PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Male White Widow

Sgt. Stedenko
06-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Hey with my first grow being underway. I sexed my plants and then killed the males and figured what the hell and dried them. I just smoked a joint rolled up from these, and I am a little high. Is it the fact that I haven't smoked in several years that I can feel this? I thought it had a reverse tolerance.

Jkrustie
06-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Some males will have tons of trichomes all over the pre flowers and even the leaves.

Perhaps the combination of you having 0 tolerance built up and the small amounts of thc in the leaves and preflowers did you your nice buzz.

Could be that the paper gave you a buzz too tho :P

Jdog7000
06-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm sure you just had some Killer males.
Alot of people test there males for breeding by smoking them. To see if there was any high at all.
I'm sure your low tolerance has something to do with it.
But males carry more thc in there leaves then females.

alex32
06-12-2006, 06:16 PM
What part of the male do you smoke?, i wouldnt want to be injesting any pollen. Also if you leave a male for longer does that make it have more thc?

Sgt. Stedenko
06-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe it's my tolerance. Seems like I'm getting a little less high each time I smoke them. It's not an overwhelming high, just a nice 1-1 1/2 hour mild buzz. Actually I think it's as good or better than the crap the older guys used to rip me off with when I was 13. It's about 2/3 of the high I'd get the stuff I got when I had decent connections. In any event, I can't wait to see what the females from my first grow do to me :thumbsup: Will be even better than the first time I homebrewed!

I am using the leaves and regular convenience store zig zags for paper lol to answer all the questions. I haven't smoked the male flowers or anything yet. What is wrong with the pollen?

horror business
06-13-2006, 03:29 AM
If you smoke the males, smoke the leaves. That's what has the THC. If you smoke the pollen, it will stay in your lungs. Then, when you smoke bud, the pollen will pollinate the buds' stigmas in your lungs, and attach to your lungs. Then seeds will grow in your lungs. Then you'd get an infection. There's a reason why people don't smoke male plants. That's why you have to smoke females.
Duh.

latewood
06-13-2006, 04:12 AM
What part of the male do you smoke?, i wouldnt want to be injesting any pollen. Also if you leave a male for longer does that make it have more thc?
there is not enough difference to make it worht your time and expense lw

Jkrustie
06-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Make Bubble hash with male leaves
Bad taste and smell, but potent non the less.

jamstigator
06-14-2006, 02:24 PM
That's cool, now I know I'm not the only one to get buzzed off male leaves! ;)

co dee
06-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Best to make hash with the male, but still hope it got u high.

PEASE TO ALL.

co dee
06-14-2006, 07:22 PM
If you smoke the males, smoke the leaves. That's what has the THC. If you smoke the pollen, it will stay in your lungs. Then, when you smoke bud, the pollen will pollinate the buds' stigmas in your lungs, and attach to your lungs. Then seeds will grow in your lungs. Then you'd get an infection. There's a reason why people don't smoke male plants. That's why you have to smoke females.
Duh.

LOLOLOL

PEACE TO ALL!

stinkyattic
06-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Duh.

Ha ha ha!

Give the leaves to your pets. Someone posted this on a grow site, they're not mine. My dog eats weed though.

Legalizdahurb
06-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah my hamster and chinchilla will eat cannabis leaves, and it doesnt seam 2 afftect them.

Login Failed
06-15-2006, 04:02 AM
I had a baby girl killed last grow by my cat.....left the cabinet door open while I went to get my water.....came back and it was almost gone.....

On a second note....my cat has not been anywhere near them again....maybe got scared of that kick it had!!

:stoned:

The Grim Reefer
06-15-2006, 04:09 AM
I had a baby girl killed last grow by my cat.....left the cabinet door open while I went to get my water.....came back and it was almost gone.....

On a second note....my cat has not been anywhere near them again....maybe got scared of that kick it had!!

:stoned:

Cool, animal abuse.

You're quite a bit stronger than your cat. :thumbsup:

Jdog7000
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Kick your Cat.
Thats real nice. Jerk off.

hotchi
06-15-2006, 08:45 PM
was it a freindly please dont eat my weed again kick or a u stupid peace of shit animal, i wish i had never got you as my graduation gift from secound grade kinda kick.
lol:rasta: im so high right now lol

mad5387
06-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Weed is like katnip to Cats. A few years ago my cat tore up about 20 small plants. When i got home it was like the cat was on meth. Lesson Learned !!!

Aaron385
06-20-2006, 08:21 PM
so you CAN(?) bubble bag male plants? But you want to do it seperate from fem cuttings(?)

Jdog7000
06-20-2006, 11:50 PM
It doesn't really matter.
\BUt I would keep them seperate.
Because there isn't as much hash in a male.

tomm01
06-15-2008, 03:25 PM
These two cats my sister got and no longer cares for :mad: basically destroy every plant or flower in my house (not weed). The little bastards deserve a kick if you ask me. But one is already schizophrenic so I won't harm them. If it eats weed maybe it will calm it's little heart down a bit. :jointsmile:

painretreat
06-15-2008, 03:51 PM
OK; I see weeds growin from your nose, ears and every other hole in your body, plus the one in your head. But, then I have one too, cuz I didn't know that, but I wouldn't be smokin it either, cuz, I did not read here, that I should smoke it since so many are working so hard to grow females and pluckn da males!

Now, I see Alvin n da chipmunks buzzing around sayn "Dah watzup Doc!" Thanks for the info, good pix and a great laugh! Nice way 2 start off my day!:thumbsup::hippy:

sabresfanviaCali
06-29-2011, 07:08 PM
I got a bagseed from OG 007 kush in Bakersfield. Growing as we speak.