PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Honor

Torog
09-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Stolen Honor
FrontPageMagazine.com ^ | 9/27/04 | Roberta Leguizamon

The new documentary ??Stolen Honor? documents how a young John Kerry jumpstarted his political career by denouncing American soldiers -- and how the Vietnamese used his actions to torture, demoralize and threaten American Prisoners of War. In production before the Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth splashed onto the scene, the documentary??s producers say ??Stolen Honor? juxtaposes Kerry??s work with the Vietnam Veterans Against the War with the words of veterans who were still in Vietnam when Kerry was leading the antiwar movement.

Retired Captain James H. Warner -- a Marine who was held in North Vietnam for five years, five months -- is a recipient of the Legion of Merit, two Bronze Stars, two Purple Hearts, 11 Air Medals and the Navy Commendation Medal.[1] Warner gives some of the most powerful testimony of how John Kerry??s words were used against POWs in ??Stolen Honor:?

In the Spring of 1971, I was taken with 35 others to a camp outside of Hanoi. All of us were put in solitary confinement, and we were told this was a camp for punishment guys who were misbehaving. From the moment we were on the ground we were constantly fed propaganda, and the propaganda from home was always about the antiwar movement. After we had talked for quite some time, the interrogator showed me a transcript of testimony that my mother had given at something called the Winter Soldier hearings. I had no idea what these were. I read her testimony and it wasn??t damning, but then I saw some of the other stuff that had gone on at this Winter Soldier hearing, I wondered how did somebody get my mother persuaded to appear at something like this.

Shortly thereafter he showed me some statements from John Kerry. He said that John Kerry had helped organize the Winter Soldier hearings because he was so motivated because he had been an American officer, served in the U.S. Navy. And then he started reading some of the statements that John Kerry had made. I??m sorry I can??t quote them, but essentially he accused all of us in Vietnam of being criminals, that everything we had done was criminal. The North Vietnamese had told us from the time that we got their hands on us that we were criminals, that we were not covered by the Geneva Convention, so It was okay for them to do whatever they wanted to do to us. And they told us that they were going to put us on trial and some of us would be executed.

One of the things I remember being told that Kerry had said was that he demanded an immediate unilateral withdrawl of U.S. troops from Vietnam. Well, the only reason they were keeping us alive at all was to use as a bargaining chip to get U.S. troops out of Vietnam. It looked as though there??s rising pressure in the States for this [and] if the government gave in to that pressure and unilaterally withdrew the troops, what would be the purpose in keeping us alive? They would have executed us.

The interrogator went through all of these statements from John Kerry. He starts pounding on the table see, ??Here, this naval officer, he admits that you are a criminal, and you deserve punishment?...I dind??t know what was going to come next. And for the rest of the time that we were in that camp I was very ill at ease...

[John Kerry] abandoned his comrades. He burned up his ??Band of Brothers? membership card when he did that.

Retired Colonel Leo K. Thorsness -- a Vietnam Air Force veteran and recipient of the Medal of Honor, Silver Star, six Distinguished Flying Crosses, 10 Air Medals, two Purple Hearts and the Good Conduct Medal -- spent five years and 19 days as a POW. In ??Stolen Honor? he reports:
A measure of patriotism is his loyalty to those still in uniform. That??s totally contrary to what he did. That makes him totally unpatriotic or loyal. He was over there fighting, he came home and there were still people he knew over there fighting, and he starts talking about war crimes and the atrocities we??re committing. He??s putting them in dire jeopardy. Every military combat guy I??ve talked to from Vietnam said their greatest fear was not being killed; it was becoming a POW. As you know, there were people captured in South Vietnam who were literally skinned alive?And Kerry??s giving the captors ammunition to treat people like that if they??re captured. And these are people he knew. Where in the world is his loyalty to the people in the military?

Thorsness says Kerry's actions caused them to be imprisoned -- and tortured -- longer than they would otherwise have been. He also mentions the (successful) North Vietnamese strategy to drag out the war in hopes that the antiwar movement would cause America to defeat itself:

Without question, we were held captives longer, because of the antiwar people, from the Kerrys to Fonda and Hayden...They encouraged the enemy to hang on. And the enemy would have hung on to us forever had not a man by the name of Richard Nixon gone in there with B-52s in December of 1972 and said enough is enough. They understood force, but they were experts at the PR.

