PDA

View Full Version : M.J. IS LEGAL IN CANADA - JOIN THE FIGHT

Buds 4 Life
10-04-2004, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone, we're in Paris Ont, & are actively fighting the prohibition laws. Kinda got shoved into it & then jumped into it, since we got busted. We're back in court Oct, 4. We wanted everyone to know that the laws on M.J. are very clouded right now. The courts admit that the law died on Aug 1, 2001 Terry Parker Day, but they say a judge resurected a new law on Oct. 7, 2003. The problem with that is only parliament can make laws, not judges. (POLCOA) Oh, and the judge that they say resurected this law....he refused to put in writting that he made a law. SO there is no order saying the law is alive, which takes us back to Terry Parker Day!!! We're in court Oct. 4 to challenge the laws again with our motion. Go here to read about it http://health.groups.yahoo.com/grou...ss/message/7400 or here http://www.medpot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10379 You may need to read through.
If there's anyone out there that's been charged with an M.J. offence that wants to stand up & fight back instead of lying down & taking it in the rear, just let us know & we'll help get you in court. Nothing used in the motion can be used against you in your trial & if we win there is no trial. So what have you got to lose? Let's clogg up the court systems Canada wide & they'll have to listen. By the way you don't need a lawyer & it's free. Only the costs for photo copies.
[email protected]

Buds 4 Life
12-13-2004, 09:41 PM
December 8th the B.C. court stated that M.J. possesion is not illegal....We say it's about time people were told the truth & it won't be long before the whole country knows it.
D & L

MaRiAh
02-28-2006, 05:27 PM
my mom said she talked to a cop and he sed that they dont even bothter with stopping ppl who r smoking weed theyre only after the growers so technically the cops legalized it themselves

also u gotta think..... if they legalize weed they will prolly do the same thing with it as they did to tobacco, like adding shit to it and raising the price

mfactor420
03-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey there! We need some updated info on this topic. Most of this info is about 2 years old. Where are things at today? How about posting the documents that say the BC Court claims possession is not illegal? Also the first link to a yahoo group in your post is a dead link.

ThatTokenWhiteGuy
06-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Don't legalize! Decriminalize!

Buds 4 Life
04-30-2009, 01:11 AM
You got it backwards. Decrim would still allow them to charge people or give repeated fines. :wtf:
Buds4Life

Buds 4 Life
04-30-2009, 01:13 AM
It's been a while since we posted here. We've been very busy with court for other people & getting our lives back on track.
Terry Parker, the man who killed the law on August 1, 2001 was given a court ordered exemption. However Canada Post thought it was a good idea to intercept his mail & give his pot to the cops. They never charged him & kept it.
He is now going back to court to take them on in a big way.
We believe that the law died because of Terry & he will be the one to prove it is still dead. :thumbsup:
Buds4Life

Maxor420
01-19-2010, 07:08 AM
Is this limited to BC? Or is this a supreme court of Canada (Or equivalent, I'm no law student) that can rule on a national level?

I would love to have a link to an actual copy of the document from a government website or similar, not saying I don't believe this, it's just I know people still getting busted for simple possession here in Manitoba. If this is a national thing, then dammit I'm going to start getting VERY loud!:mad:

Buds 4 Life
08-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Is this limited to BC? Or is this a supreme court of Canada (Or equivalent, I'm no law student) that can rule on a national level?

I would love to have a link to an actual copy of the document from a government website or similar, not saying I don't believe this, it's just I know people still getting busted for simple possession here in Manitoba. If this is a national thing, then dammit I'm going to start getting VERY loud!:mad:

It should be National, but they claim otherwise....we'll see!

All the info you're looking for is at Canadian Cannabis Legal Defense Resource
Canadian Cannabis Legal Defence Resource (http://www.ccldr.net)

or GOOGLE POLCOA

John Turmel is the man putting together the FREE kits & Terry's case.

The kits are working very well & at least 20 people have gotten out of their MJ charges & not just possession either! They also work for past charges since the Crown has been lying about the law since 2001!

They are at the Appeals level right now & there are at least 5 others trying to join cases together to make a bigger impact! The more people who join cases, shows that there is an urgency to be heard!

The Crown is of course trying to have Real Martin's case thrown out, his mistake was in asking Judge Rosenberg, who is the very same judge that sided with Terry & gave him an exemption.

This should prove to be very interesting!

Anyone want their charges to go away?

If ANYONE wants more info please don't hesitate to email us @ [email protected]

mstoker
08-15-2010, 02:49 PM
i would think that since the government oks the use of pot for medicinal purposes that they should pick up the tab for it as well. odsp covers all my other meds, should this one too.

dshea241
09-25-2010, 01:42 AM
The government of Canada states that marijuana has no theraputic value and not an approved drug which does not imply that they say it is OK for medical use. On another note a women here in Nova Scotia went to court and now has social assistance covering the cost of her medical marihuana. I live in nova scotia and am covered under the same drug plan but I was told I would have to go to court to have them cover the cost. The government of canada awarded prarie plant systems a 14 million dollar contract to grow medical marihuana. I don't know who gets the money when I pay for my medical marihuana, the government or prarie plant systems. I assume the government as it goes to health canada accounts receivable. Anyway I am beginning to ramble and get off topic. You should call odsp and ask. Most likely it will be a yes or no answer.

ZeroWingX
11-03-2010, 07:13 AM
So is Marijuana Legal there or do you have Medical Laws like California?

dataspecs
03-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Im voting Green Party, Pirate Party, Marijuana Party, Communist, Or last choice Liberals. This would help stop discrimination for pot users. If you ever been harassed or inconvenienced because of your pot smoking, but have never voted when you can, your an idiot. If you vote Conservative and smoke pot, you are a bigger idiot, as they want to throw all pot smokers in jail. Vote for your right to exist, and get your friends to vote for your right too !

Voting takes 5 minutes, but can affect your life for the next 4 years. If you have protested hours on end, but have never voted, your an idiot.

Laws change, politicians are the ones who change them. Different politicians change laws in different ways.

Vote and get all your friends to vote. You do not need to be more of an activist than that. dead stupid easy.

This world is full of Haves and Have-nots, if you are reading this forum, more than likely you are a Have-Not. Since we outnumber the Haves, lets not let them dictate to us, what we can and cant do.