PDA

View Full Version : The most mellow weed you ever smoked?

orangeman
07-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Well I finally got some weed and I'm high and I gotta say. This is the most chill out shit ever. Not too intense with the cerebral shit I'm not energetic even a bit or even in the mood for regular music (or even rap :eek:) I'm lovin mellow slow songs now. Everything slow (really) and I'm really just layed. And it's like my body went back and captured my feelings of the best day of my life and replaced my current feelings with them right now just for the time of me being high and I'm appreciating everything that life has done for me. The best shit ever. So I need to know, whats the best most relaxing layed back weed you guys ever smoked that just made you say "fuck it" and forget about everything and have a good time just being chilled? I need to know cuz I might order a few seeds of some strain that can do this to me over and over. :dance:

postmandave
07-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Aurora indica.nebula. and strawberry cough.all have the feel good factor.if you want to giuve yourself a pat on the back or just repay your head for all the thinking and working it does give it a dose of aurora indica .you will love it .be safe the postman.

cannabis campbell
07-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Well I finally got some weed and I'm high and I gotta say. This is the most chill out shit ever. Not too intense with the cerebral shit I'm not energetic even a bit or even in the mood for regular music (or even rap :eek:) I'm lovin mellow slow songs now. Everything slow (really) and I'm really just layed. And it's like my body went back and captured my feelings of the best day of my life and replaced my current feelings with them right now just for the time of me being high and I'm appreciating everything that life has done for me. The best shit ever. So I need to know, whats the best most relaxing layed back weed you guys ever smoked that just made you say "fuck it" and forget about everything and have a good time just being chilled? I need to know cuz I might order a few seeds of some strain that can do this to me over and over. :dance:

sounds like heroin :D

The best shit i ever had was hash but in a space cake, get me stoned as fuck for about 11 hours! until i went to bed so i was still stoned when i was asleep after that so more than 11 hours.

I was high as fuck and i couldn't move or keep my eyes open for shit it was amazing though i felt totally relaxed and with the music on bob marley playing in the background its just an amazing feeling and you feel like your in a special place, I love weed!!!:dance:

notrightquite
07-23-2006, 12:45 AM
How the hell do you know you were stoned while you were asleep?

BukDatAss
07-23-2006, 01:44 AM
yeah he said Layed back CC not cracked out for 11 hours on some hashish. Hash is the shit tho had be buggin out for a while like 6 hours. But Chill out high I dont think I ever really had it. I only been tore the F up or justs not high enough never in the middle like that