PDA

View Full Version : Benadryl dosages?

radefactor
10-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Hey-
Ive got a benadryl substitute, its a walgreens brand substitute with 25mg active diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Will these give me the same effects as stories I've heard about benadryl since its the same ingredient, and how many pills should I take (6ft 1.25inches and 175lbs) and how long will the effect last? Thanks!
Later-radefactor

Get P.O.D.
10-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Do not fucking do benadryll, i took 25 and 8 nyquill and that shit sent me strait to the hospital.

radefactor
10-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Do not fucking do benadryll, i took 25 and 8 nyquill and that shit sent me strait to the hospital.

Look at your numbers gee I wonder why you went to the hospital. . . reccomended amount is 300mg I believe, you took 625mg. Thats MORE than double the reccomended amount AND you took EIGHT nyquill. Im asking how other people who've done benadryl liked it and what dosages they took.
Later-radefactor

Drink the Bong Water
10-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Hey, POD your a fucking retard, ive taken 34 pills of Benadryl Alergy, and all i felt was fucking heaven, dont talk shit about that you have never tried. You should take 20ish, there the pink skinny pills right?

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
10-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey, POD your a fucking retard, ive taken 34 pills of Benadryl Alergy, and all i felt was fucking heaven, dont talk shit about that you have never tried. You should take 20ish, there the pink skinny pills right?

everyone has different trips dont need to insult someone because they had a bad trip everyone and their bodies are made diff, dont be such an ass anyways i quit benadryl but i was always good with 20-24 pills or 16-18 for starters and also yes it will give u the same trip because its not the type of pill just the ingerdient and its the same so yes it works :D

radefactor
10-01-2004, 10:09 PM
What are the negative effects on ones body from od'ing on benadryl? This is pretty much all I really want to know now. Thanks!
later-radefactor

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
10-01-2004, 10:12 PM
hmm o'ding effects not sure

Talfrn
10-02-2004, 12:54 AM
All this talk about Benedryl has me curious??

What does it do exactly when you take it ( not as recommended of course ;) ?

Also for a 5'3", 110 female what dosage would you recommend to start with, and any pointers as to have or not have ppl around? Stay secluded or go out on it?

Also I understand what to look for as the *only* ingredient when using Robitussin, but I have heard of the pills that contain this ingredient ( easier to consume ) and how much, again for my body type?

TIA Fellas :D

:eek: Did I tell Ya I am smokin a blunt...Yah...and I am a soccer Mom to boot :eek:

Drink the Bong Water
10-10-2004, 10:56 PM
take 17 pills of the alergy benadryl pills
and if your doing DXM, take the whole bottle of Robitussin Cough Gels ( Active Agrediant only DXM ) 20 pills in all, easy to gulp - they good also check out this site www.legalhighs.org - they got pills that are 500 MG of DXM per pill, they kick MAJOR ass

Get P.O.D.
10-12-2004, 01:40 AM

Mother fucker dont tell me i have never tryed it, because if i didnt i wouldnt of had to get my stomach pumped and be in the hospital.

But hey if you wanna trip on over the counter drugs, go for it, now that i look at it i feel like a fucking fag taking allergy medicine to get fucked up.

Have fun.

koshea
10-12-2004, 01:51 AM
yeah i agree with p.o.d. i took 15 and like threw up and passed out

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
10-12-2004, 02:14 AM
But hey if you wanna trip on over the counter drugs, go for it, now that i look at it i feel like a fucking fag taking allergy medicine to get fucked up.

i agree with that so much, after looking at the CCC i did and the benadryl im so dumb....i mean ya i still do perscription pills and ya its still dumb but like atleast im taking them and im feelin the effects ur suppose to get cuz i mean shit when u take benadryl to trip you arent waitin for ur nose to clear up really good and shit

Day Dreamin Faze
10-12-2004, 02:26 AM

Have fun.

And DXM or anyother OTC (over the counter) drug.

KillaBuzz
10-12-2004, 07:39 PM
if u wanna trip get a hold ov sum shroomz er acid, fucvk theez allergy pillz thatz juss stupid. if yer gunna do dxm get PURE dxm, an i aint talkin bout the pillz that have dxm az the only active ingredient cuz therez still other shit in them.
PeAcE

Get P.O.D.
10-12-2004, 08:58 PM
if u wanna trip get a hold ov sum shroomz er acid, fucvk theez allergy pillz thatz juss stupid. if yer gunna do dxm get PURE dxm, an i aint talkin bout the pillz that have dxm az the only active ingredient cuz therez still other shit in them.
PeAcE

Word, get dex-alone or dont do it at all...if yall wanna trip, get some shrooms or cid as killabuzz said.

radefactor
10-17-2004, 05:50 AM
Yea, i dont kno what i was thinking. plus isnt there acetominaphen in benadryl and doesnt that kill your liver??? Ill just stick with bud for now, never really wanted 2 trip i just wanted to see if there was anything out there that I could buy legally but get high off of. I guess the good shit is illegal for a reason unfortunately.
later-radefactor

DXMLove420
10-26-2004, 05:33 PM
I took 20 once and i was sitting in class and when i got out of mu seat i fell. I always felt like someone is pushing me down or something. But it wasnt a bad trip just diffrent. Its like Dramine to me.