PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's pre-emptive Global Test

Torog
10-01-2004, 10:42 AM
"Kerry's pre-emptive Global Test" CARTOON featuring Kerry's REAL Band of Bros... (http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1232359/posts)
IowaPresidentialWatch.com ^ (http://freerepublic.com/^http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/cartoonarc/GlobalTest.htm) | 10/1/2004 | IPWGOP

Posted on 10/01/2004 2:13:52 AM PDT by IPWGOP (http://freerepublic.com/~ipwgop/)

John Kerry at the debate: "No president, though all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America. But if and when you do it, Jim, you have to do it in a way that passes the test, that passes the global test where your countrymen, your people understand fully why you're doing what you're doing and you can prove to the world that you did it for legitimate reasons.

Torog
10-01-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm looking forward to y'all's response to my poll...

Have a good one...Torog

Sedater18
10-01-2004, 01:22 PM
its a 50% 50% tie, haha I like. I think Kerry had a lame speach and bush did his whole retardedness thing. Not very interesting at all...

Sedater18
10-01-2004, 01:58 PM
heh majority of all the countries in the world for the global test! Just because bad people like good things doesn't mean that the good things are bad. Every murderer wants the right to a fair trial, so does everyone else. Besides more people are suffering now and aren't any better off then before. I mean sure, some people got their asses out of there but most didnt. Since we didn't do a global test, most of the globe isn't on our side!

http://www.hereinreality.com/bushwhack/

sawleaf
10-01-2004, 03:02 PM
If I didn't know a thing about either candidate I would vote for Kerry based on that debate. It doesn't take a genius to see what a bumbling fool Bush was on stage.

HiGuy
10-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Kerry is a FAKE! Bush is protecting the home land and bring the battle over there instead of here. Kerry will cut the budget on our security and ask France advise and maybe take action if we're attacked, after the UN gives us there okay. Bush isn't my dream president, but I'll tell you this. He's thinking first on the safety of my child, my home and my future. Kerry is a politician first with no ones interest but his own first. Hell he has a plan but the problem is, nobody knows what it hell it is from week to week. Even his people are at a lost, but hey as most mush for brains think.... anyone but Bush.

GHoSToKeR
10-02-2004, 04:40 PM
"No president, though all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America. But if and when you do it, Jim, you have to do it in a way that passes the test, that passes the global test where your countrymen, your people understand fully why you're doing what you're doing and you can prove to the world that you did it for legitimate reasons"
I find it hilarious how Torog can say thats wrong lol and now, because kerry said that, it means hes on the same side as saddam, bin laden, etc etc etc.. thats just dumb lol

Sedater18
10-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Bush is protecting the home land and bring the battle over there instead of here.
Bush wasn't protecting the homeland by attacking Iraq. Saddam didn't threaten the U.S. and he wouldn't have. Yes, Saddam hates us, but that doesn't mean he threatend us to the point of sparking a war. The attack on Iraq had no real ground and that's bullshit if you say it does. Bush saying it was because they had weapons of mass destruction wasn't proven. Attacking Iraq is fighting the war on terror? My ass it is. Saddam didn't even fucking have that many terrorists in his country, he wasn't harboring them and he really had nothing to do with them. He didn't really give a fuck about anyone else but himself and his own wealth. Bush said "Democrats call it a diversion for the war on terror yet they also say terrorists are pooring in through the borders!" maybe he was playing nintendo or something when he and his advisors told him what kerry said, because he obviously wasn't paying attention during the debate (as you can see if you watch his body language and facial expressions) but what democrats mean is that it was a diversion from the war on terror but now since the attack it has created more terrorists because they see the option to attack America. Making us safer my ass. Kerry said he doesn't want the war in Iraq, not Afghanistan, because the "war" in Afghanistan has a purpose. To fight terrorism. Did the war make Spain safer? 190 people died in the Madrid train bombings because (largely)of their governments involvment in Iraq, in supporting our country. What the hell is wrong with France having a say in what the leader of war does? If he was protecting our country against weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, and dictators why did he go after Iraq on a hunch, when North Korea came out and told us they had weapons of mass distruction? Kim Jung-il is even crazier than Saddam and he hates us more. We won't go after Kim Jung-il because we are scared to go up against some one who we know for a fact would nuke our asses. Bush is an idiot, a puppet, and an asshole.

