PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Corner (Libs & Anti Americans stay out)....

HiGuy
10-05-2004, 07:19 PM
I did as much reading in this forum and noticed there are so many misguided souls when it came to the truth, and I thought instead of trying to teach a old dog new tricks, just avoid them and communicate with those that see things as they really are.

Please NO Libs and Anti-Americans please. We don't want your crap here!

Iraq has NEVER been better in way of less murders, more schools, more freedom and voting soon to take place which NEVER happened before. 8 in 10 people there appreciate American and the allies in the war on terror, and our military is at over 105% on reenlisting. Our defense budget did increase the deficit, however it is necessary to not only protect the home land from primitive life forms with the goal of strapping on a bomb and blowing you woman and children, but taking the fight there.

Our economy is performing at record highs. And the fight on terror, we're WINNING!

The UN, France and Germany are being investigated for fraud with the Food for Oil scandal, which will result in their credibility to crumble even more~;o)

Republican congress and house is fighting to keep God in the pledge and gays from marriage, as well, fighting to be sell producing in way of drilling for oil instead of depending on other countries for it (which the Dems are to blame why oil prices are so high).

I am proud of my country and the direction it's going and I thank this administration for a successful triumph in reducing many concerns I as a productive member of my country and local economy.

I'd like to hear from other Pro-Americans please, and again NOT you's full of hate that runs entirely on issues that are made up.

I have lots of good news to share with you all, and on any issue....

:cool:

Euphoric
10-05-2004, 08:08 PM
this administration would lock you up if they caught you smoking. would you still be singing that same old tune behind bars?

heartsurgerysurviver
10-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Well, lets see, i'm not a lib or anti-american, but I do feel a need to speak out about lies the current administration is spreading. To many people believe the stories told by republicans.

1 bush says we attacked Iraq because they have WMD
Where are they? Oh yea they've been moved, right.

2 Iraq has never been in a better way?
So the car bombings, the beheadings, the killing of american troops, and
the bombed out buildings are better?

3 record deficit spending
I hope my grand kids taxes aren't as proportionatly higher

4 Economy at record highs
What facts back that up? Sure defense contractors are receiving record amounts of funds but where does that help the average guy?

5 UN, France and Germany being investigated?
Food for oil? american troops lives for oil is more like it

6 republican house and congress keeping gays from marriage
yup those gays are a real threat, let's not give them any rights. Is that what a republican does to it's own people? Are the blacks or muslims next?
I thought freedom was for ALL americans ,not just the heterosexual.

7 Dems to blame for high oil prices.
That's a pretty big stretch. didn't cheany have a closed door meeting with the energy committee, those reports still haven't been released, kind of fishy to me. gas here was $1.30 a gallon before bush was elected, it is now $1.89 all of those increases were in bush's term.

8 I am ashamed of how MY country's elected have sold us a bunch of lies to further THEIR agenda.

9 God in the pledge,
That was put in the pledge in the 40's, If I remember correctly, by a democrat.

I look foreword to an educated response. Again I ask " show me 1 thing that Bush hasn't lied about" just 1.
This war is over an oil pipeline, nothing more , nothing less.

peace
heart

Button Basher
10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
He's only gonna say "Hey, I told Anti-Americans to stay out of here, take your soulless wonder somewhere else! Now where was I? Oh yeah. Everyone agree with me!" :D

HiGuy
10-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Yes there are a few things I don't like about this adminastration, but again, we have no one better choice and there is more good then evil with Bush.

HiGuy
10-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Each of these issues are based on completely faults information. I won't waste my time with other then to say you may want to keep this to yourself so many don't see the real (limited mind) you~;o)

Euphoric
10-05-2004, 10:38 PM
delusion is not a virtue!!

