PDA

View Full Version : Little green/white bugs???

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 08:22 AM
I just started growing some lowryders 3 weeks ago and they are looking not too shabby, but there are tonnes and tonnes of these little white bugs flyring around them. They don't seem to be on the plants themselves, they are just around them and flying around. Also, there are some other bugs... white and green ones that are a lil bigger than the tonnes of lil ones. these green ones lay on the plants.

Ive been trying to kill these little fuckers and there are just way wayyyy too many. the smaller bugs are just lil white bugs no bigger than a finger-nail clipping.

The plants have no apparent visual damage at all, but they are kinda growing slow. Lowryders are supposed to produce bud for harvesting at around 2 months. I've had these for 3 weeks and it doesn't look like they will be ready in 5 more weeks.....

any help? please??

sooooooooooooo many fuckin bugs?

By the way, the plants are set up in my apartment with closed windows doors and all. and now i have a lil bug infestation.

what kinda of bugs are these by the way?

UnitedParcelSecrets
07-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Have you tried soap?

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 09:11 AM
If your trying to make some kind of joke about my hygene, your not funny buddy....

Anyways.... still looking for usefull suggestions?

By the way, they seem to all be attracted to the light for the plants.

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Or wait, was that a real suggestion? I've heard of people using some water and dishsoap in a spray.

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 09:26 AM
I've determined that I have whiteflies. Shitty for me, but at least they aren't spider mites.

I'm about to do a search to destroy these bitches, but in the meantime, any suggestions?

bongerstonerd00d
07-23-2006, 07:28 PM
No pest strips you can get at Wallyworld in garden section.

b0nger

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I live in Canada, no wally world. Or at least not in my city.

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 11:36 PM
i am trying diatomaceous earth now. It seems to be mainly for crawling bugs but if i can hit these flyin bitches with it, Im sure it will cut em up and shank em just the same. Plus my brand is raid- with insect food additives so im hoping they will try to eat it. Either way, I dosed my leaves with the shit, so im sure the whiteflies will eventualy get cut up by it.

FeastonThisSHITT
07-23-2006, 11:40 PM
or does anyone say it won't?

FeastonThisSHITT
07-24-2006, 12:54 AM
The shit worked, it's only been 1 hour since I put it in and there are already hundreds of bug corpses in my soil. damn...

notrightquite
07-24-2006, 04:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH

stinkyattic
07-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Sounds like both whiteflies and aphids.
Yellow sticky traps+diatomaceous earth+neem oil spray.