PDA

View Full Version : To recently busted individuals

Relic2279
06-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Certain busts that have happened recently came as a result of them being ratted on.

Roll on some of your friends and we'll let ya go (or give you a lesser sentence) is what they say.

It's not paypal, that turned them in, though they probably contacted them to gain evidence.

My brother was busted a while ago and they had popped him because someone else who was busted had to give up 3 people. After they busted him, they told him, give us 3 people or we charge you. It was the method our local drug task force uses, and I assume more use it as well.

Recently busted individuals broke the first rule, they told someone or showed someone who ratted them out. Be careful and do not tell a single soul. This new bust method these task forces are using are very very effective. If you tell no one, then you limit your chance of being busted.

~r

Aaron385
06-22-2006, 03:00 AM
I second that notion!

I know you want to tell everybody.. I know.. trust me.. so tell us! and get that feeling that you want to talk about it off your shoulders..

But dont tell...

ANYONE ELSE

PERIOD..

My best friend that I grew up with and have known now for nearly 20 years doesnt know anything.. he comes over to my place to drink beer at least twice a week.. and he doesnt know.. nobody knows anything! Its the name of the game and its the only (and I mean THE ONLY) way you can do it today and stay safe. If you cant keep your mouth shut.. dont grow! Its that simple.

Zandor
06-22-2006, 03:05 AM
That's the first rule "Don't tell anyone"

Plus I moved your thread to the lounge it does not belong in the hydroponics grow section.

m.g.
06-22-2006, 03:19 AM
i keep hearing about cops asking ya to turn over but i got busted twice and both times with a semi-large grow in vegas (80-some and 60-some...although in both cases they broke em up enough to count over 100 which made for better news coverage) and neither time was i asked a single question beyond "have you ever considered suicide"...which btw i did answer "well sure, who hasn't?" the first time...i was then held naked in a padded cell until i realized i had my wallet and credit cards with me and could bail myself out about 36 hours later, LOL! never again will i answer that question with an affirmative!

anyway, apparently the clark county (las vegas) cops don't care to continue the chain of busts when it comes to growers as another friend (and ex-og member...remember a guy named 'pierre' over there?) busted last year under similar circumstances and wasn't asked anything either.

latewood
06-22-2006, 03:31 AM
You gotta keep it quiet. sssshhhhh

lakers24
06-22-2006, 03:36 AM
TRUE.You can't trust anybody these days!

m.g.
06-22-2006, 03:37 AM
yeah and concealed...both of mine were caused directly by a thieving next-door neighbor kid the 1st time and a nosy old man next-door neighbor the 2nd...

latewood
06-22-2006, 03:43 AM
I got both of those Too! No shit! But I already put the fear of GOD in that thievin' Boy next door...so I don't give him a thought, but that retired dude across the street, Worries me abit. yup

stickyinsalem
06-22-2006, 04:56 AM
must be small town police usage going on there...i live in a town of about 1500 people...give or take 200...and about three years ago...i began my run of crime...but i was more known then than i am now...but anyways...my best friend...the one and only person i knew in this new town i recently moved to came up to me and asked me if i would go to a party with her...like i could say no...anyways i went with her and come to find out it was a big pot party, or as us little town people call it...a smoke out...
i met people there that would eventually lead me to their main contributer...so i began to buy and sell...i started small...bout a QP every week...sell 3 smoke 1...(ounce)...then went up after i noticed i was selling my ounce of smoke and still having buyers...started going to about 1 pound every week...in a small ass town...making hundreds and smoking hundreds...then my 21st Bday...i dont drink...i smoke...my best friend age 17 died 4 days before his 18 bday from DD...anyways...21st bday...SMOKE OUT...i mean im talkin 25 30 people...easy pound...if not more...well...we get all sorts of F.cked up and then my mom comes pullin up in my driveway and i go out there...she tells me there is cops all around my land and i need to get this sht outta here...so my people leave..quick fast and ina hurry...
bout a week or two after that...my friends start getting arrested one by one...cops pull me over a couple of times for STUPID SHIT...got 2 littering tickets and one headlight out??? (it still works even today)...and all 3 times they search everything...then the week after...my friend...the one that got me into this shit comes up to me...and she starts busting up in tears...and she tells me that she didnt give up my name but i needed to get the fuck out of town...so i left...for one whole year...without a trace...
Finally after a year without seeing my family i move back...and i see my friend while she is walking around town...i asked her who gave me up...and it was my friend that had fixed my truck when i needed help..anything i needed he did...and anything i wanted he got for me...so...what did i do?