Air Force Veteran Retired Lt. Colonel Thomas S. Pyle echoed Thorsness:

It??s come out since the war, you read what the Vietnamese have said about the war, what they??ve written about the war, their strategy was they recognized that they could not win the war militarily. The only way they could win the war was to destroy the will of the American people to support the war. And that was the strategy all along. They knew they would have to suffer horrendous losses to be able to do that and they were willing to do it, that was part of their plan up front.

Pyle earned two Silver Stars, three Bronze Stars, two Purple Hearts, the Legion of Merit, Air Medal and Meritorious Service Medal. He spent six-and-a-half years in the Hanoi Hilton.

Retired Air Force veteran Captain Kevin McManus -- who received the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Distinguished flying Cross, Air Medal and Purple Heart -- spent five years and eight months in the prison camps. He says:

The first knowledge of John Kerry, really, that I can recall now was after we came back, he had made apparently some statements that essentially said that all the Americans over there were war criminals and committed atrocious acts. I had a big problem with that, not so much for me...but thousands of guys who died had no chance to hold their own against Kerry. So essentially he desecrated all the war dead and their families, with no chance of them ever replying.

Retired Lt. Ralph E. Gaither, U.S. Air Force veteran and author of With God in a POW Camp, spent more than seven years as a POW. He reports in the documentary that Kerry's antiwar action proved deadly to his colleagues:

We didn??t realize how powerful the movement was until toward the end of the war. I dedicated the book I wrote to John Frederick ?? he died 6 months before we came home. John would probably have been alive had the antiwar movement not been doing what they were doing. The Vietnamese grew great relish in the movement in support for their cause. I??m convinced that they held on to the war until after Nixon was reelected. They felt Nixon would not be re-elected, that the antiwar movement would be strong enough to get him out of office.

Retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Robinson Risner, who fought in World War II, Korea and Vietnam, won two Air Force Crosses, Distinguished Service Medal, two Silver Stars, three Distinguished Flying Crosses, the Bronze Star and eight Air Medals. Risner remembers how the anti-American demonstrators gladdened his captors' hearts during his seven years, four months as a POW in Vietnam:

I was in pain a lot of the time. I was being treated inhumanely? I know we had more than one person come to Vietnam, who the Vietnamese told me [were helping them win] the war in the streets of America. I certainly didn??t approve of that. I didn??t think it was right for an American to come over and bolster the Vietnamese morale.

The Swift Vets have used much of the same information and footage from Kerry??s testimony in their television advertisements against the Democratic presidential nominee, which seem to be having a significant impact on Kerry??s campaign. On Aug. 26, Noelle Straub reported in the Boston Herald, ??although Kerry has stayed roughly even in national polls, his support among veterans -- a significant voting bloc -- has dropped significantly since the group launched its first ad.?

While there is no official connection between ??Stolen Honor? and the Swift Vets, former Vietnam POW Paul Galianti, who spent seven years in the Hanoi Hilton, has participated in both projects. He is seen in the Swift Vets second advertisement, stating, ??John Kerry gave the enemy for free what I and many of my comrades in North Vietnam, in the prison camps, took torture to avoid saying.?

Galianti was held in the same prison camp as Arizona Senator John McCain. Carl Limbacher at Newsmax.com reported on Aug. 5, 2004, that although McCain has criticized the Swift Boat Vets recently, he himself spoke out against John Kerry and other antiwar protestors in a 1973 US News and World Report article.

In a piece he wrote for the May 14, 1973, issue of U.S. News & World Report, the POW-turned-senator charged that testimony by Kerry and others before J. William Fulbright's Senate Foreign Relations Committee was "the most effective propaganda [my North Vietnamese captors] had to use against us?

??All through this period,? McCain told U.S. News, his captors were ??bombarding us with anti-war quotes from people in high places back in Washington. This was the most effective propaganda they had to use against us.?

Texas Representative Sam Johnson has also explained how the Vietnamese used Kerry??s words against prisoners like himself in Vietnam. During an interview with Newsmax.com??s Limbacher in May, 2004, Johnson said:

??[Kerry] let the veterans down. When you're in a war you don't go out there badmouthing your fellow soldiers,? he noted, referring to Kerry's 1971 speech. ??You know, that's a disservice to the veterans.?

??Anybody who comes back and works against the best interests of the United States, in my view, doesn't deserve to be president of the United States,? he said.