HiGuy
10-03-2004, 03:14 AM
Wow man you are a full fledge liberal that really does belong in France and/or Spain; even Canada! Get real! Where do I start? Okay here goes follow smoker (maybe to much). WMD moved to Syria and/or Iran. And if not 'completely', has been moved so many times, it will take a few years to find. (example the MASS GRAVES that were not found until we dug them up).

Okay next. We haven't had an attack on our land since what (9-11-01). Who gets the credit????? Isn't gonning to be me or you is it. It's HOME LAND SECURITY! The Patriot Act in large part. Bring the fight there instead having it here is a good thing. If you have the MOB after you (example), you go to them and kick the shit out of them leaving your base free from attack. (not that I am in the mod; however I did stay at a motel 6 lately).

Next..... This is so easy I am having so much fun with this.....

Okay for real now..... Alkida (however you spell their name) was not only found in almost every country, but yes in IRAQ too! They weren't there on vacation, and it CAN be proven.

WMD (if we can return) is something evil doer's are seeking no? Well isn't Saddam a evil doer? Wasn't his life of crime a good example of bring death and destruction to the masses, no mattter who they were even if their his own people?

North Korea is being addressed by 6 countries instead of the most powerful; 1 us...... This makes for a better view for you liberals and more respect to the world. Pretty good idea ya? Iran is all but on the door of death; which I'll bet will be within the next year or two.

France and Spain gave a deadly example of backing down from terro. In fact I'll go as far as saying liberals are included, and Micheal Moore, Ted Kennedy and Bruce Sprinsting (names not comfirmed in spelling; I hope you know who I am talking about).

So I say thank God (liberals want God out of the Pledge, but that's another debate) for George Bush. I will give my life for protection of our great country; even if it's to defend your whacked out understanding Sedater18! Bring it on.... Kerry is a fake (no I mean FAKE) and there are so many morons thinking what he says it true, when he's just trying to gain a vote. Bush is real, but no the vangaurd of whats right, but fucking close to it!

HiGuy
10-03-2004, 04:03 AM
Reenlisting in the military is at a 105%. in 1974 there were 7 democracy's. Today there's 104 (in part the thanks goes to Ronald Regan). There 75% less terrorist in Iraq then before the war on terror. Out of 15 cities in Iraq, only 3 are a problem. Water, electric and schools are in operation in Iraq compared to before the war. Over 80% of Iraq people are glad we LIBERATED them. Girls are allowed to learn and people there are opening businesses in a record number. Saddam is a memory and people are more excited about the future then ever before in Iraq, and our GREAT country is the reason, with the other 20 plus allies out of 25 helping the war on terror. Bush and the team he put in place wins a award for a successful LIBERATION of millions. Shit happens buddy, but NOT over night. Smoke some and see the facts. I can help (btw). I talk to God and in most all case's, he's answers......

Torog
10-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Reenlisting in the military is at a 105%. in 1974 there were 7 democracy's. Today there's 104 (in part the thanks goes to Ronald Regan). There 75% less terrorist in Iraq then before the war on terror. Out of 15 cities in Iraq, only 3 are a problem. Water, electric and schools are in operation in Iraq compared to before the war. Over 80% of Iraq people are glad we LIBERATED them. Girls are allowed to learn and people there are opening businesses in a record number. Saddam is a memory and people are more excited about the future then ever before in Iraq, and our GREAT country is the reason, with the other 20 plus allies out of 25 helping the war on terror. Bush and the team he put in place wins a award for a successful LIBERATION of millions. Shit happens buddy, but NOT over night. Smoke some and see the facts. I can help (btw). I talk to God and in most all case's, he's answers......
Howdy HiGuy,

Welcome to the wacky world of liberal illogic...lol.

I second what you say--git em !

Have a good one...Torog

Libertarian Toker
10-04-2004, 01:31 PM
"Bush is real, but no the vangaurd of whats right, but fucking close to it!"

Guess what? bushy is fake, and kerry is fake also. They are both puppets on strings, putting on a show for the blind. Heres another little tid bit that most ignore. They are both controled by the same power structure. In other words, the same people are pulling both of their strings.

"Okay next. We haven't had an attack on our land since what (9-11-01). Who gets the credit????? Isn't gonning to be me or you is it. It's HOME LAND SECURITY! The Patriot Act in large part."

Oh yes, please mister bushy, wipe that constitution across your ass, and let's give up that usless Freedom for a little temporay safety. So we have had no attacks since bushy let the first one happen. Big deal, it was his watch that had the biggest terrorist attack on US soil ever. Was he sleeping then? Why did he let this "great country" be attacked like that, and how can we be sure he won't let it be attacked again? We can't be any more sure of it with bushy then we can kerry.

