PDA

View Full Version : Hash?

AlphaDude
07-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Just got a new connect in the Richmond area for some really good hash.:thumbsup:

A friend and I toked up some pure in a bong and got blasted off our feet.

We mixed some with a blunt of weed and got totaled out for the night.

(Stop Drooling People):D

It was a little expensive at $50.00 a gram, but wellllll worth the price.

Really good shit.

Stoner for Life!!:thumbsup:

Universer
07-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Enlighten me, please, Alpha. I've been told by several fellow weeders that hash is definitely something I would enjoy, but I've not yet had the pleasure. What distinguishes it from normal cannabis, in its form and in its effect? And are you familiar with hash oil? That's another thing about which my curiosity has been raised in the past.

Congrats on the new connect in Richmond -- hope it's a consistent one for ya. Up here in Northern Virginia, seems like such a thing is hard to come by -- and forgeddabout a reasonable price. Bloody expensive 'round these parts. I long for the days when I was in a quaint little college town in southwestern Virginia. Circumstances were different then. ;-)

I hope you get your Old Stoners group together in Chesterfield (referenced in another thread). Regretably I don't quite fit the parameters either in geography or in age -- I'm not quite to the magical 35-year mark -- but even so, it's lamentable that a 30-year-old professional (i.e., someone like me) has much more difficult and sporadic access than a 19-year-old student. My friends / smokebuddies in their 60s have virtually no contact with any source. The adage about old stoners having a tougher time of it seems to be sad but true as I myself slip further into this thing called life.

Peace.... :-)

(Have fun with the hash!)

AlphaDude
07-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Hash you would surely love. All hash is , is the pure resin trichomes which are extracted from the female cannabis plant, usually from trimmings and scraps left over from a grow. However, the most potent hash is made from the most potent weed. So, basically you are smoking pure thc. If you have never tried it before, take it easy your first time, I have known of people passing out from too much of a high. Best way to smoke it first time is mix a little bit with some weed.

Little Dave
07-06-2006, 01:13 PM
and the sweet childhood memories of little miss blond lebanese....

Zam222
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM
i am orignnly fom asia.. so i have had a lot of HASH.
i have to say its pretty neat
and over there its cheap as well You can get the top quality shit for around 20$ about 25 grams.