I KICKED HIS ASS IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE TOWN AT A FOOTBALL GAME. he had to eat out of a feeding tube for 6-7 months...and he had to have 3 surgeries on his face...

DO i have regrets?....yeah...but then i realize that he risked not only my state of life...but my 2 yr old girls..and my wife's...

I always told anyone i smoked with...fuck with me...you'll be the one to get fucked in the end...when you become a friend you are blood to me...and we are tight till i die...but that mother f.cker had it coming...as well as any other NARC's out there...
oh, btw...the cops did go on the "give me 3 names and your free" deal...my friend...the girl...was stabbed 3 times by another girl that she had set up on a bust....and that girl is still in prison and has no regrets for what she did.....she lost her 4 kids and her RN liceanse cause narc's...

MESSAGE ----DONT BE A NARC...WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND...THE BIBLE SAYS AN EYE FOR AN EYE...TOOTH FOR A TOOTH...AND I SHALL PUT MY RATH OF THE LORD ON YOUR ASS 10 FOLD OF THE GRIEF YOU CAUSE ME.....

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Police use head tricks and stuff to get info.
I don't answer any questions truthfully like that.
They will just use it against you.
Best to stay quite.

Binzhoubum
06-23-2006, 04:57 AM
Not saying anything is the best...They always try to trick you by telling you they know more than they ever do. And ratting other people out rarely cuts your sentence from what they would have given you in the first place.

:smokin:

orangeman
06-23-2006, 05:02 AM
Yeah, when you think about it growing can be done for as long as some one lives. I mean, for all we know we could go past a house that has a grow op inside, but if we cant smell it or havent heard anything about the house then how would we know if something was going on? I finally decided that getting busted doesnt happen to those that actually use their head at all. Some one like me would only get caught if this shit I'm typing is used as evidence or if I have a bad accident like me burning down my house and they find the shit that I was growing with xD.

Jdog7000
06-23-2006, 12:11 PM
I've talked to people who have grown in the most obvious places.
But with a carbon scrubber. and keeping your mouth shut.
KNowone ever has a clue.
Noone will ever know unless you let them know.
And believe me.You'll just end up getting robed or arrested if you tell everybody about it.
It's better to be free and have your buds then seem cool and go to jail or get robbed.
Ego's are a huge problem.

As far as people stealing goes.
You may think you can trust someone.
But get them in front of all that ripe bud and they turn into someone else.
Someone who will rob you.

Dutch Pimp
06-23-2006, 03:24 PM
If they come looking for my personal stash. They will need a few items: search warrant, dogs, maps, picks and shovels, lots of time and a lot of luck. They will find Jimmy Hoffa before they find the treasure.

orangeman
06-23-2006, 03:29 PM
But get them in front of all that ripe bud and they turn into someone else.
Someone who will rob you.

It's people like those that make it hard for people like me :p. I wouldnt do that, even if I never planned to get a indoor grow-op no way would I rob or rat on my growing friend. If I couldnt afford a indoor grow-op and I had a guy who grew that let me buy new bud when he grows and gives me deals I wouldnt rob that guy, he would have been too good for me to do something like that. But I plan on growing my self anyways so that doesnt matter xD.

