not the Canadians. They seem to get less shit from the US about mailing seeds to it's citizens.

Rictor
08-03-2006, 07:11 PM
never order seeds online no of it is secure enough to trust

CanGro
08-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Well im a new grower and smoked some really good weed the other day and had some seeds in it, so decided to use them. My attitude is if its good enough to smoke its good enough to grow.

Oh and never order seeds online, for the simple reason if your in a country where it is illeagal to have them you will find that the police check orders and you could find yourself in hot water.

stickyinsalem
08-03-2006, 10:19 PM
um...first way...if your a first time grower...use bag seeds...
next your going to ask how to find good seeds...well...its like this...take a seed in your fingers...roll it around...and then try to crush the bastard in your fingers...not with a hammer or anything else....just your fingers...if it breaks open...BAD SEED...if it doesnt...germinate the seed...read up on germination...if it sprouts a root...GOOD SEED...if not...try it again with another seed...most dealers...microwave they're weed so the seeds are bad...they do this to make sure the demand is their for their supplying...gotta luv those crooked mother f'ers dont ya? but there are good dealers that dont fuck with the seeds...yes...sometimes good weed has good seeds...but not always...