PDA

View Full Version : Gettin High On 9 week old leaves ?

mad5387
07-03-2006, 06:51 AM
I started flowering last week and my plants dropped a few leaves. So I dried and tested it out. I got a decent nice high from it. I wanted to know what the THC content should be in 9 week old lower plant leaves. I want to know what this is telling me about the THC content in the plant after it has flowered. Tastes like crapola Im sure partly from the nutes but does for sure have some TCH already.
Any experince or sientific knowledge would be great.
Thanks
Sweet Leaf Dreams

jamstigator
07-03-2006, 10:27 AM
THC content varies from strain to strain, so you just asked an unanswerable question, given that you didn't provide the strain info. But yes, I have done the same thing, yoinked a few leaves and smoked them, while the plants flowered, and I too got a buzz. Not a GREAT buzz, but when you're totally dry it's way better than no buzz. ;)

Jdog7000
07-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Is it really that hard to post this stuff in the grow section?

hotnorthernguy
07-04-2006, 05:05 AM
so Mad....can u tell me how long after u planted the seeds that they start to sprout?

stinkyattic
07-04-2006, 01:51 PM
so Mad....can u tell me how long after u planted the seeds that they start to sprout?
FAQ! FAQ! FAQ!

mad5387
07-04-2006, 11:17 PM
They sprouted in 1-3 days.

justaseed
07-05-2006, 03:31 PM
i agree with sharpshooter, even if you smoke a pound of leaves from a plant in veg or early flower i doubt you would get a real high there just isn't enough thc yet

stinkyattic
07-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, betcha the weak buzz was just smoke inhalation ; )

...Patience my friend.

mad5387
07-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Thanks Dudes. Yep it was a mellow high and it lasted a short time.
I was just hoping getting a buzz of a 9 week old plant is telling me that its a killer strain.
Thanks
Sweet Leaf Dreams

Weed4Life
07-15-2006, 03:47 AM
I did the same thing but with my last two males. I dried them, let them sit out for a week and smoked it. I got a real low melow buzz that lasted about 20 minutes(I felt it okay). I waz dry and broke at the time. I'll do it again if I find males i this crop, but I will let them grow 1 week longer so I can just feed them water so it wont be so harsh. Fuk it!!! NEXT...

BukDatAss
07-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Thats def not true u can get high off of smoking leaves not a crazy ass high but you can, it depends on strains and the thc on the leaves. Thc can fall on fan leaves and how do u think some hash is mad from???? just straight buds NOOOO? I have a whole shit load of leaves that I collected from my harvest and there covered in THC. I even read some where when I was picking the AK47 seeds that it was known that even smoking "male leaves" on that strain get get you a slight buzz.....never tried it but know someone that did and they did get a buzz off of it