Relic2279
06-25-2006, 11:46 PM
But your not like 90% of the population then. Most people believe that these people they have known for 10+ years would never rat on them if they were in a pickle.

They find out the hard way, they're dead wrong. The first 5 rules of growing pot are Do not tell a single soul. No where does it say "Except people you have known for 10 years", or "Except for your girlfriend".

To everyone:
Think about it for a moment. Does anyone know you grow? If so, do they know the location? If your answer is yes to either of those. (NO BUTS ALLOWED) Then you broke the first 5 rules. Your chance of getting busted has increased literally over one thousand percent.
If anyone knew about my grow, even my own brother who is very close with me, I would tear down my grow that moment, and setup shop elsewhere.

Something like 95% of all grows are busted because they were ratted out by a friend or an ex-girlfriend. 78% of those busts were deals made by the rat for a reduced sentence on his own charges.
What happens is, You show your buddy your grow, months down the road he gets popped for possession or dealing. Cops make a deal, they always want the next highest in the food chain. "Oh you know someone that grows? Here is what we can do for you..."

Girlfriend gets pissed at you? Breaks up with you? Bad argument? "THAT FUCKER IS GROWING POT!!!"

Tell no one. Not even yourself. :P

Jdog7000
06-26-2006, 01:23 AM
It's people like those that make it hard for people like me :p. I wouldnt do that, even if I never planned to get a indoor grow-op no way would I rob or rat on my growing friend. If I couldnt afford a indoor grow-op and I had a guy who grew that let me buy new bud when he grows and gives me deals I wouldnt rob that guy, he would have been too good for me to do something like that. But I plan on growing my self anyways so that doesnt matter xD.

I feel the same.
But thats just not the way it is.
People are assholes most of the time unfortunatly.
Good people are hard to find no a days.
It's sad really.
But believe me even people that think like you will act different when the bud or money is on the table.
Not that you would be that way.

DE.Db33t
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I have a grow op with my buddies settup with my buddies going on. They are over everyday and it would be insane not to tell them. Its not like I can pop up one day with pounds of weed and be like
"you know the room you arent allowed in, well i went in there the other day and this is what i found."
They know and nobody else's does for two years now. I sure hope they dont fuck me.

whitekat
06-27-2006, 12:55 PM
let me tell you how to get busted even without telling anyone your bussiness..........more and more households are getting those alarm systems that send help automaticly........when i get to your place, i have to do a walk through, even if you say theres no problem here......i have to look in every room, locked or not, attic and basement........oh, look at this nice grow......you are busted. it happens often. now me, if i happen to be alone, i will just pinch a bud or two, but most will have you busted on the spot.

Jdog7000
06-27-2006, 03:14 PM
WOW!!!!
I'll make sure to never get one of those.

De,all I can say is,
I hope everything goes well for you.
Your in a very sticky situation.
BE careful.
I know they are your friend and they are most likely trustworthy.
But people who don't grow don't understand the importance of keeping it a secret.
They most likely will tell people if they havn't already.
Make sure you don't leave your house for the last couple weeks of flowering.
Or you could come home to nothing.

I really truely hope I am wrong.
But from my experience this is ussually how it goes down.

Jdog7000
06-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Why can't you tell them you bought it?
Why do they have to know you grew it?

m.g.
06-27-2006, 04:20 PM
*NOTE TO SELF*

do not allow whitekat into the house. (probably best for him to not know where i live too...lol)

>>>> adds another name to the 'do not entertain' list

Jdog7000
06-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Ya, whats with the taking of the buds, dude?
They are not yours to take!

HapaPride
06-27-2006, 06:44 PM
^^^
exactly just be cool about it.... just like you never saw it in the 1st place.

