PDA

View Full Version : Found a Head shop in Richmond!!!!

AlphaDude
07-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey dudes and dudettes!!!

This is one of those FYI shits. (in case you didnt know or are knew to the area)

There is a dude with a booth at the big indoor flea market on Midlothian Tnpke in Richmond that sells head shop shit. He has bongs, pipes, filters, papers, clips, etc, etc. A lil bit expensive, but what the fk, its the only place I know of within a 3 hour drive of here that you can buy anything straight off the shelf.

The only other close head shop I know of is in Charlestown, W.VA.

I have ordered from internet head shops before, but if its something you want, I would rather pay a few bucks more and be able to walk in, look at the shit, hold it in my hand, buy it, take it straight home and fuckin use it that day.

If anyone knows of any other head shop or place where they sell smokin' & tokin' supplies around the central VA area, please enlighten me and the other readers of this forum.

Thanks fellow tokers!!
Later!!!!

2toker
07-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey Alpha, Delta dude here. thats my old frat. see you've been posting up a storm. can you help in the search for the dank? i'm in chesterfield also.

[email protected]

tuser
07-09-2006, 06:16 PM
There are also two shops in the Yorktown, VA area (I think they are near Rte 17). One is a gas station tht has a pretty good variety of metal pipes...the other is like a "fantasy shop" with a huge selection of glass.

They are a few miles away from each other. Sorry that I can't remember the exact locations.

KLAW
07-09-2006, 08:40 PM
damn this is the first time that i have ever looked at this cannabis local thing and i see two people from chesterfield where at are yall im in matoaca

AlphaDude
07-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Believe it or not there are a shit-load of old hippie pot heads still around the corner...and probably even more younger ones :stoned::thumbsup:

davey5737
07-10-2006, 03:49 AM
theres a bp that sells nice glass, papers, and metal in arlington. also, theres doc's in baltimore, which isnt 3 hours

Universer
07-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Davey, where is the Arlington shop?

luvbud
07-13-2006, 04:29 PM
BP gas station right on 29 about the 6000 block

davey5737
07-14-2006, 05:11 AM
yep, right on washington blvd. i think its exit 70 on 66 east

Universer
07-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the knowledge, Davey and LuvBud. Good to know. I'm in Reston now; I was in Leesburg. I find myself all over the region. Charles Town is sometimes easier; other times, Arlington would be easier.

Separate topic: I posted elsewhere on the Virginia forum about the fact that we are starting up a Virginia chapter of NORML, and it is already evident that many of the members of this fledgling organization (who will therefore also be members of the national NORML) will be from Northern Virginia. Please snap me an e-mail (Universer at Yahoo) if you're interested in membership and/or helping.

Peace.

ryn6609
07-31-2006, 11:17 PM
There is a place out on 460 just past suffolk. Believe it called the smokeshack. Walked in cause I noticed cheap newport cartons and to my suprise glass bubblers, bowls, 1 hitters and all. Looks like a log building. Have fun

John the joint
08-04-2006, 04:22 AM
Yea theres another head shop in Richmond called Happy Corner. I dont know how much stuff they have, but i got a nice bowl from them when they first opened.

RICVAGANJ
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey guys, there are two nice shops in town.

Katra Gala on Main St. Across from Sticky Rice.

Also, Kulture Clothing on 18th St in Shockhoe Bottom.

Plenty of nice items you all might be interested in.

mrBill
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
hi like to know were it is on Midlothian

John the joint
08-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Sup man, aight the flea market is way up midlo turpike twords Richmond, and on your right the will be a GIANT store called "Flea Market" go inside and look around. He's there somewhere but he's always changin booths.

AlphaDude
08-30-2006, 06:13 AM
New find. Right next door.
And of all places, in Chesterfield county. Probably won't be around long. lol

The Tobbaco Hut. It is located in the Wal-Mart shopping plaza on rte 10 in Chester, next to the Subway shop.

They have bongs, pipes, pipes, and more pipes, grinders, screens, bowls, etc, etc.

No not really a "true" headshop, but holy shit, for this area what they have is a boom.

smoking habit
09-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Kulture is downtown in the Richmod Area. If memory serves me right it's on 18th street? I think. But yeah, that place is nice. ALWAYS give me free lighters/blunt wraps/shit like that. And ALWAYS cut the price if i buy a shitload of glass, like one time a friend and I bought I think it was 2 ROORs, and 3 other glass water pipes, one was a "pure glass" or something, and we saved around 100 dollars. Very nice guys there, and awesome merchandise. Go there.