HiGuy
10-05-2004, 10:39 PM
He's only gonna say "Hey, I told Anti-Americans to stay out of here, take your soulless wonder somewhere else! Now where was I? Oh yeah. Everyone agree with me!" :D

Talk about cover up! Libs do it better then anyone~ :D

heartsurgerysurviver
10-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Each of these issues are based on completely faults information. I won't waste my time with other then to say you may want to keep this to yourself so many don't see the real (limited mind) you~;o)

I can see you're position is so weak you have to insult others instead of replying with intelligent posts.
I'm still waiting for anyone to show me 1 thing bush hasn't lied about. Oh wait there isn't any lol
prove what you say or don't say anything.
where is there good in bush?

peace
heart

sawleaf
10-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Well, Bush likes to make jokes that aren't funny. He attempts at humor. That sorta counts as a good thing I guess??? :p

HiGuy
10-06-2004, 12:36 AM
I can see you're position is so weak you have to insult others instead of replying with intelligent posts.
I'm still waiting for anyone to show me 1 thing bush hasn't lied about. Oh wait there isn't any lol
prove what you say or don't say anything.
where is there good in bush?

peace
heart

God in the Pledge, I grant you that. God was voted as being important. However, for each of your other stated topics, you're wrong....

1) WMD in Syria as well, with more of those mass graves we have yet to find!
2) Bombings in Iraq are from pockets of 'cults'. The murder rate is much higher each day in auto accidents here in our country. We're the out cry here?
3) The deficit in comparison to a household, when you brake it down, is less then 20% of the total GDP, which is No big deal! What we have to do is control spending and the Libs are just as bad, even when we're not in war.
4) Employment is at a record low level; where are you????
5) Yes they are...
6) If we changed the law for a few, what's to stop it from being changed tomorrow and the next day? Hell someday at this rate, we can marry our house plant.
7) Dems didn't want to drill where we can, to obtain oil and stop depending on other countries, so they voted against this.
8) Kerry and the dems have sold a package of crap over their years. Name me one thing they have helped with?

Last what Bush hasn't lied about was the threat of harm to our country, your children and our future. I have yet to be convenience Saddam wasn't.....

heartsurgerysurviver
10-06-2004, 01:42 AM
WMD were never found in Iraq but lots of other countries have them including us
From bombings in Iraq to auto accidents, where's the connection?
20% of GNP is a big deal even before you factor in intrest
employment? record low? 5.6% and that doesn't include people who no longer recieve benifits.
who is investigating them
changing the law? New laws are inacted every day. gays have the same rights as heterosexuals, no one is talking about house plants, it is about 2 adults choosing to form a union.
Ahhh drilling for oil, so the environment isn't important? like i've said before 8 out of 10 gulf wells aren't operational. Btw the west coast of florida was auctioned off for future drilling under Clinton.
The dems are just as bad as the republicans, my whole point. Both parties follow their agenda while lying to the american people.
The threat to our country is from the politicans not terrorists. Bush has done more harm by oposing a 9/11 commission. That commission wanted to find out who really was responsible for 9/11. Something bush didn't want to happen. This administration knew saddam wasn't responsible, yet still invaded Iraq, Why? Oil
peace
heart

Ed Ward MD
10-06-2004, 02:58 AM
figuratively that is.

Exactly ON DA MONEY. Honey. Nice rapup HSS.

Plenty of good in bush. Just has nothing to do with the president.