??Stolen Honor? is produced by decorated Vietnam veteran Carton Sherwood, who served as a Marine in Vietnam's De-Militarized Zone. Sherwood, who has won both the Pulitzer Prize and the Peabody Award, covered John Kerry??s role in the antiwar movement. It is a project of Carlton??s Red White and Blue Productions, Inc.

The documentary's promotional material summarizes:

??Little did the American prisoners of war imagine that half a world away events were conspiring to make their precarious situation even more desperate, that an American Naval Lieutenant after a 4-month tour of duty in Vietnam was meeting secretly in an undisclosed location in Paris with a top enemy diplomat. That this same lieutenant would later join forces with Jane Fonda to form an antiwar group of so-called Vietnam veterans, some of whom would be later discovered as frauds, who never set foot on a battlefield. All this culminating in John Kerry??s Senate testimony that would be blared over loud speakers to convince our prisoners that back home they were being accused and abandoned. Enemy propagandists had found a new and willing accomplice??

??The war, [Kerry] said, was a criminal endeavor driven by a ??policy of atrocities.?? The 2.5 million men who served in Vietnam were akin to ??Genghis Khan??s barbaric hordes,?? thugs and psychopathic war criminals who wantonly plundered the Vietnam countryside, murdering, raping and bombing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians - old men, women and children -- each and every day. Lt. Kerry's widely televised statements were dramatic and persuasive, made all the more credible by the fact he had been there, said he had witnessed many of these same atrocities...It also permanently branded in the American psyche the image of Vietnam veterans as murderous ??baby killers?? and ??drugged out losers,?? a perception that persists today, one deeply embedded in our history.?

Kerry still has yet to offer any real answers or explain his own contradictory statements about his service in Vietnam, which are detailed in the John O'Neill's and Jerome Corsi??s Unfit for Command, settling only on denouncing his fellow Vietnam veterans as a front group for the Bush campaign.

The American Legion Convention's tepid response to Kerry further shows his low popularity among veterans. On Sept. 1., Charles Hurt of the Washington Times reported, ??John Kerry was politely received.? Hurt reported a number of veterans actually walked out as Kerry began speaking, and that a group of anti-Kerry veterans passed out buttons and fliers sporting an advertisement run by them in Nashville??s Tennesseean last week. The ad also criticized Kerry for ??wounds inflicted by John Kerry on millions of veterans,? Hurt said.

Of course, Kerry's cool reception isn't surprising. In his 1971 book, The New Soldier, which sports a parody of the famous Iwo Jima flag raising, in which a group of scruffy soldiers are planting a flag upside down on the cover, Kerry said, ??We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans?? Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the 'greater glory of the United States.?? We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.?

Now, it seems many, many veterans will not readily join John Kerry at the polls in November.

Torog
09-27-2004, 12:15 PM
" Of course, Kerry's cool reception isn't surprising. In his 1971 book, The New Soldier, which sports a parody of the famous Iwo Jima flag raising, in which a group of scruffy soldiers are planting a flag upside down on the cover, Kerry said, ??We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans?? Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the 'greater glory of the United States.?? We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.? "

Why any veteran or current soldier,would support Kerry,a commie sympathizer and now a terrorist appeaser,is beyond reason.

Gaylord Focker
09-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Why any veteran or current soldier,would support Kerry,a commie sympathizer and now a terrorist appeaser,is beyond reason.
More importantly, who cares?

Button Basher
09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
More importantly, who cares?

LOL :D !

*ahem* sorry Torog, your absolutely right :) !

(LOL :D )

Gaylord Focker
09-27-2004, 03:28 PM
since torog likes using his gay little internet pictures at the ends of his posts, i figured i could do the same... :D

sawleaf
09-27-2004, 03:42 PM
That's why I'm not voting for Kerry or Bush. :)

pisshead
09-27-2004, 03:58 PM
yeah, it doesn't really matter whether or kerry or bush is dictator. the same policies are being pushed through and perpetuated right now that neither of them will discuss.

the federal reserve is a big one, neither of them have a problem with the private run for profit unconstituitonal corporation that 'sells' us our money. we pay back the interest on that in the form of an 'income' tax, another unconstitutional direct tax.

it's all a joke. torog thinks bush will save us. bush is a puppet.

Button Basher
09-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Isn't Texas a state?