RoboGro
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
And what alarm company do you work for? You HAVE to go into someones home, open LOCKED doors, EVEN if they are there and tell you not to worry about it? Try that at my house sometime and Kujo will tear you a new one!

whitekat
06-27-2006, 07:41 PM
dont work for an alarm company.....i try not bust someone if i can. a bud for looking the other way WHEN i can is a fair TAX dont you think.......is not just answering fire alarms at someones house...... medical calls... anytime an officer goes in your home, or even the cable guy....you are at risk if you are growing..........but if i am off duty...i wont swipe a bud or turn you in.....but you might come up short a pair of used panties....lol

m.g.
06-27-2006, 08:55 PM
oh, ok that's different. if you're off duty...

NOT!!! panty thieves take it to even a further level!

scary enough to think of you off on a fire call, let alone a medical! what town are you in again?

krustythfreakinclown
06-27-2006, 11:26 PM
i keep hearing about cops asking ya to turn over but i got busted twice and both times with a semi-large grow in vegas (80-some and 60-some...although in both cases they broke em up enough to count over 100 which made for better news coverage)

Ummm...

Perhaps you could enlighten all us readers here in Internet-land:
How the hell do you get busted TWICE with 80/100-plant grows and are not spending the rest of your life in prison? In Nevada, no less.

I'm not saying you're lying, but that doesn't make any sense.

Shelbay
06-27-2006, 11:43 PM
dont work for an alarm company.....i try not bust someone if i can. a bud for looking the other way WHEN i can is a fair TAX dont you think.......is not just answering fire alarms at someones house...... medical calls... anytime an officer goes in your home, or even the cable guy....you are at risk if you are growing..........but if i am off duty...i wont swipe a bud or turn you in.....but you might come up short a pair of used panties....lol
I understand,you give good advice.

slave2thagroov
06-28-2006, 03:49 AM
people like whitekat make me so glad to be medical in cali. whitekat you aren't entitled to SHIT!!!! just because you look the other way-you're doin this guy a favor. F-that!! you aren't doin someone a favor-you are doin the RIGHT thing. just because you stumble upon someone's medicine you are entitled to some. nice logic bud-dy. :thumbsup:

Shelbay
06-28-2006, 10:42 AM
whitekat..I think that if maybe you just pointed things out to them like you have here they would most likely just give you more than a couple of buds for giving a heads up about things,if you try it let me know how it goes please.

whitekat
06-28-2006, 09:43 PM
belive me when i just pinch, and dont bust ..its like i made a friend forever. and the truth be known ive given 100 times more breaks then busts.......the point is........if you grow you can be busted even if you keep quite. and to slave.....why you got a potty mouth? cant you make your point without such trash talk?

incognito570
07-01-2006, 10:38 PM
i got busted in 97 and got the "give us 5 names of people who use,cook, or distrubute Meth!!!" I just laughed and said, "WHy do you think this stuff is growing?" Because i dont want to deal witih the same crackheads you are chasing!!!!!! So lets go unless you got a better plan for me that doesnt invlove rattting on People.

Here's somthing to live by------there is no honor amongst theives!!! They will rat you out a long time before LEO finds you!!!! So my advice is tell no one!! And if you feel like you have to you need to find another hobby. JMO

locomark
07-16-2006, 03:58 AM
Always plead the 5th. As far as the alarm system get a dog or fuck it.

Loco

chef423
07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Its idiots like peeps in this thread that fuck it up for the rest of us who keep quiet...SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. Wanna go brag about something? Talk about your lil penis...

orangeman
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
I feel the same.
But thats just not the way it is.
People are assholes most of the time unfortunatly.
Good people are hard to find no a days.
It's sad really.
But believe me even people that think like you will act different when the bud or money is on the table.
Not that you would be that way.

Well I have a job so I wouldnt act that way. I mean if I ratted on some one or stole from something it would either be

a) No more homegrown bud that is guaranteed that no added substance is in there because I ratted on them and they went to prison or

b) I stole from them so they tried to fight me and refused to sell me any more weed

I wouldnt risk getting a homegrower that I knew arrested because I like smokin too much to get a cut off supply :p.

