PDA

View Full Version : dont you think...

Thetrippinhippie
07-06-2006, 06:37 PM
dont you think that if bud was legalized there would be some fucking HELLA big taxes on itt along with good weed would be much harder to get your paws on since everyone is growing and I bet you'd like, get in trouble for having over a certain amount like say, over an oz. instead of just gonig to jail or getting probation youd go to prison for years because they're being so leniant as is with pot so pushing it with pot would get you in much more trouble...every body likes bud for 2 main reasons. ONE, it's fucking great. and TWO, it's illegal ! ! ! !illegal things are always funner because we KNOW that we could get in trouble for this shit..thats what makes it funner, dont ya think? dont lie and say you dont know what im talking about

burnable
07-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I know what you're talking about, however I manifest my rebelliousness in other ways. My attraction to pot is not to show that I'm doing something that most people don't do or that I need to challenge authority. It is purely an appreciation of the intinsic qualities of the herb itself. Maybe your attitude is in part a reason why people get busted; being drawn to partially because it is considered illicit. The attitude gets integrated into a person's subconcious and they unknowingly seek opportunities to get busted. If that's what is gratifying to you, then to each his own. I just consider it counterproductive if your goal is absolute indulgence and appreciation of ganja.

Thetrippinhippie
07-07-2006, 12:47 AM
man exactly. to each, his own. all those fuckers who act like rebels by smoking dope are the ones who get caught. I like the way you think. *bows*

Inferius
08-14-2006, 01:46 PM
man exactly. to each, his own. all those fuckers who act like rebels by smoking dope are the ones who get caught. I like the way you think. *bows*

Don't you find this a bit hypocritical after stating
"and TWO, it's illegal ! ! ! !illegal things are always funner because we KNOW that we could get in trouble for this shit..thats what makes it funner, dont ya think? dont lie and say you dont know what im talking about"
...?
or are you not talking about rebelliousness, merely the thrill of possible consequences?

S.P.Q.R.
08-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah if weed was legalized there'd be heavy taxes on it.

But no.. I really hate the fact that I can get busted for it. There's nothing exciting about it being illegal at all.. but that's just me.

Captain Hanks
08-24-2006, 05:57 PM
dont you think that if bud was legalized there would be some fucking HELLA big taxes on itt along with good weed would be much harder to get your paws on since everyone is growing and I bet you'd like, get in trouble for having over a certain amount like say, over an oz. instead of just gonig to jail or getting probation youd go to prison for years because they're being so leniant as is with pot so pushing it with pot would get you in much more trouble...every body likes bud for 2 main reasons. ONE, it's fucking great. and TWO, it's illegal ! ! ! !illegal things are always funner because we KNOW that we could get in trouble for this shit..thats what makes it funner, dont ya think? dont lie and say you dont know what im talking about

wow, you are so wrong, cannabis is so easy to grow, if it were legalized companies would be mass producing it so fast in huge quantities selling it like ciggarettes, maybe 5 bucks for 20 .7 joints or something? if it were legalized then it would aslo be decriminalized and having more then an o (assuming that would be the max limit) wouldn't cause you to end up in jail... at most you'd recieve a simple ticket!

and yes we all know what you mean when you say it's slightly funner because of it being illegal, that's just how are human nature is, if we can't have it... we want it even more, if we can't do it... it becomes more tempting to do... this is true... BUT, wouldn't you rather be able to walk down the street with a joint between your lips and be able to wave at the gnarcs when they drive by??!

Thetrippinhippie
08-27-2006, 05:00 PM
well i guess both of us wouldnt know the exact truth in this situation.
but you know DAMN well theres going to be a fuckload of rules and bs that is just so mind blowingly ridunkulous if marijuana was legal. everyone loves it, the rules on it right now are fucking stupid all because there are so many people who love it and smoke it, i could only imagine if it WERE legal just how many more bs rules wed have with it. you cant deny that.
but you know what, you got some good points

cole
09-01-2006, 05:47 PM
the only rules i could see is maybe youd have to get a lisence to grow , and you woulend be able to drive while high "like drunk dirving you go to jale" and for being high in public maybe a ticket or somehting , other than that and how much you can have on you and an age limit i dont see whatelts they could say, your comming sooon!!!!!1 i love you!:D

Professor Dan K.
09-02-2006, 03:53 AM
After smoking for a while, i stop thinking its illegal, hell i even talk about it out loud in my classes. not loud enough for teachers to hear but people sitting around me. theyve heard stories and shit ive told as well.

at first it is kind of a rush doing something illegal, but after a while its more laid back.

also, if they sold it in stores like ciggarettes, would it reak out the store? lol

Budman37
09-03-2006, 01:49 PM
I dont agree with that statement we smoke because its illegal..i would gladly pay a high tax to get weed from walmart and go out and light up a joint in the parking lot..if they only let 1 ounce at a time fine with me..its illegal now and i cant get a bud from anybody where i live there all to paranoid about getting busted..maybe its cause they have dealt with open people like you....

JackdaWack
10-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I dont smoke because its illegal, and everytime i go out i make sure i dont incriminate myself. Also i dont think its productive to talk about taxes and such, because lets get it legal first, then we can worry about everything else, once its made legal its no longer criminalized so u cant get in any more trouble then u would today. Also maybe 50% ppl smoke because they want to be cool..... i smoked becuase i didnt give a rattats ass, i was never in a crowed in highschool and everyone knew/liked me. I dont need to impress ppl, or makemyself look cool by smoking pot or screamin LEGALIZE IT! The smart person stands behind every one pushing, keeps the political system off me. Now either way i will never buy weed because well i have my ways of making it appear.