PDA

View Full Version : need indoor plant help!!!! PLZ

ronjohn420
07-18-2006, 06:04 PM
okay folks.... i need help. I have a closet growroom (sorry no pics yet) it is NOT a walk in (6ft.wide + 2ft long) about 12ft sq. i have three T12 ballasts that hold 2-40watt bulbs a piece, heres the breakdown : (4 cool white, 1 F-50 full spectrum and 1 plant and aqua.) 6bulbs @ 240watts = 19200 lumens
and i have a 20 inch box fan in the top corner blowing more air than id prefer....
so heres the problem, ive been watering them with a homemade mix of nutrients i call "R20" that consists of (1 ltr. water, .5tsp hyg.proxide, a pinch of epson salt and a half cap of tahitian noni juice) and believe it or not they were growing fine (and i mean real good) theyre in 1qt. pots and i was watering them a 1/2 cup of "r20" twice daily, now they are about 30-53 days old (depending per plant) and about 6"-8" tall
and the leaves are starting to get yellow at the tips and one of my plants are growing "straight up" as if it is closing up,

now ive went over to distilled water only (which is slowing growth) and have trimmed some of the yellow leaves off, also ive started watering about a half pint per plant every 1.5 days...

lately (within the past 2days) ive starting mixing vitiman b12 in to the water,
any suggestions on why the plants are getting yellow leaves

or just any suggestions in general.... please help

Anathema2121
07-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Plant abuse chart. It should help diagnose anything thats wrong. :)
http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/97.htm

ronjohn420
07-19-2006, 03:53 AM
hey man.. thanks alot, thats exactly what ive been looking for

ronjohn420
07-19-2006, 04:15 AM
these are the pics i was going to upload in the first thread, they are alittle grainy, but what the hell......enjoy:)

mscaboo
07-19-2006, 10:21 AM
they are hungry,get some fish emulsion from walmart.your plants need nitrogen.also i would suggest getting some dolomite lime and adding it to your soil at 2 tablespoons per gallon of soil.

ronjohn420
07-19-2006, 12:33 PM
hey thanks man, i was already was considering fish emulsion (starting this friday)..... also i was considering bone/blood meal, does anyone have any input on these products. i personally think, (minus 1 plant with yellow leaves) that they look good, although im tryin to kinda force growth alittle for a sooner harvest........

please give any advice for a 1st timer tryin to make da bud'

thanks alot folks

Weed4Life
07-21-2006, 02:03 AM
Hey MSCABOO- what does the dolomite lime do? What if you have plants growing already? ho does it work?
And what section in walmart for that fish emulsion?

ronjohn420
07-21-2006, 02:18 AM
hey weed 4 life , on that fish emulsion. its in the plant department. Next to the miracle gro fert. and nutes., and the lime helps it to get the phosphurus that the plants need. NOW ON THE REAL TIP...FOLKS, i need a hand here...

ive got a great idea for some liquid nutes. i listed the suppliment facts, tell me what you guys think .. blow up the pic to see it.

PS. this is being mixed per 1gal. distilled water and is being sprayed seperate from the water

Weed4Life
07-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks ronjohn420. I will go get sum today. I might also buy sum bloodmeal or sumthing like that also.

Binzhoubum
07-24-2006, 04:41 PM
The lime is used to increase the pH of the soil. I think you should keep your soil at about 6.5 -6.8...Be careful with too many nutrients, too.

That label looks like you took it off a vitamin bottle. :)

:smokin:

ronjohn420
07-24-2006, 06:35 PM
thanks Binzhoubum, hey this may sound ametuer, but i didnt think it was that important to keep ph precise in soil gardening, ive never known a grower to use a ph meter in anything EXCEPT hydroponics......

although i am considering a water culture hydro system, so i guess a ph pen wouldnt hurt

and by the way, i got the fish emulsion and IT WORKS GREAT, i used very little not to over do it, and so far so good, and ill have pics after work....

PS. Binzhoubum..... that nute sheet isnt a vitamin label, its something a friend threw my way, he grows as well and does some WEIRD SHIT, but has been helpful in the past, i scanned the paper in and posted it....

what do you all think?

mad5387
07-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Very Nice Link 2121

Sweet Leaf Dreams

ronjohn420
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
yeah, i printed that one... good info dude