Imotep
09-28-2004, 02:24 AM
The guys who started the vietnam war were fucking criminals, killing all those people for politcal gains. Those on the ground were pawns, puppets or whatever glorious band of bros uze wanna call it.

what was it -cost them 4cents for every american killed and $47 for every vietnamense killed? stolen honour dude, its gone whoever took it.

Torog
09-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Kerry will never be able to change the facts of the testimoney that he gave in '71,nor his actions of throwing his medals over the White House fence,nor his collusion with the North Vietnamese commies..clearly,he's a traitor ,through and through..and this here soldier,ain't never gonna forget what he did to his fellow soldiers.

Yup ButtonBasher,Texas is a State,the greatest State, of the Union..Texans,are the bedrock of America..as well as the South.

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
09-28-2004, 10:02 AM
....like i said from the begining @Torog I dislike you... lol :D

Torog
09-28-2004, 10:13 AM
....like i said from the begining @Torog I dislike you... lol :D
Yeehhaawww !! That means I must be doing something right !!

Please,by all means,tell me again,what it is about me,that you don't like...don't be shy - boy ! Tell me how ya really feel...

Libertarian Toker
09-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Let me ask ya something Torog, do you really believe it is heroric to hide what you have done, or what you have seen, to protect your "band of brothers"? What takes more courage Torog? Keeping silent about BS to protect the guilty, or speaking out against unjust actions? Would you hide from the truth to save a brother from looking bad for the awful things he had done? I think it is fairly clear that some pretty fucked up shit went on over there. Who is more heroric, the guy that sees the bs and says nothing, or the one that sees the bs and trys to stop it? If you saw your brother rape and kill a small child, and then continue those action over and over, would you hide it, or would you let it be known to the authoritys? Does it make a man more qualifide to be prez if he can hide terrible things to protect his brother? You know that could be the very reason you like bushy so much. He hides the truth so good it makes you want to vote for him.

I wish you could see what you look like Torog. It's not that pretty of a picture any more. Kerry sucks just as bad as bushy. In fact, they are brothers kind of like your band of brothers. I wonder what secretes they keep for each other?

Toker

Imotep
09-28-2004, 12:54 PM
wow toker that was a good speech.

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
09-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Yeehhaawww !! That means I must be doing something right !!

Please,by all means,tell me again,what it is about me,that you don't like...don't be shy - boy ! Tell me how ya really feel...

im good i dont need to explain myself to you, i just wanted to state my opinion of how i felt about you, and if you are trying to get people not to like you...well im have a good life doing that and toker that was awsome PROPS TO YOU! :D

Libertarian Toker
09-29-2004, 10:35 AM
im good i dont need to explain myself to you, i just wanted to state my opinion of how i felt about you, and if you are trying to get people not to like you...well im have a good life doing that and toker that was awsome PROPS TO YOU! :D

You know Torog is not that bad of a guy. If you take the time to get to know him, you may even figure that out for yourself. Be careful with your hate. It can burn you just as easy as it can him. Maybe easier.

Toker

Imotep
09-30-2004, 03:21 AM
You know Torog is not that bad of a guy. If you take the time to get to know him, you may even figure that out for yourself. Be careful with your hate. It can burn you just as easy as it can him. Maybe easier.

Toker

A good dose of hate is always more poisonous to the hater than the hatee I reckon. Ive sucked down my fair share of it.
Torogs just another guy amongst a billion others.
He just says big things that get big reactions.
Which is cool.

clevemire
09-30-2004, 02:08 PM
You're right, he's not that bad..

However, I was offended when he stated his open dislike for anyone who is going to vote for Kerry or not vote at all.. oh yeah, and he doesn't like anyone who is a 'yankee', either. That's a large part of the country, last time I checked.

He just seems rather shallow and superficial to me. Maybe he should think about all of the things in his house that could have been manufactured by a Kerry-voter or a yankee. Or maybe the director of a movie he likes is a 'yankee' or doesn't want to vote this time.

Is that really a good reason to not like someone...?

pisshead
09-30-2004, 02:28 PM
come over to the other politics board to see just how shallow and unthinking and superficial his statements really are.

he engages in double think and ignores detail, especially about 9.11. and he's so brainwashed by this left/right bullshit it's insane.

i'm still waiting for him to prove it was some dirty evil muslims who attacked us that day who had never flown those type of planes before, commanded by a guy in a cave.. on the other board i've posted hundreds of things pointing the finger at the government and military industrial complex's responsibility for 9.11...and he always says, maybe you have a point...blah blah blah...

he can't face reality. he thinks george dubya is a christian conservative, when that's the exact opposite of what he is. he's an anti-christian 'liberal' dictator...kind of like hitler was.

but then he just stops responding once the questions get too tough and require too much thinking...

