PDA

View Full Version : Fed Up In Northern Virginia

Universer
07-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Forgive me for venting, but vent I must.

You'd think that in a very populous area veritably filled with cannabis users, not only would it be fairly easy to come by, it would be driven down in price by market forces.

Not so. Time and again and again and again, my simple plight to obtain even the smallest parcel of my chosen vice is thwarted by unfulfilled promises and nowhere leads. And on those rare occasions that there is an actual transaction, I pay exorbitantly, thereby lowering the quantity I can obtain.

Please forgive my diatribe; I realize that there are many others in similar situations, and also there are probably those in Northern Virginia who have stable local connections and are wondering what planet I'm from. I had a stable local connection until about a year ago when that gentleman decided to desist his business -- for which I would not blame anyone, being the pragmatist that I am -- and since that point this humble cannabist has been plagued with a series of fits and starts, exceeding my budgetary comfort more than I care to admit so that every once in a while I can consider myself non-dry.

Maybe I should just learn how to consume that lethal addictive poison known as alcohol. I hear that's pretty easy to get.

AlphaDude
07-08-2006, 01:45 PM
I feel your pain my friend, as fate would have it, at this time, I seem to have been blessed with a steady supply.
One factor I would suggest, forget the alcohol.

Although I dont know if it would be too much of an undertaking, I would recommend growing your own plants. It is actually not a very hard thing to do, and only 3 female plants, grown to bud, will produce enough dank to carry you through the winter.

I mean, if you got the space, and can somehow manage to aquire a dozen or so seeds, go for it. There are several really great FREE resources online to get the first time grower underway.

(ps-btw dude, check your Yahoo offlines often):thumbsup:

Universer
07-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Alpha, you're a good bloke. Felicitations.

As it happens, I have gleaned some instructions from other boards on this here website and have recently begun in earnest to try to make my own. I was tragically born without green thumbs, and all I know is what I read in the papers. But, I have taken some seeds combed from the seemingly distant past (which are probably of rather dubious quality) and a warm moist paper towel. So far, nothing, but I am the most optimistic cynic you ever did see. ;-)

But yeah, I have been seeing and will continue to see if I can cook my own burgers, because I know that's the ultimately ideal solution. I'm just at the very very beginning of an indeterminate learning curve with an uncertain initial outcome.

I don't wish to appear to be the whining wussy wanker that I truly am, but there are only so many false hopes a feller can take, even keel or no. But c'est la vie americaine.

I had a nice steady stable fun good useful neat nifty connection in Sterling until a while back. When that suddenly went, as they are wont to do from time to time, I have been riddled with inconsistency at best and -- sin of sins -- liars. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and I'm somebody's b!tch. (Can I say that on here?)

Congrats on your newfound stability, AD. May it and you have many joyful occasions. :-)

The alcohol is forgotten. It was never really remembered. Not my bag. But there sure is plenty of it about.

My Yahoo offlines? Yessir. At this moment I'm on another box, but when I'm back in the comfort of my own laptop...

Peace love and cannabis....