Ed

HiGuy
10-06-2004, 03:38 AM
There is enough oil for us to live off it for millions of years studies have shown. WMD in other countries aren't a big deal when the countries are decent. There's a problem when tyrants and dictators have them too (besides the sales to terrorist groups). Regarding unemployment. Most people don't abuse the system, and the few that do made it convincing for others to follow. My point is when I lost my job 15 years back. I knew no body was going to take care of my problem but me. I opened a business and turned a profit within months. Riding the system is because the system is easy to ride. Regarding gays. They deserve rights under the law in way of unions, but not marriage. If we change the law to allow same sex to marry, within a few years one can argue "why can't I have sex on my front lawn, it's my property". My concern is we're bending here, there, here, there in time over minority groups issues. We can drill for oil but it's voted down in part on the environment, which is bogus! The area we're looking to drill in is in comparison to a pimple on a elephants body. The 9/11 commission was put in place to remove the Clintons from blame first, then to find Bush accountable with last, perhaps tips to help from attacks in the future. In closing, common sense says that to be free from threat, evil most be removed. Like cancer in the body, you don't remove just part of it. Iran and N.K. is being addressed by more then just our country, and has not broken 12 years of sanctions. Oil is in our interest for Iraq to gain from, not us. If it was our intent, we'd take their production instead of paying over $50.00 a barrow. You have to admit, Bush LIBERATED millions and that country is 1 less harbor for terrorist. And that each lost of life is sad, however under the category of WAR, we're doing really better then expected. Liberia gave up their WMD and our coalition is 30 strong out of 34 (give or take 1 or two). In 1974 there were 7 democracies; today over 104. Having a better world is a safer place for our children and all attempts not to aim in and fire on terror is aiding and abetting the enemy.

GHoSToKeR
10-06-2004, 07:26 AM
I'm not an american, anti-american, Lib, or a Dem, so, regarding "Libs & Anti Americans stay out" Well FUCK YOU!

I usually don't like to resort to insulting people I don't know, even though I occasionally do.. but, HiGuy, youre an idiot.. You come out with facts that you have no proof of, and yet you claim everyone elses facts are false.. you start a debate, and then bitch when people disagree with you, etc etc etc I could go on for hours, but at the end of the day, youre an arrogant prick and you need to grow the fuck up, hell im only 17 and ive got more sense than you.. as for the rest of you, whether youre Lib, Dem, or neither, dont let this fool talk shit, because thats all he does.. peace
oh and by the way, though I usually dont care about politics, I thought John Edwards did a pretty good job at the VP debate.. and considering Bush fucked up at his debate, hes gonna have to pull a figurative bunny out of his hat to win this election.. or just falsify the ballot count again............. :rolleyes:

ivani
10-06-2004, 08:16 AM
There is enough oil for us to live off it for millions of years studies have shown. WMD in other countries aren't a big deal when the countries are decent. There's a problem when tyrants and dictators have them too (besides the sales to terrorist groups). Regarding unemployment. Most people don't abuse the system, and the few that do made it convincing for others to follow. My point is when I lost my job 15 years back. I knew no body was going to take care of my problem but me. I opened a business and turned a profit within months. Riding the system is because the system is easy to ride. Regarding gays. They deserve rights under the law in way of unions, but not marriage. If we change the law to allow same sex to marry, within a few years one can argue "why can't I have sex on my front lawn, it's my property". My concern is we're bending here, there, here, there in time over minority groups issues. We can drill for oil but it's voted down in part on the environment, which is bogus! The area we're looking to drill in is in comparison to a pimple on a elephants body. The 9/11 commission was put in place to remove the Clintons from blame first, then to find Bush accountable with last, perhaps tips to help from attacks in the future. In closing, common sense says that to be free from threat, evil most be removed. Like cancer in the body, you don't remove just part of it. Iran and N.K. is being addressed by more then just our country, and has not broken 12 years of sanctions. Oil is in our interest for Iraq to gain from, not us. If it was our intent, we'd take their production instead of paying over $50.00 a barrow. You have to admit, Bush LIBERATED millions and that country is 1 less harbor for terrorist. And that each lost of life is sad, however under the category of WAR, we're doing really better then expected. Liberia gave up their WMD and our coalition is 30 strong out of 34 (give or take 1 or two). In 1974 there were 7 democracies; today over 104. Having a better world is a safer place for our children and all attempts not to aim in and fire on terror is aiding and abetting the enemy.
That was bad

Libertarian Toker
10-06-2004, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=HiGuy]There is enough oil for us to live off it for millions of years studies have shown. QUOTE]

What studies are those you speak of? Millions of years??? Man, I sure would like to see these studies. Can you post me a link or something to them?

