PDA

View Full Version : Rubbing alcohol in my piss?

Sedater18
09-28-2004, 07:56 PM
I was thinking if I carried a little bit of rubbing alcohol in a little bag tapped to my inner thigh and pooring it into the cup with my piss before I give it in to be tested would that sterelize the THC and stuff in my urine? i know if I poored to much in there it would smell like rubbing alcohol alot, it might smell a little if i just poor in a little amount to but I dont plan on him (the docter) putting his face to it and taking a wiff, especially not with me standing next to him in the room. I cant subsitute piss because everyone I know smokes, and im not thinking just pooring some water in with mine will always work. What do you think?

rnf232s
09-28-2004, 10:07 PM
I have never heard of that being used before and I dont think that rubbing alcohol would really effect the test anyways. If you were going to add something like that I would read up on bleach or something cause people talk about doing that a lot.

speeds207
10-01-2004, 09:29 PM
actually that might work...THC is alcahol soluble right???? so wouldthe the THC get absorbed in the alcahol?? that might be a really good idea.

rnf232s
10-02-2004, 10:39 PM
The only problem is even if alcohol absorbs the THC, the alcohol with the THC will still be in the solution.