PDA

View Full Version : legal ??

xxxcasper1125xxx
09-30-2004, 09:14 PM
can u actualy claim marijuana as a sakrament? i am joined to the thc ministry, and an ordained as a reverad. if u have the document saying ur a membeer

HvyFuel
09-30-2004, 09:54 PM
To be a reverend in the THC Ministry you need to be 21.

GHoSToKeR
09-30-2004, 09:56 PM
hmmm

the thing is, if you join a "religion" simply so that you can smoke weed, and one that has only been established so people can say "you cant arrest me, its part of my religion" then i dont think that arguement will hold up in court.. if youre rastafarian then i dont THINK you can get charged for possession, but im not certain... either way, you should do some research first :)

peace

HvyFuel
10-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Ghost, click link in my signature, the religious defence is well established in the US and due for trip to the European Courts.

Proof
10-03-2004, 06:52 PM
u shouldnt join a religion so u can simply smoke weed leagly, if u have small amounts on u the police dont do nothing anyway they jus take it from u

HvyFuel
10-03-2004, 07:28 PM
I take it from that you didn't follow the link. We,re fighting to get the Sacrament of our religion legalised, the major ingredient of the recipe for holy oil given to Moses, the same oil used by Jesus Christ, Christ means 'annointed one'. Written in ancient Hebrew as Keneh Bosm and translated to Latin as Cannabis. Buddhist priests have been using cannabis during meditation for thousands of years. Many Christians believe it is the 'burning bush' and 'tree of life' described in the bible. The THC Ministry in the US and the Cannabis Assembly in the UK both require that you state upon joining that your religious use of cannabis is sincere. The THC Ministry also has over forty successful cases where carrying a membership card and stating religious use has prevented people from being arrested. The Cannabis Assembly are having their paperwork checked by European Human Rights lawyers and will launch on 1st January 2005.

If you're just saying you use cannabis religiously to avoid prosecution then you're quite right, but that's not what we're about. We assist people in building a valid religious defence for personal, private, use and cultivation. The US Supreme Court will be deciding the issue in December, so do a little research of your own so you can see I'm not just blowing smoke then get in before the rush starts.

GHoSToKeR
10-03-2004, 07:52 PM
cool Hvyfuel, i'll have a look, i was interested in joining once but something stopped me, i dont remember what lol.. thanks

HvyFuel
10-03-2004, 08:54 PM
They've not even reclassified there yet have they Ghost? THC Ministry documents are based around the US Constitution and the Cannabis Assembly documents aren't officially available yet, but if you pm me a mail addy I'll send you a set.

HvyFuel
10-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Slight update, the Supreme Court case Raisch v Ashcroft, which will decide whether the DEA can arrest medical users in states which have legalised cannabis, or 'medical marijuana' as they call it, will begin on Novenber 29th. The THC Ministry has been named in this case so we'll get a judgement on religious use at the same time.

HvyFuel
10-04-2004, 06:03 AM
My fault, I forgot you have to pay to send PMs here. Documents on their way. You'd best edit out your address asap.

GHoSToKeR
10-04-2004, 08:53 PM
thanks HvyFuel , just got ur email, i'll take a look :)

and yea, i'll ask a mod to delete that post, thanks

rnf232s
10-05-2004, 05:11 AM
HvyFuel, I tried to email you for a set of the documents from the THC minestries but it wouldnt let me from this site. I was curious on the topic cause it seemed interesting and was something new to learn about. I was wondering if anybody knew how to find out how to email people from this site, cause I am completely lost. Thanks for any info ahead of time.

HvyFuel
10-07-2004, 11:59 PM
If you want documents from the THC Ministry you'd have to contact them, I can only speak for the Cannabis Assembly. You can find them at thc-ministry.org or thc-ministry.net .

Imotep
10-08-2004, 12:01 PM
ministry are cool.
jesus built my hot rod.