"WMD in other countries aren't a big deal when the countries are decent. There's a problem when tyrants and dictators have them too (besides the sales to terrorist groups)."

So I guess you think we should attack China, Russia, NK, France, Britain, Pak, India, and Iran also? What about the US? Should we attack ourselves too?

"If we change the law to allow same sex to marry, within a few years one can argue "why can't I have sex on my front lawn, it's my property".

I'm with GHoSToKeR, your an idiot. No, your a moron. Either that or your really a liberal out to try and make conservitives look like idiots. Either way your still an idiot, err ah I mean moron!

" Liberia gave up their WMD and our coalition is 30 strong out of 34 (give or take 1 or two)."

That had nothing to do with bushy. It just happened to happen while he was in office. I'm not liberal or anti-American, and I find your view of things to be as wacked as they are. Bushy and kerry are the same. If you are for one, you may as well be for the other.

Toker

HiGuy
10-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I give up! I realize (like that one post said I am 17), I am dealing with a bunch of children here that yes, like me like smoking grass.

You Libs own this forum and I'll let you run with the ball since it's like 50 to 1. Bye Libs, someday you'll realize it's guys like me that saved your save a tree life...... No point in 'trying' to move forward, it's your way or fuck you all....

Sam
10-06-2004, 11:54 AM
What 'studies' are these. Of all the fossil fuels, oil is lowest, followed by natural gas, then coal. Althoughnew oil fields are discovered now again we can only expect oil to last a century or two. If you're gonna make up facts no wonder you like Bush so much! Seriously though do a little research-think before you type.

Libertarian Toker
10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
I give up! I realize (like that one post said I am 17), I am dealing with a bunch of children here that yes, like me like smoking grass.

You Libs own this forum and I'll let you run with the ball since it's like 50 to 1. Bye Libs, someday you'll realize it's guys like me that saved your save a tree life...... No point in 'trying' to move forward, it's your way or fuck you all....

Figures! When the the going gets tough, the tough run away. In your case it's with your tail between your legs. If you run off at the first sign of trouble, how is it that you will "save" anyone from anything? You seem to be kind of whimpy to even be saving yourself, let alone anyone else. Your to whimpy to even hold off a few liberals, and like you said, theres plenty of them here. Of course if your scared of them liberals, and it seems that you are, then I expect you will not try to redeem yourself, and will continue with your plan to scurry off like the whimp you are. If liberals are all the things you say, why are you so scared of them?

Toker

sawleaf
10-06-2004, 03:32 PM

WAAAHHHHH. You are always talking about debating. Did a bunch of kids and "Libs" get scared? Look at yourself, you are a joke with your ridiculous posts. If you would be less resentful to other people and actually debate with some intelligence, maybe people would respect you more and actually try and understand your side of the debate. Don't insult people and expect them to respect you and listen. From your posts, we see you as a hate-filled, close minded, angry person. You label us all as Liberals, yet there is a very healthy mix of conservatives and independent thinkers on this website as well. I am a registered Republican, but I would never vote for Bush. The man simply doesn't have the intelligence to run this country and is too far out of touch with the American people. Kerry is a joke also, but I do think he is very much a more intelligent man. How did you save us? I'm a veteran are you??? Your welcome for your rights idiot. Don't take it personally (but you probably will) that I think you are a misguided fool. You can't expect everyone to agree with your posts and views. If you do, then your life must be full of frustration and anger. Real terrorists come from whackos like you. Please don't become the next Unibomber or McVeigh.

Button Basher
10-06-2004, 06:47 PM

Boo fucking hoo. Don't come back puppy dog!

GHoSToKeR
10-06-2004, 10:37 PM
no doubt he'll register under a different name and spread the same bullshit

like sawleaf said, theres a mix of people from all sorts of religious and political backgrounds, and yet we all disagree with him lol anyway, cya HiGuy, nice knowin ya haha