PDA

View Full Version : no more space to dry!!

Mo. G
07-30-2006, 05:49 AM
Absolutly no space left to hang the goddies. Any suggestions? How about a brown paper bag?

GunBarrel
07-30-2006, 09:08 AM
The trouble with a brown paper bag is you wont be able to see where you are going, and hiding from the problem doesnt generally help! :) lol.
No really, i have not tried it but a friend of mine swears by putting his bud in a brown bag to dry. Even in between sheets of newspaper! I guess the most important thing is airflow because of the risk of mould so if you watch them carefully i imagine they would be fine.
See what anyone else says though cos its only information from a mate, not from experience.

dopesmoker
07-31-2006, 09:20 PM
If you live in a secluded area where no one can see you yard you can hang them from the clothesline

bud breath420
08-01-2006, 10:57 AM
yaknow if your realy badly out of space ill be more than happy to take them buds of your hands.. lol just hang them in an old closet or something with a desk fan in it.. im sure your house isnt overflowing with buds..... is it?

chisme
08-01-2006, 11:37 AM
erm shouldnt you be using the jar method? that saved lotsa space. all you need is an empty kitched cupboard

Mo. G
08-03-2006, 05:55 AM
How does the jar method work? Wouldn't it mold? I ran a few lines in my space from wall to wall. So far so good. Ey bad breath 420 if your in nor cal we could choke on some carmella. I got plenty to go round n round

jamstigator
08-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Wouldn't want to jar them until after they're mostly dried. I think that's the problem he's having: simply drying the buds. Heh, that's a nice problem to have; hope I have that problem someday too! ;)

Dry for a week or two. When the stems snap briskly, they're ready for jars. Put em in jars, not packed too tight. Mason jars, the kind used for canning. Use ones with big enough openings that you can reach your whole hand in when you need to (to scoop out the juicy dust that drops from the buds over time). Each day for the first week in jars, check for condensation inside the jar. If you see any, open that jar for an hour that day. After the first week in jars, check em every few days and release accumulated moisture. After eight weeks of dry+jar time, you will have perfectly cured kickass bud.

Aaron385
08-03-2006, 11:33 AM
On the garden knowms video there is a guy with the standard issue rubbermaid type bin (i guess about the 40 gallon size) with a few layers (shelfs) of chicken wire on the inside and an air tight/light tight lid. There is a small computer style inlet fan and the exaust is thru a small homemade carbon filter.. and the guy said it worked like a charm.. and it held a ton of bud.

Rictor
08-03-2006, 06:56 PM
all you need is string and cloths pins trust me air diring is the shit it might take alittlebit but trust the people

bud breath420
08-07-2006, 08:45 AM
got any pics of the harvest?

Jdog7000
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Get a big refrigorater box and hang it in there in the dark.
With a small fan inside.