PDA

View Full Version : Greenville smoke=Wack!!!

SexualXacy
07-25-2006, 08:15 PM
K i just posted this in the experience forum. But thought id share here..There is some bad stuff going around in Greenville...Taylors area!!

SO here is my experience.

Two days ago surprisingly my younger sister who is 18 brought me a fatty. I havent smoked anything in a long time like 3 months. I usually get my stuff from people i trust that smoke every day. Well anyways i hit it like 4 times and i had a eurphia that lasted only like 5-10 mins. and the last hit i took i kept coughing for like 5 mins non stop..i couldnt hardly catch my breathe..then i felt like i had hit my head on something..like i had a big gash in my head and it was bleeding..then i swore i had killed my mom (which she is fine and i didnt hurt her) then i felt like then i was in a helicoptor in route to the hospital. Then i felt like I was in brain surgery..then i heard people praying over me..i heard a voice saying you are going to a better place...then i heard something like we are taking her liver for organ dotation. then i thought i was dead..because i saw a bright light.Anyways i was like this for nearly 6 hours. My mom who is a nurse said she took my pulse rate and it was like 140 bpm. she took me to the ER. and the dam doctor didnt do anything..he thought i was just crazy..they did take my blood and pee..but only tested my pee for drugs which came up neg for everything...the stupid doctor refused to test my blood for anything...next day i slept the whole day pretty much and each time i woke up i was sick..i went to the bathroom sick like 4 times!!! My friends some who smoke just about every day say that it sounded like it had embalming fluid in it!!

stinkyattic
07-25-2006, 08:32 PM
People who lace their buds and don't tell the buyer ought to have the living piss beat out of them. Defeats the whole purpose of what is supposed to be a pleasant and relaxing experience!
That's a horrible story. I'm sorry.

Fattie
07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
yup, you got laced bud, with embalming fluid its called lean. not the drink lean, but the smoke. They say that beacuse once you hit it and pass it, before it gets back your leaning in your seat.

fucked up. You didnt smell it?

dezire2feel
08-06-2006, 10:25 PM
do you have any left?

MeatRulz
08-18-2006, 06:36 PM
pcp...