PDA

View Full Version : Do you think IL will legalize?

Kryzco
06-24-2006, 06:55 AM
I've been wondering this, we are a democratic state, and medical marijuana was an issue here in jan I believe, which I would like to know the outcome of

do you think it will be legalized here anytime soon, at least medically, or the possesion of an ounce?

ethsfreshman
06-24-2006, 07:31 AM
yeah... i hope so

ethsfreshman
06-24-2006, 07:31 AM
its not do you think it will its when will it be man... glass is half full

BuenoMota
07-05-2006, 07:24 AM
God damnit that would be nice.

chef423
07-19-2006, 05:17 PM
umm, no, we dont even have legal fireworks...you think these backward ass people would vote yes for that??? Get real...

zeebo phillips
07-21-2006, 12:43 AM
umm, no, we dont even have legal fireworks...you think these backward ass people would vote yes for that??? Get real...

Good point.

DylanN89
07-22-2006, 05:42 PM
thats not true... Illinois just legalized fireworks.... and... U have to be 18 to buy and or if younger have to take a Fireworks saftey course.... This is legit.

Kryzco
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
wait I knew nothing of the fireworks?!?!

i'm not gonna believe it thought because everywhere I looked still had snakes and smoke bombs

which are pretty lame in comparison to all the pretty ones that go boom!!! :D

but as for the topic, I've been writing the senators and they just send back automated letters and shit, I don't think it will be too soon but it sure would be nice

Its not too bad in my area, the cops are really lineant about pot, their main focus is the harder drugs and violence

smokingwithfloyd
08-02-2006, 05:24 AM
no went cant still have legal fireworks cause if u cross the state lines there fireworks are a lot more fuckin impressive then anything u can find in illinois. no i dont think fireworks are legal man.

DylanN89
08-05-2006, 03:40 PM
im sorry man but down here in So. IL they are legal like the ones u buy in Missouri or Indiana or where ever and if u dont believe me u do have to take a course.... and please research stuff before accusing me of being wrong... this is the first year that i have seen fireworks like firecrackers... something with tnt in them they are sellign in Illinois... in tents... no joke.. -Dylan...

P.S. It will be legalized when 26 states out of 50 legalize it for medical use... :thumbsup:

Kryzco
08-06-2006, 11:35 AM
i never accused you of being wrong....

I just didn't know of it being legal

and I live in Chicago, northside so thats a bit away from the south

and I remember they were discussing the medical use issue in il but nothing came of it

Its a Plant
08-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Decriminalization is the only thing I see in the near future, if that soon.

It will still take a while before it's completely legal. Hope we get to see the day.~

DE.Db33t
08-07-2006, 12:42 PM
We saw what happened in denver, and now nevada and colorado in november.
It is becoming normalized. People dont care anymore and they realize the laws
are bull. You will be smoking blunts legally in your home within your lifetime.

I GUARENTEE IT!

;)

DylanN89
08-11-2006, 03:46 AM
amen. :D

i.m.high
08-19-2006, 05:02 PM
It'll never happen, but if a movement starts I will fully support it with my mouth, pen, and some money!

i.m.high
08-19-2006, 05:03 PM
We saw what happened in denver, and now nevada and colorado in november.
It is becoming normalized. People dont care anymore and they realize the laws
are bull. You will be smoking blunts legally in your home within your lifetime.

I GUARENTEE IT!

;)

I've wondered if someday I'll be telling my grandkids about how it used to be illegal. :)

BuenoMota
08-28-2006, 10:05 PM
wow fireworks legal, now all we need is ganja.

Yeah hopefully colorado and nevada will show a good example. Then maybe IL will relize that drunks suck and stoners arn't too dangerous.

phoenix
08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Hopefully one day.

I could see it happening years from now.

blueberryyumyum
10-02-2006, 02:43 PM
honestly, the government is not going to admit that they are wrong with most of the claims they have again marijuana. I don't think it will be LEGAL anytime soon, but decriminalized is a possibility. An Ounce?! never man, they would never make it more than like an 1/8th for true recreational use.

jaGerbom
10-04-2006, 08:30 PM
woah hey this firework thing is news to me

i havnt seen nething like that up here in the suburbs but thats pretty cool if its true

biker6403
11-15-2006, 04:13 PM
I live in south-central Illinois and meth production is the big problem here due to this being an agricultural area.MJ is not talked about as much so I can only hope for decriminalization.BTW check the NORML for ILL laws ,up to 5 plants is a misdemeanor for the first offense.:D