PDA

View Full Version : Question on bubble hash...

Sam
10-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Ok stupid question time: what exactly is bubble hash? Is it made using those bubble bag things or if not how do you make it?

Thanks.

roll it up
10-08-2004, 02:36 AM
its pure trichomes just pressed into a ball or chunk

RoguePoet28
12-01-2004, 07:06 PM
anyone care to share their favorite way of smoking bubblehash? I'm hoping to get a chance to try some soon.....I don't care for tobacco, so it won't be splif...what is the deal about using a knife?

roll it up
12-01-2004, 09:28 PM
its called hotknifing.i have never tried it.ive never smoked bubble hash either,bud works for me for now.but i really wanna try bubble hash.sounds fuckin bomb

bowlsnapper2012
12-03-2004, 11:59 PM
wait are trichomes the hair on weed or what r they?

Chongzbongz
12-04-2004, 03:59 AM
the best way to do hotknives (blades) as i call them is too heat the tip of a butter knife using a stove propane torch but make sure your weed is like little tiny pieces... just dab the knife on the piece of weed and have another knife topress down on the other side of the piece of bud and suck the smoke while its rising... tears your throat apart though... i use an ice hooter ( cut the bottom off of a small plastic bottle. but save it... take approx. 5 ice cubes and stick it in the top part of the bottle, with the bottom part stab about 5 holes in the bottom and stick the bottom piece into the bottle backwards just take the cap off and have someone squeeze the blades together underneath of the ice hooter.... hope this helps, it also rips your throat apart... just not as badly

slipknotpsycho
12-04-2004, 07:59 AM
again...i've only used this for resin....seems like kind of a waste of actual bud to me