PDA

View Full Version : Rave anyone???

Sig
07-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm not much of a club goer, but I'm gonna give this one a try and I thought I'd let you all know about it. It's called The Stadium. My friend Ellen works there, and I'm workin on gettin some free passes.

Sunday night is RAVE night at the stadium and I'm gonna check it out after I get off work at 10pm. It's open 'til 4pm, sometimes later if the party is really goin.

This friday the 21st there's a special treat coming and I for one am goin to see it. The Girls Gone Wild bus is gonna be at the Stadium along with their production crew and they will be shooting. YAY for boobies!!!! There will also be a couple of the cast members from "Real World" <---that TV show I never watched.

Sounds like fun though, so I'm gonna smoke up and head over there.. here's some official details.

This is the text they've been sending out through the myspace network. If anyone wants to get a group together and go, let me know.

THIS FRIDAY, July 21st the GIRLS GONE WILD tour bus stops in Tulsa at THE STADIUM, 81st & Garnett in Tulsa!!

Along for the party will be several cast members from MTV's THE REAL WORLD!! You can party with the cast of the MTV's THE REAL WORLD and the entire GIRLS GONE WILD crew!!

This is the REAL DEAL!! Check out all the details at: www.girlsgonewild.com

Doors open at 9PM. Come out THIS WEEKEND for your chance to win a VIP PARTY for you and five of your friends.

Don't forget AFTER-HOURS at THE STADIUM....open until at least 4AM every Friday and Saturday night!!

Every Sunday night it's RAVE NIGHT SUNDAY. Live DJ spins out techno, trance, house and breakbeats. Bring your glowsticks!!

Next Thursday, it's the GIRLS GONE WILD video pre-party and a FREE MySpace Meetup!! Check yourself out on the big screens, get in free if THE STADIUM is on your front page. (Just bring a printout for proof or at least your URL so we can verify!)

Sig
07-21-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm a retard.. that should be 4am... not 4 pm.

Sig
07-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Wow;.. I was way too stoned to go in there tonight. It was fuckin sensory overload. lotsa boobies, lotsa lights, and a system that hit so hard I had to time my heartbeat with it to not go crazy. I'll be there again sunday stoned off my ass hopefully with some more friends than just 2. Hope everyone had an equally riteous night.

walterpklondike
07-22-2006, 04:27 PM
hey sig do you know who is spinning?

Sig
07-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm not sure who's spinning. I think it's one of the jocks from 106.9

walterpklondike
07-24-2006, 04:26 AM
well how well were the beats matched Sig. Really enjoyed my time going to raves in seattle during the 90's. Still like the music have went to a little more trance than the breaks i used to like. Armin van Burren Rocks. 33 and still love the scene. www.sflovefest.org, check it out great party,be back this year too :dance: :dance: :dance: