PDA

View Full Version : Assholes at other forums...

Jdog7000
06-21-2006, 04:43 AM
I've hanging around a few other forums lately.
And I found some to be full of assholes.

Planet Ganja for one.
This guy Fire over there will jump on your ass if you give any opinions on a Kush strain.
If he doesn't agree with you.
He'll start telling you your pic's suck and post some grow reports or shut up.
And this guys trying to tell me Bubba Kush is Hindu Kush and Bubblegum.
Obviously never even smoked it.
Then some other ass starts making fun of the way I described the taste of Purple Urkle.
Is it cause of the whole summer thing?
I'm stickin here and GSA and thats it.
At least here people have some respect.
And police the asshole out.
Noone even stood up for me.
Fuck em....they don't pay my bills.lol:thumbsup:

gsxxer
06-21-2006, 06:03 AM
yeah bro this fools just jealous he isnt smoking any kush, fckn haters

VA KID
06-21-2006, 06:47 AM
Lol. Fuk em. GSA? Wht forums tht? I'm surprised bout how smart and respectfull pple are on here especially how the 60-70s hippies r so willing 2 share info to the newbs. Mayb its cuz ppl on this forum are really bugd n tripd out on here!

Jdog7000
06-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Ya, I think it was a jelousy thing.
I just thought it was funny how I was in the wrong to him.
But he was saying that Bubba Kush is Hindu Kush x BBubblegum.
Thats funny.
If anyone has smoked Bubba Kush. They would know how much it doesn't taste or feel like either of those strains.
It is way more complex then that.
Do they really think that a strain made out of those simple strains could cause all the confusion and caos that Bubba Kush caused.
It definatly Must ba a west Coast Dog cross.West Coast DOG = Backcrooss of chem/dawg ...3rd backcross to the chemdawg was the west coast dog.

I'm getting a strain soon called Dog Bite.
It's west coast dog x Lemon Thai Kush...yummy.!

I can't wait to flower this Pink Kush!

icebelowfreeze
06-21-2006, 02:16 PM
hey j dog, yeah they can be rough in some of these forums, its usaully the lil small napoleon dynamite type that always act ignorant. ur cool in my book, i like following your post's cause you always have a good input on every subject. One Day Ill be flowering Pink Kush, shit i never even smoked it. PeacE

Garden Knowm
06-21-2006, 03:10 PM
:) - Definitley, the other sites are not moedrated as well...

stoner bullies.. LOL

Jdog7000
06-21-2006, 05:02 PM
hey j dog, yeah they can be rough in some of these forums, its usaully the lil small napoleon dynamite type that always act ignorant. ur cool in my book, i like following your post's cause you always have a good input on every subject. One Day Ill be flowering Pink Kush, shit i never even smoked it. PeacE

Right on.
Pink Kush is a hard find.
Can't wait to compare.
Sorry about my moodyness the other morning.
I take some meds that put me in a bad mood in the morning.
It sucks.

m.g.
06-21-2006, 05:05 PM
but bubba kush IS hindu kush originally bred with a while label bubblegum...

Garden Knowm
06-21-2006, 05:18 PM

ouch... LOL

gsxxer
06-21-2006, 09:15 PM
actually i read bubba kush was an OG kush crossed with a bubblegum in that whole chemdawg kush story on og....

i dont think hindu kush as anything to do with bubba or og

Garden Knowm
06-22-2006, 12:45 AM
round 2 "DING DING"

: )

latewood
06-22-2006, 12:57 AM
way to go dogg...but, how anticlimatic. lol I expected alot more drama, after seeing the title. lol peace:)

orangeman
06-22-2006, 01:25 AM
J Dog I still love you :D.

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
You guys crack me up.
And I'm thru talking about Kush! lol

Anyone for some Diesel? haha

I guess it was a bit anti climatic, but I don't like being disrespected for no reason.
It really gets to me.
Especially people l;ike that. Who are just trolls.
Like that guy who just posted that bubba Kush IS hindu Kush x Bubblegum.

There is a strong possibility that bubblegum isn't even in Bubba Kush.
Some people say it's west coast dog x Paki Kush,then crossed with OG Kush.
And if you smoked it.
You would taste the OG or the chem/dawg.
There are some many storys around.
That I would not believe anyone other then someone who had a hand in breeding it.:thumbsup:
Now I'm thru talking about Kush.
I'm sure your all sick of hearing about it anyway. lol

latewood
06-22-2006, 01:37 AM
:D man, I just got blownnnnnnnnnn:smokin: :smokin: awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!:stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :rasta:'d :eek:OH NOooooooooooooo!!! MR. BIiiiiiiLLLL:upsidedow

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 01:41 AM
What does that mean? lol

I could be wrong.
About the Hindu Kush...I really don't know.

latewood
06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
circa 70's saturday night liiiiiiiiiive!!! peace

m.g.
06-22-2006, 03:00 AM
since when is disagreeing with someone being a troll??? i never flamed anyone nor was i impolite. furthermore, i can back up what i say and white label was the first to come out with that strain around 96 or 97 and yes, it was a blend of the two, hence the name. google it for yourself...but it so happens i bought a batch from mike's weedseed and that is how it was described. check the archives...too bad strainbase is no more or else it'd be easy to settle.

now is that being a troll?

latewood
06-22-2006, 03:26 AM
ding ding ding...Geez guys...I must say. All the info I have gotten in the past from m.g. about strains were intriguing, and had all the appearance of a proper account of the breeding. In fact, He cleared up the breeding of a strain for me in the past. peace

It's only a seed, play nice

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry.
I misunderstood.
I thought you were just messing with me.
I apologize.
Like I said. I'm not really sure. I'll check it out.

Here is the OG strain base.
Can you find it for me?
And prove me wrong so I can stop thinking about this. lol

http://www.hanflexikon.de/

I really thought you were just screwing with me.
I'm sorry.

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I can't find that info on Google.
Have you smoked Bubba Kush?
The taste is alot like OG Kush. But a little sweeter.And more exotic.
It seems way more complex then Hindu Kush and Bubblegum.
Besides. Were is the chem/dawg or the backcross of chem/dawg that was used to make Bubba Kush.
I've smoked it alot. Everday for about a month.
And I can tell you right now.
That chem/dawg is in Bubba Kush.
Maybe not OG Kush but chem/dawg is no doubt.

Let me know if you smoked it?
So I can make the decition on my own.

Because I'm about 80 % sure that Hindu Kush is not in Bubba Kush.
Old World Paki Kush is the kush in Bubba and OG Kush.I've also seen pic's of the paki Kush...and it is identecal to OG Kushes plant structure.
If you add a Paki Kush plant with a lemon Thai plant. It would look exactly like OG.
And I've grown OG Kush that looked exactly like the lemon Thai plants that I have.
So I tend to believe the guy who told me about the chem/dawg backcross andstuff since he had a hand in making Bubbba Kush.
I'll tel you what ,I'm about to get some White Mustang seeds from him(Chem/dawg backcross)
I've been told by people who have it that it taste almost exactly like chem/dawg.
Sorry but the more I talk about this. The more I dis agree.

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 11:59 AM

Can you show me some evidence of this.
I have to say, I stronly dis agree.
I was told by the guy who contibuted the Old World Paki Kush that it was a chem/dawg backcross srossed to Paki Kush and then OG Kush.
But he could have been mistaken.
He only contributed the polline.
But he sells the che/dawg backcross and I'm getting some next month.
So I'll post when I grow it out.
But I would love to see some kind of proof to your theory.:thumbsup:

Jdog7000
06-22-2006, 12:07 PM
I just wanted to add something.
I've heard 3 stories about the Kush strains.
So I just want to state that just because someone told me or someone else that these things were true does not mean they are.
For all I know we both could be way off. lol
What it comes down to is the killer smoke it produces.
I seem to get sucked intpo the Kush discussion every time someone adds a new story.
But the guy who told me.
Had the olny story with no loose ends or lame myths that are total bull.
Don't you think more people would creat Bubba Kush if it was so easy to cross.
Anyone can get there hands on Hindu Kush or Bubblegum.
So how could Bubba Kush be an elite clone only strain. If it is so easyly reproduced.
Sorry bro.
But I totally disagree now.
I would love to be proved wrong so I could make my own bubba. But I can garintee if I made it with the hindu it would be totally fake. And not that great. Bubba Kush is way stonier then either one of those 2 strains.
And I can feel and taste the Lemon Thai in the OG.
And the BUbba Kush has a full on Kush aftertaste that can taste indenticle to OG Kush if grown right.

slave2thagroov
06-23-2006, 12:52 AM
add another story-i heard that a grower from alabama was on the left coast and picked up some various kush strains, on the way back to bama the labels got losst or crossed so he named his best kush strain 'Bubba Kush'. i have to say your story sounds more believable but i'm originally from alabama, so i'm stickin to mine. lol!!:dance:

Jdog7000
06-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Nice.
I lived in Alabama for a year.
I thought it was going to suck.
And I loved it,I actually miss it.
I was in Mobile.

slave2thagroov
06-23-2006, 11:08 PM
J-is your hushmail full? i've tried to reply to you a couple times and it was returned??

ZeldaG.
06-24-2006, 01:16 AM
sorry total noob here (see i dont even mind posting that here so i agree) but like what is this magical kush? I have gathered so far that it is a strain but i have never even heard of it before (might have smoked it as in london strains dont really matter, its like ''hey i need some weed!'' and their like ''yeah how much?'' and you go ''a benner!'' or something (like that a ten pound worth) nd that is it strains have no say its 1.5g for ten pound whether its kush or dich lol)
so i to simplify is kush liek a really potent thing or is it liek just favourtism?