Libertarian Toker
09-30-2004, 05:30 PM
"However, I was offended when he stated his open dislike for anyone who is going to vote for Kerry or not vote at all.. oh yeah, and he doesn't like anyone who is a 'yankee', either. That's a large part of the country, last time I checked."

Your offended by his words? LOL! I have to laugh at that, sorry, but I find it rather funny. So basicly your saying two wrongs make a right? Your statement seems more of a excuse for hate then anything else. If your trying to imply that I am being unfair for not saying anything to Torog about his being the same way as the other guy, you might want to recheck what it is your basing that on.

"He just seems rather shallow and superficial to me."

So you thought you would return the favor? Just because someone hates you doesn't mean you have to hate them back. The left is just as guilty as the right for their hate. Liberals hate conservitives just because they are conservitive, and the same holds true in reverse. Torogs hate has bit him in the ass several times. Is it wrong to warn others the same could happen to them?

"Maybe he should think about all of the things in his house that could have been manufactured by a Kerry-voter or a yankee. Or maybe the director of a movie he likes is a 'yankee' or doesn't want to vote this time."

Oh, he has done that plenty. He would boycott his grandma if he thought she was a liberal.

"Is that really a good reason to not like someone...?"

I don't think his reasons are any better then SP's are.

"but then he just stops responding once the questions get too tough and require too much thinking..."

Your right Pisshead, he does do that. It seems to be his way of surrendering.

Toker

Torog
09-30-2004, 08:04 PM
come over to the other politics board to see just how shallow and unthinking and superficial his statements really are.

he engages in double think and ignores detail, especially about 9.11. and he's so brainwashed by this left/right bullshit it's insane.

i'm still waiting for him to prove it was some dirty evil muslims who attacked us that day who had never flown those type of planes before, commanded by a guy in a cave.. on the other board i've posted hundreds of things pointing the finger at the government and military industrial complex's responsibility for 9.11...and he always says, maybe you have a point...blah blah blah...

he can't face reality. he thinks george dubya is a christian conservative, when that's the exact opposite of what he is. he's an anti-christian 'liberal' dictator...kind of like hitler was.

but then he just stops responding once the questions get too tough and require too much thinking...
Howdy PissHead,

Daggum,I wish you'd change your handle,you're a better man than that and I feel like I'm disrespecting you everytime I use that handle !

Yeah,I admit,that I'm just not sure how to respond to ya these days,cuz you believe what you believe,as much as I believe what I believe,and I'm just at a a loss for words most of the time. Neither one of us,has our hands on the evidence ,for the most part,to actually prove what we believe. For all I know,most of what you point out,could be close to the truth..only time will tell-till then,I gotta go with what I know and how my gut feels..and the life experience of 45 years.

I used to git bogged down with details and what-if's,till my old man taught me to keep it simple,not to run away from my mistakes,and admit when I'm wrong about things..to always put my needs ahead of my wants,to put my family ahead of myself-and when things git tough..to pray for God's help.

36 innocent children were murdered today in Iraq,and it's been a sad and tough day for me,I've prayed for them and their families,and I have no choice but to trust in God-that things will work out for the best..the incident in Russia,at the Beslan school,made me sick to my stomach and I'm still praying for the families there,as well. I'm filled with rage towards the terrorists and grief for all of the innocents that they have murdered in cold blood..we must not relent !

Have a good one...Torog

PS: I apologize for being so negative towards yankee's and liberals,I know better,I just git so frustrated with them,when they make excuses for the terrorists and brutal dictators. I really just wish we could all stand together in the fight for Life,Liberty and Justice for all.

pisshead
09-30-2004, 09:14 PM
that the government is 100% responsible for 9.11 is totally documented. that governments throughout history attack their own people to declare emergency powers and eventually dictatorship is totally documented.

i'm sorry, but 19 hijackers commanded by a guy in a cave can in no way force norad to stand down. i've posted the evidence on the politics board for at least 2 years now, i've posted the lies and the double think over and over and over...

if there was any sustainable evidence that 19 hijackers commanded by a guy in a cave did 9.11 then i want to see it. as of yet, all fingers point towards the military industrial complex who had the means motive and opportunity to allow this attack to happen.

