PDA

View Full Version : tenn. outdoor/2nd harvest of the year

dylan
09-30-2004, 03:59 PM
ok, i just got done giving them a quick haircut. this is about 3/4 of one plant shown here. i will have maybe 2 or 3 more harvests before i'm done. hope you all enjoy, and by the way, about how much weight do you think i will have in this pic when all is dried and cured? just an estamate would be fine. :)

dutchy
09-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Nice Buds..... But I think your just a little to early.....another two weeks....but very nice buds......Bit like mine, indica strain.....I'm going to push it another two,three weeks outside, get the max out....

dylan
09-30-2004, 10:16 PM
yes i thought about waiting longer, but i was having a bit of drainage problems spreading around the plot. it has also been getting pretty cold at night and i didn't want to chance it. thanks for the comment. hope your buds come out good.

dylan
10-02-2004, 05:24 AM
i just smoked a bit of kief from the clipings, and man it was nice. my brother and i took about 2 or 3 hits and we were both feelin' good! the clipings were only dried for a couple days too. when all the plants are done i will make some hashish, but for now i just wanted to tell every one about the kief. i'm so stoned from that and a bowl of weed it's taken me 15 min. to write this little message. someone reply.

dylan
10-02-2004, 07:11 PM
here's another harvest update with a pic of a little kief.

dylan
10-04-2004, 12:59 PM
here's my 2nd harvest in the bag and some pics of the next phase of the harvest. :D

Asesino
10-06-2004, 05:47 PM
They look like they have plenty of sticky goodness to them- nice job!