PDA

View Full Version : OK NEW GUYS NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!

customx
10-05-2004, 11:42 PM
ok so im 17 and have a pretty high meytabolism and on friday and saturday i smoked about 2 bowls and i just found out i need to take a drug test for my soon to be job. soooo i went to gnc and bought sum of there best detox stuff for 48 bux and now im drinking TONS of water. sooo my question is wut is the procedure for like taking the drink and how long before and should i peee before and wut should i do proir ro goin into take the test. (urine test of course) also my friend said if u add 2 drops of bleach your clean. duz that work and should i do that AS WELL as the detox drink or could the bleech thing just f then whole thing up. ok thnx for any help and i really hope i get sum i really want this job lol

THNX GUYS

customx
10-05-2004, 11:43 PM
also duz creatine poweder help speed the process cuz have sum but dont no if itll make things worse

rnf232s
10-06-2004, 04:29 PM
How long before you have to take your test?? Here is a previous post on diluting for the day of the test, I did and I passed a test, so hopefully you can too. It talks about creatine in there too.

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=1147&highlight=dilution

customx
10-07-2004, 01:54 AM
well i followed the directions on the bottle and i peed like a million ties the last 2 days hopefully all the water i drank helped alot the bottle said i only needed to be clean for 48 hours and i was for like 72 so that probly helped. the only reason is that this is a great job for a kid my age and they wont tell my mom cuz its confidential but keep your fingers crossed everybody