MeatRulz
07-19-2006, 07:03 PM
55 people got drug busted in my town like 4 or 5 days ago. It was mainly on the street dealing part tho.

taurus69er
07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
i recently stumbled across some seeds my sisters boyfriend left at her house. after thinking it over for a few days i realized these were like no seed i ever came across b-4, so i put them in a rag for a few days and they cracked so i followed the routine of watering for about a week and now today they're actually turning into small plants. the reason why im posting (something i never do;rather read than write.)is because i know very little about bud cultivation. where im from the subject is almost TABOO, many would rather smoke than grow as of today i know in couple of days i have to change the size of the pot and i need plenty of light the rest im just FREEBALLIN until i get some feedback . imalso using miracle grow i dont know much about theyre dirt except its reasonably priced and it supposedly make the plant three times the size at flowering and it also feeds the plant itself for up to three months. :rasta:

4x5
07-20-2006, 04:22 PM
or if I have a bad accident like me burning down my house and they find the shit that I was growing with xD.

That's why I keep my chems in my area, (alcohol, potassium nitrate, lots of bottles of anhydrous goodies) and a 5 gallon bucket of waste oil, no one will find anything if it gets razed, period.

postmandave
07-21-2006, 05:23 PM
the thing about the filth is if they offer you a deal of give me 3 names and we will let you off.they dont have enough to charge you thats why they make these deals.if anyone thinks that the police will let you off with charges then you are lost already.noteTHE POLICE NEVER EVER LET PEOPLE OFF TO GET A RESULT .THEY OFFER THIS DEAL WHEN THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH EVEIDENCE FOR A CONVICTOIN.Its all a bluff they will even sometimes know exactly the evidence they want from you and its just needs you to clarify it for them.never ever underestimate the police they know what they are doing..peple who turn others into the police to save their own necks should be lined up against the wall and shot.that is a fuckin liberty and anyone who commits this henious crime shouldnt even be growing weed they are the lowest of the low and it will come back on them ten fold .fuckin rats is what they are .and should be put to sleep for their crime.be safe all.the postman.

im a bit bitter as this has happened to me in the past and if the fucker was still alive he would be killed again but not with an accident this time.see karma comes back at you if you are a FUCKIN RAT. sorry about the language latewood , zandor but we can do without rats in this world.(sorry)

forwonderbear
07-25-2006, 12:20 PM
yikes, though i certainly agree with your sentiment, perhaps not the capital punishment.... :)

here's the thing: it's better to destroy thousands of dollars worth of investmant days an months of labor than it is to get busted. if you think you're secret could be leaked, expect it to be. if you've spent thousands of dollars and months cultivatiang your plants, caring for them, turning them into a great crop; you should not hesitate to burn it to the ground if you think you might be caught. you can ALWAYS regrow, always replant, you cannot get back your crime-free record or your status as a non-felon. fuck what's "right" for a second (and obviously we believe MJ is right, and should be legal), and think about what WILL happen. don't fuck yourself. if you spring a leak in your secrecy, kill your crop, destroy all evidence, stop smoking, and go dry. tis better to lose a crop than to get a criminal record, or worse.

and yes, narcs are a very low form of life (assuming you're not narcing on the dude who killed your grandma :) )

and to postman: that's a raw deal you were handed, but there's a lot more to life. don't ruin yours being a criminal record or jail. getting pissed does nothing for you. changing the world, even a little, that's worth something.

cmorbud
07-25-2006, 01:26 PM
4x5 I like it.
havent laughed that hard for a long time.

Kaparski
07-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Umm there is ONE exception.

If your growing with someone living with you. This causes only problems.

Bottom Line: Get your own place

pmorris
07-27-2006, 03:12 AM
Bottem line is: If you do get busted, man up and dont rat. Dont ever open the door to cops no matter what they say. And when or if you do get arrested ask for a lawyer and the questioning has to stop right then and there. take care be safe.