Richmondva420
09-27-2006, 09:36 PM
What's up everybody? I'm new to the Richmond area I don't know too many people. I'm looking to score some nugs. Any contacts/hookups or any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!

Lady Jane
09-27-2006, 11:59 PM
What's up everybody? I'm new to the Richmond area I don't know too many people. I'm looking to score some nugs. Any contacts/hookups or any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!

Beee careful darlin'. They'll tear this post down if they catch ya. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. I thought "nah..they can't read EVERY dumbass little post"...but oh, do they ever. :o

Sad, yes... Even on a website called cannabis.com you gotta be discreet.

Wish I could help ya. Good luck on the search!! :thumbsup:

Universer
09-28-2006, 01:21 AM
Lady Jane,

Cannabis.com is a wonderful site run by a wonderful person, FoM. She busts her butt daily and has put together arguably the world's foremost website for news, political activism, and gathering for intellectual cannabists.

But Cannabis.com cannot legally allow certain things, lest we all risk losing this precious (and necessary!) site. So if something gets pulled -- like openly soliciting the sale or purchase of an illegal substance* -- it's for a darn good reason that it gets yanked down.

Peace.... :)

* We all know myriad reasons why it shouldn't be illegal, but until things change, they are what they are.

Lady Jane
09-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Lady Jane,

Cannabis.com is a wonderful site run by a wonderful person, FoM. She busts her butt daily and has put together arguably the world's foremost website for news, political activism, and gathering for intellectual cannabists.

But Cannabis.com cannot legally allow certain things, lest we all risk losing this precious (and necessary!) site. So if something gets pulled -- like openly soliciting the sale or purchase of an illegal substance* -- it's for a darn good reason that it gets yanked down.

Peace.... :)

* We all know myriad reasons why it shouldn't be illegal, but until things change, they are what they are.

You do bring up a good point, Universer. And I'm sure she's kickass. :thumbsup: Not trying to start an uprising or anything...it's just a li'l frustrating is all.

And since this thread has strayed waay off topic from headshops in Richmond, (ooops :o) that's all I'm gonna say :)

The Stoned Anarchist
01-26-2007, 08:04 AM
ha. dam i dident know anybody was from chesterfield on this website

datpiff434
09-25-2008, 07:16 PM
whats that closest head shop near lynchburg in need a bong and i need to meet people that smoke i jus moved here can anyone help me please

mister419
10-07-2008, 04:40 AM
There is a new shop in Newportnews VA. TABOO GLASS thay carry high quality glass such as ADS,GOODSTASH,PHX,Illadelph,Kaos,Galaxy.grAvItRon, ZOB,PURE,HVY and a hole lot of other american blowers. thay only carry high quality glass and tobacco accesories .Thay also carry authentic ZION Wear clothing thay are located inside Jefferson Fleamarket. 10171 Jefferson Ave. B-6 Newport News,VA 23605
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT PRICES AND friendly knowledgeable staff

dolomike
10-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I went to NEWPORT NEWS and found a smokeshop called TABOO GLASS. They carried ADS, ILLADELPH, PURE, MANIFEST GLASS, HVY GLASS, PHX and local blowers. It's inside the jefferson flea market and it's only open on weekends but it's a must see!!

coalesce
10-26-2008, 03:05 PM
I'd second what was said previously about Richmond shops. Katra Gala and Kulture are both nice shops with good selection and relatively fair prices. I've also found the people there are extremely helpful so long as you don't act like a jackass.

stoned88911
10-26-2008, 03:13 PM
I'd second what was said previously about Richmond shops. Katra Gala and Kulture are both nice shops with good selection and relatively fair prices. I've also found the people there are extremely helpful so long as you don't act like a jackass.

Yep Kultures is bigger selection tho.

yungdre91
06-30-2009, 12:41 AM
datpiff434 Posts: 1 help me whats that closest head shop near lynchburg in need a bong and i need to meet people that smoke i jus moved here can anyone help me please.

#1: its wonderful to see another person reppin the 434. Beginnin to think I was one of the minority lol.#2 sorry if u got an answer to this already. Anyways theres a place called Fluids I know of. Supposedly its a 'tattoo and tan parlor' or some crap like that. But in the back theyve got glass grinders and a few bongs "for tobacco use only" haha right. Wouldnt necessarily call it a headshop and its not usually busy but its the only thing I know of in the area. Anyway hope this helps someone out.