PDA

View Full Version : quantity over quality?

myselfandi
07-11-2006, 12:26 AM
If you're given the option of getting a good amount of decent midgrade, or half as much dank...for the same price. Which would you go for?

TheLion
07-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Quality Quality Quality

Aftershock00
07-11-2006, 12:49 AM
ever heard the term "Quality not quantity"? I'd rather have some good weed like AK-47 than some mids. Although it would be good nice to have a good amount of mids if say you were having a big sesh and giving your friends smoke.

Aftershock00
07-11-2006, 02:40 AM
^^ i'd love to be your cousin dude!

yoda
07-11-2006, 02:47 AM
depends on what i have the money for

420purplehaze420
07-11-2006, 02:51 AM
ALWAYS quality over quantity...

Cas
07-11-2006, 03:25 AM
quality........................................... .......!

Its a Plant
07-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Quantity?

Haha, just kidding. I'll have an order of Quality with a side order of more Quality. And hold the lettuce, please? :p

Lightitup44
07-11-2006, 04:39 AM
I like quality, but i smoke it to fast and quality here is like what would u like, an oz or more of decent mids or a quarter of jsut ok chron. thats where i saw fuck the chron itll be gone in three days. in ur case dont be dumb, go for the bomb.

-peace

C A N N A B I S
07-11-2006, 07:07 PM
if it was an oz of like mids over an eighter of high grade shit i might jus take the mids cause honostly bro smoke from a bong itll get u high no matter wat
but thats jus me

Phunkytown
07-11-2006, 08:48 PM
mutha fuck all that bullshit. I need to have me a big sac. i dont give a fuck if its premium shwagg. As long as the green is green, then its all good. I'd rather have an OZ for 120 than a 1/4 for the same price. Unless someone pitches in for a smokeout, then im not buying no quality shit. If i had more money, then yes, but the simple fact is that most people are broke and that quality bud cost funds that we aint got.

OzzyOz
07-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Quality > Quanity if it's for personal/close few friends

but if i want to go to a party and smoke everyone the fuck out, i'll get some High-Mids/Average chronic...

Never shwagg
fuck shwagg...
just gives me a headache

Phunkytown
07-11-2006, 09:26 PM
^^^ unfortunately i was raised on shwagg and middies. never had any dank bud around here. chronic shit is a dream for us here.

enthused
07-11-2006, 09:50 PM
i try to have both. I'd take quality first as long as its really dank.

i smoke my dank alone and my mids with others

LimpBizkitRMV04
07-11-2006, 09:55 PM
i think it really depends on what your going to do with it. for instance if your going to just smoke a bowl or two a day then your going to want some bomb weed as opposed to if you smoke blunts alot. if you spend all the cash on a little bit of some really good weed itll burn away pretty fast. As for me i like to alternate i buy mids for when i want to smoke alot all day and smoke blunts. where as to if i buy headies im only going to be smoking a bowl maybe a bong pack at a time. Like i said from how i see it, it depends what you wanna smoke and how u wanna smoke it :rasta:

orangeman
07-11-2006, 09:58 PM
For me it's always quality over quantity. Your lungs will also thank you for yor decision of quality :).

Kilo0192
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM
if it was an oz of like mids over an eighter of high grade shit i might jus take the mids cause honostly bro smoke from a bong itll get u high no matter wat
but thats jus me

Yeah I'd have to agree cause 1/4oz for me lasts liek a day of anything quility or not. I will smoke it all. I likes my weed alot! But f it's only gonna be me I'm always alright with getting ripped on some dank shit. :rasta:

ThatTokenWhiteGuy
07-13-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll take quality. I don't smoke a lot of blunts or have super big bowls to load and I don't smoke with lots of people like at parties, usually only 1-3 people. So quality for me. Quality, quality, quality...

MetFan3125
07-14-2006, 03:28 AM
I'll take whatever my guy's got. If it's green and it does the trick, who cares? but if I had to choose, i'd take some high quality shit and slowly toke on some bowls or a bong. but if I got an oz of some alright shit, I'd be rollin up joints all day.

slpntrx5
07-14-2006, 04:23 AM
i'll take the mids. i just like having a large amount on me. plus i have a low tolerance, so the mids'll probly last me about twice as long as the dank would.

DE.Db33t
07-14-2006, 04:37 AM
That is one tough question.

If it was me and a few friends i'd get the dank to rip that shit out of a bong or piece or something.

But if im out and about at a party or with just alot of people I have to go for the mids and roll some j's. The only prolbem is i cant find any mids dealers, IMAGINE THAT ;)

Ginnas
07-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Where I live we don't really have "mids" so quality shit is all I have available. So if I'm broke I have to get a half eight.

bobmarleyjr.
07-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Like im my town i can get prety good mids for 10 a gram...when when it comes to top grade stuff..Haze is 15 a gram, AZ is 15 and KB is 15 to...the problem is KB is really good shit, but it's also like the heaviest weed so u dont get as much...i say Quality over quanity though

invoke
07-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Go with Quality

Big Calhoun
07-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Depends on what the situation is. If I'm having a hard time hooking up and things are inconsistent, I'll weigh a quantity bag of mids over a quality bag of high grade. Usually because the mids are easier to come by and cheaper. But, if I have a good network of sources and the scene is stable, then I'll go for the high grade.

jamstigator
07-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Depends on how you like to do the weed. If you just smoke it, then go for quality. But if you make butter out of it, or tincture, then quantity can potentially be a better deal. For example, let's say you have the choice of an ounce of kickass bud for $300, and it's 21 percent THC. Or you could buy four ounces of schwaggish stuff, for the same price, and it's 8 percent THC. Well then, do the math: the schwag is a better deal, since you get more THC from the 4 ounces of schwagg than you do the one ounce of dank, which means more butter (for cookies/brownies/whatever) or tincture. Once it's reduced to butter or tincture, you can't really tell WHAT kind of weed it came from, so what matters is the amount of THC you get for your money.

mastahaze
07-16-2006, 06:21 PM
^^^ unfortunately i was raised on shwagg and middies. never had any dank bud around here. chronic shit is a dream for us here.
then y does ur avatar say i smoke chronic??

and personally i would have quantity of quality, i would pick an ounce of the dankest

Zoosh
07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Quality.
Dont like anything less than high grade unless im desperate.

spacelamb
07-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Life's too short to smoke cheap pot. Go for quality.

Peace

hopeless haze 420
07-17-2006, 07:29 PM
quality def