Toker

HiGuy
10-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Toker you're token to much whacky weed! Let it happen. On a string, no credit to the Patriot Act. Man there's no hope for you and I won't waste any more of my time with bafoons like yourself Joker.... If you don't have a clue, stay the hell out of everything you have no clue too. Hope you don't have any children!

Sedater18
10-08-2004, 03:05 AM
Wow man you are a full fledge liberal that really does belong in France and/or Spain; even Canada!
Oh, I see. You're right. People should only be allowed to live in the land of the free as long as they are part of the republican party and conform to your facist religion "christianity" as well as kiss the toes of a greedy hick puppet as he leads our nation down the drain.

WMD moved to Syria and/or Iran. And if not 'completely', has been moved so many times, it will take a few years to find.
Then they aren't in Iraq and Iraq can't use them.

We haven't had an attack on our land since what (9-11-01). Who gets the credit????? Isn't gonning to be me or you is it. It's HOME LAND SECURITY! The Patriot Act in large part. Bring the fight there instead having it here is a good thing.
I wasn't arguing with you about the war on terror, I was arguing with you about the war in Iraq.

Okay for real now..... Alkida (however you spell their name) was not only found in almost every country, but yes in IRAQ too! They weren't there on vacation, and it CAN be proven.
They were found in almost every country, why single out Iraq? Iran was harboring many more terrorist then those who were in Iraq and it can be proven. Why attack the person that the president hates most and not the people that are maybe twice a threat?

WMD (if we can return) is something evil doer's are seeking no? Well isn't Saddam a evil doer? Wasn't his life of crime a good example of bring death and destruction to the masses, no mattter who they were even if their his own people?

Yes, Saddam is bad. I never said or would say he wasn't. But what I have said numerous times, and you don't seem to pay attention to, is that there are worse people out there that have already announced that they have/will attain in the near future, WMD.

North Korea is being addressed by 6 countries instead of the most powerful; 1 us
Heh. Fuck that, even with six nations (china and north korea are allies for the most part) North Korea still poses a much larger threat then Iraq. Saddam Hussien has insane but he wasn't dumb. He never would have attacked the United States because he knew that obviously if he attacked the U.S. that we would take him out of power. He had nothing to gain from attacking the U.S. . I don't know if you realized it but not every dictator . I have to go and will finish this post later

Sedater18
10-08-2004, 07:48 PM
not every dictator wants soley to over throw the U.S. . Many of them don't care what the U.S. is doing as long as we leave them alone.

dHazed
10-09-2004, 02:45 AM
George Bush compassionate conservative and a nation uniter. Thanks

00Ampersand
10-09-2004, 06:31 AM
"Wow man you are a full fledge liberal that really does belong in France and/or Spain; even Canada! Get real!"
"Welcome to the wacky world of liberal illogic...lol. "
"People should only be allowed to live in the land of the free as long as they are part of the republican party and conform to your facist religion "christianity" as well as kiss the toes of a greedy hick puppet as he leads our nation down the drain. "

Can someone please explain to me this way of thinking? I understand there is a rivalry between "liberals" and "conservatives", don't get me wrong, but why do we have to reduce everything to labels? Can't you guys just be receptive to everyone's views and...*gasp*...make a conclusion that wasn't spoon-fed to you by an outside ideology? I suggest that you guys should drop your stereotypical views and open your minds.

Now, to the subject at hand: Bush or Kerry? Well, my mother always told me that if you "keep doing what you're doing, you will keep getting what you're getting". As a Canadian, I despise what the world, including the US, is getting by having Bush as president, and I hate hearing about what your current government is doing with its failing foreign policy. To put it bluntly, since Bush has been president, the US has gone from being one of the most respected countries in the world to one of the least respected countries in the world. Shit, congratulate Bush for that?........well, upon further inspection, that is quite a feat. Try hard as I might, I will never, ever be able to convince 5.5 billion people to hate another country. That's pretty powerful stuff.
I admit, I don't know anything about Kerry's background, but come on! Can he be any worse than Bush? Short of burning your constitution, declaring a dictatorship and pre-empting a nuclear attack on North Korea, I doubt Kerry could top Bush on the "shitty president" scale.
Through this long, agonizing presidency, I still believe that the world doesn't hate Americans...just your government. Please make the right decision in changing it.
cheers!