PDA

View Full Version : i need an excuse quickly!!!

YASoob
07-12-2006, 07:57 AM
relative comming over on friday. i need a way to prevent them from comming in my room. They have a huge family, about 6 kids. As a big family, of course you gotta put your belong somewhere. What can i use as a good excuse for not leting them open that door.

so far i thought about changing my door knob and go away till they go home.

any suggestion will do, i don't care if its stupid, it just might work.

thanks in advance.

bobbydabud
07-12-2006, 08:16 AM
just keep it lock all the time and tell them u have like a dildo show going on in there lol idk just say i want my privacy so piss off

bud breath420
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
say its a complete mess, your dog (if you dont have one steal the nieghbours) threw up everywhere, you rented it out to an alien an hes working on his space ship in there so he can go home, say you left bear traps open in there, tell the kids theres a monster in there (if the kid are like teenager or sumthing give them a doobie if they dont tell, say the mafia took your room an are holding it hostage, all of the above might work or better still just lock it man... is killing your family an option at all? hmmm im kinda bake and these are some pretty good ones man.... better still use them all together then no one will go in your room...... why arent they aloud in your room?

graph
07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Say you've got a meth lab going. They'll be so scared and pissed that when they find out you're just growing weed, they'll be cool with it.

I'd say that I had a lot of expensive computer (or whatever relates to your life) equipment that's all really sensitive, and you're trying to keep it away from the kids.

HeartCore
07-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Some family of my girlfriend was coming over. they wanted to check out our new house. Three rooms are done, one is filled with all kinds of crap and one more is my growing room. So after shown the rest of the house, they wanted to see the crap room. I showed it and then they proceeded to the growroom. I told them, well, there's even more crap in there, nothing to see. Then they commented 'ah, that must be your secret room with whips and chains. I responded with 'not at all, I'm just growing massive amounts of hemp there '(with a smile on my face).

We passed the room, they didnt ask again.

Keep in mind that I live in Holland though ;)

busteruk7
07-12-2006, 11:21 AM
lol
just say ya bought ya work home and ya cant let the kids fuck up3 weeks worth of work so that room is out of bounds
cheers all :)

YASoob
07-12-2006, 04:42 PM
thanks for the reply guys. only reason i need for an excuse is if they were to ask "why can't we go in there", "Why won't u let us in", "What are u doing", "What are u doing in there", "Where can i sleep (damn that one is tough)". I just don't want to disrespect them and i wanted to do it in the nice possible way.

thanks in advance

bongerstonerd00d
07-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Tell em to stay the fuck home you never like them anyways ??

b0nger

KEGS
07-12-2006, 05:44 PM
painting pull the bed by the door mak it look like your going to paint your room

YASoob
07-12-2006, 11:38 PM
ohhhhh, thats really good kegs

orangeman
07-13-2006, 12:30 AM
relative comming over on friday. i need a way to prevent them from comming in my room. They have a huge family, about 6 kids. As a big family, of course you gotta put your belong somewhere. What can i use as a good excuse for not leting them open that door.

so far i thought about changing my door knob and go away till they go home.

any suggestion will do, i don't care if its stupid, it just might work.

thanks in advance.

Tell them that the room you dont want them going in is a photo development room or something.

Aaron385
07-13-2006, 02:57 AM
Or that you just got back from the gun range and there are a bunch of guns and ammo laying around.. I actually do that when i get home from the gun range i will put all the guns in my room till i clean them.. and keep ppl out untill i get the guns put up. dont have a gun? nows a perfect time to become a gun owner :)

you can be VERY stern about gun saftey even with friends and family.. its the way its supposed to be.

YASoob
07-13-2006, 04:11 AM
i wish that would work. but they own guns themselves and would love to see mines.

hey aaron, did those odor cfl u got work for u?

Tom Swierzbinski
07-13-2006, 04:12 AM
Osama bin Laden is hiding in there.

Aaron385
07-13-2006, 08:03 AM
the first day i didnt notice any difference.. the second on it did seem to smell better.. not a world of difference but a bit better.. maybe? could have been mind tricks.

they did get hot tho.. I use them now in other parts of the house.. lights that are on the most.. I broke down and got an ozone generator and man.. that thing ELEMINATES odor.. I stuck it in my stinky roomates room and lit it off for an hour and now it smells like roses in there.. keeps the whole house smellin nice. The only thing that sucks is you cant be around when you lite it off.. ozone isnt too good for ppl. But i could have never imagined odor killing power like it.. but thats at like 400mg/hr O3.. not like 1mg/hr like the bulbs put off.. if that.

Id reccomend save money on ozone cfls and get either an o3 generator or a carbon filter.. I now have both :)

SpiritLevel
07-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Have your girlfriend round, keep her in your bed naked.. Take sativa bong hits and give each other head. you'll soon forget about guests...'what are guests?'

orangeman
07-13-2006, 08:19 PM
i wish that would work. but they own guns themselves and would love to see mines.

hey aaron, did those odor cfl u got work for u?

Use my idea :D

SpiritLevel
07-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, tell em its a Dark Room for photolab... I'd never have thought of that and I used to do my own developing many years ago...

BukDatAss
07-14-2006, 12:57 PM
I def agree with the guy that said painting ur room... Just lay some blue tape around some moldings and say you are painting. I was going to say to leave some tools on the floor and say your fixing something in your room closet, heater, hole etc...... but that sounds better

the image reaper
07-14-2006, 03:03 PM
tell them you murdered your last houseguests, and their bodies are stinking up the room ... guaranteed ... :smokin:

ronjohn420
07-28-2006, 12:13 PM
say its a complete mess, your dog (if you dont have one steal the nieghbours) threw up everywhere, you rented it out to an alien an hes working on his space ship in there so he can go home, say you left bear traps open in there, tell the kids theres a monster in there (if the kid are like teenager or sumthing give them a doobie if they dont tell, say the mafia took your room an are holding it hostage, all of the above might work or better still just lock it man... is killing your family an option at all? hmmm im kinda bake and these are some pretty good ones man.... better still use them all together then no one will go in your room...... why arent they aloud in your room?

so yeah, im offically laughing my ass off at work @ 8.05am...haha

yeah man, is this your house or do you live with parents...
because if you said youre fixing stuff or making repairs, it may tip the parents off, but yeah. i work at a paint store (so obvisoly painting sounds good to me). You can get mistint paint for like 15.00 a gallon... so get a gallon ot 2 of paint and say that youre doing faux finishing on the walls, and there is NO REASON why little kids should be around in that room...

plus tell them its OIL BASED PAINT this stuff stinks and takes 12hours between coats to dry.....

that will def. keep them out for a while (or a couple days)

klup
07-28-2006, 02:44 PM
you could tell them that youre a disgusting slob and that you left a roast beef sandwich under your bed for a month and 9 days and that theres a rare yet crippling disease inside your room, but that youre immune to it.

it would really help if your have family is dumb