PDA

View Full Version : is this right??(seeds direct.com)

sc0usa
09-30-2004, 05:24 PM
hi

ive been growing white widow for 2 weeks and they are about 8 inches high and just as bushy,i was reading on seeds direct about white widow,is this right?

"Vegetative Time: At least 2 to 4 weeks if on Bio. On Hydro it is only recommended to grow it for 2 weeks. Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether - or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower...try it! "

does that mean i should change the light cycle to 12/12 now?

cheers guys :)............happy growing

The Student
09-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Hello,

I think that they are saying that this strain stretches a ton during your first couple weeks of flowering. So if you put the plant in to 12/12 when it is still a bit small that it is O.K. because it will stretch into a decent sized plant.

I do not know this for sure. Here is a link to Gypsy Nirvana's forums ICMag Link (http://www.icmag.com/forums/index.php?s=).

Gypsy is the owner of Seedsdirect. Just scroll down to the vendors section. You will see where most of the breeders who sell off of Seedsdirect have their own personal forums to answer questions.

Hope this helps

Peace

sc0usa
09-30-2004, 09:11 PM
ok,nice 1 m8 :)