do you think you could just sit in a cockpit and fly a 757 or 767? doubtful.

listen to this interview with john buchanan, please, just listen to it to understand the history of the people we're dealing with.
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/092704buchanan.htm

and then this, it's an interview with stanley hilton, currently representing over 400 victims of 911 suing the government for complicity. listen to the harrassment he's gone through, the government putting moles in his staff, his office broken into numerous times...today he called in to alex's show to tell how his office was totally ransacked and drawer fulls of documents stolen. he's been ordered face to face by a judge to drop the suit and not talk about it. why do you think the feds are resorting to these blatantly NAZI tactics to suppress this? because they love you and care about you?

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/092704hilton.htm

learn history, it's full of government's doing this. it always happens, always.

clevemire
10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
"However, I was offended when he stated his open dislike for anyone who is going to vote for Kerry or not vote at all.. oh yeah, and he doesn't like anyone who is a 'yankee', either. That's a large part of the country, last time I checked."

Your offended by his words? LOL! I have to laugh at that, sorry, but I find it rather funny. So basicly your saying two wrongs make a right? Your statement seems more of a excuse for hate then anything else. If your trying to imply that I am being unfair for not saying anything to Torog about his being the same way as the other guy, you might want to recheck what it is your basing that on.

"He just seems rather shallow and superficial to me."

So you thought you would return the favor? Just because someone hates you doesn't mean you have to hate them back. The left is just as guilty as the right for their hate. Liberals hate conservitives just because they are conservitive, and the same holds true in reverse. Torogs hate has bit him in the ass several times. Is it wrong to warn others the same could happen to them?

"Maybe he should think about all of the things in his house that could have been manufactured by a Kerry-voter or a yankee. Or maybe the director of a movie he likes is a 'yankee' or doesn't want to vote this time."

Oh, he has done that plenty. He would boycott his grandma if he thought she was a liberal.

"Is that really a good reason to not like someone...?"

I don't think his reasons are any better then SP's are.

"but then he just stops responding once the questions get too tough and require too much thinking..."

Your right Pisshead, he does do that. It seems to be his way of surrendering.

TokerWell you got me. You analyzed me and broke me down. Do you feel accomplished now? And thank you for finding my negative feelings humorous. Having a black heart probably serves you well in these dark days of humanity.

Many aspects of life come down to a matter of opinion. This could go on forever, so of course I take your statements with a grain of salt, much like Torog probably takes mine. But much like you, I am just making myself heard.

And yes, I do return favors. Eye for an eye.

Thank you for your response.

Libertarian Toker
10-01-2004, 02:30 PM
"But much like you, I am just making myself heard."

When your critical of others, someone may in turn be critical of you. I hope I did not offend you with my words. Do you always get offended when others disagree with you?

"Do you feel accomplished now?"

A little, yes. Did you feel accomplished after you attacked Torog? My my, you can dish it out but ya can't take it. You would be suprised at how many people are like that. You poor thing, not only did you get laughed at, but you got analyzed and broken down too. It must be just terrible for you to have that happen right after you said insulting things yourself.

"Having a black heart probably serves you well in these dark days of humanity."

I could say the same about you. If your going to insult people, you shouldn't get so offended when it comes back at ya. It makes you seem kind of shallow and superficial.

Toker

clevemire
10-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Well, I have to admit. You bring up many valid points with everything you say, which I'm sure is why you delve so deeply into politics. That's why I normally stay out of such things (a normally wise decision I failed to make at this point in time).

You've made your point, and I have been beaten, but I'll most likely remain a hypocrite. I'll just have to keep my business out of this part of the forum.

clevemire
10-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Damn LT. You are good. Now you have me rethinking the whole situation... I have to admit, not many people have that effect on me.

Hats off to you.

Lulu
10-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Isn't this where you U.S. folks call for a group hug? :p :rolleyes: :o :D ;) ~lol~

Libertarian Toker
10-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I am no reason for you to keep silent if you feel like voicing your opinion. Stick around, it's fun to talk with people that see things different then I do. I almost always learn from people that disagree with me. Please, don't be silent because of me.

Toker

clevemire
10-01-2004, 06:58 PM
You're alright LT. I don't care what Lulu says about you (kidding).

Lulu
10-01-2004, 07:03 PM
Just toking up after a 13day dry spell :p
Sure does wonderful things to your tolerance levels :D