PDA

View Full Version : Welcome / Bienvenido / Bienvenue / Willkommen / Welkom

Universer
07-04-2006, 08:15 AM
"It's official (to me, at least): "Family Guy" is easily, virtually incontrovertibly, one of the most "interesting" shows to watch while stoned.

It's the Peterotica episode. Betty White's part was intensely funny.

"I'm looking for the son of a bitch responsible."

By the way, anyone in the D.C. area ought to know about todays (i.e., the Fourth's) shindig starting, if I'm not wrong, at high noon -- if you dig -- in Lafeyette Park behind the Bush House. There'll also be a parade and a concert throughout the day. Could be a good place to network, especially vis-a-vis the nascent Virginia NORML. Activism in the heart of Tobacco and Government.

Hope I'm permitted to post this, with the goal being nothing more than to inform those within a drive from D.C. to beef us up. Numbers. Smoke-in.org/events.html -- guess which one is me? Also smoke-in.org/rally.html for info. Be there or be silent. If you can't, that's cool. If you can, I mean, dude, why not?

Wear sunscreen.

Metro yourself in. Add fuel to the fire, in the belly of the beast.

"Now we have the pot and the money." -- Carter Pewterschmidt

(Well said, Seth et al.)

Vaya con paz.

AlphaDude
07-05-2006, 03:18 AM
Wish I could of been there dude! Alas, my job cometh first lol

OreO
07-05-2006, 08:37 AM
hey where in NOVA? I live in Fairfax

Universer
07-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Oreo: I live in Reston. And I've only ever swallowed one lit roach, and that was by accident. ;-) But I do hang with hippies, and light up like a jack-o-lantern when there's something for this toothy grin to light up.

Alpha: The D.C. shindig was grand. Pot was being smoked by me and about three hundred of my closest friends in full view of officers about fifty feet away. That was a first for me, to be sitting down under a tree in the open air in Washington, D.C., all manner of people about, and to be passing a fat joint around. I wondered aloud to my friend whether this scene, a first for me, was looking just as it would have looked through the eyes of someone circa 1969, whether it was just as open, just as colorful. It was highly enjoyable. Plus I was fairly stoned throughout the afternoon.

Let freedom toke.

AlphaDude
07-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Sounds like a blast, sorry I missed it. I dont know about being like 1969 tho, the man was coming down pretty hard on the hippie culture back then. I doubt if it would have been as wide open. I was only 9 years old in 69, but my big sis was 17. She tells me that smoking weed back then was considered a gross criminal act. (My how some things have changed, yet some remain the same).:smokin: