PDA

View Full Version : Zandor,If I may?

GaGrown
06-10-2006, 04:44 AM
I've learned some lessons in life! For sure,Shew! But cha know? There is 1 thing that you for true,posess! And that is something you can't beg for borrow or steal,if ya ain't got it in the first place.By now you you know what I talkin' bout. Common sense! Or is it SINSE! That'd be seedless for me! Uh huh!Your the Moderator I respect your call! Maybe a bit outta line! But a thought a well.

Holla!
Ga Grown

Garden Knowm
06-10-2006, 01:58 PM
ummmmmmmm.... what?

lol

busteruk7
06-10-2006, 01:59 PM
lol

Jdog7000
06-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Um,huh?

KHAN
06-10-2006, 05:16 PM
There have been alot of 'Zandor will you tuck me in posts' but dunno what this is supposed to be.

orangeman
06-10-2006, 08:06 PM
...What the fuck are you trying to say? Dont take a hit of crack before you post. ;)

Garden Knowm
06-10-2006, 08:37 PM
...What the fuck are you trying to say? Dont take a hit of crack before you post. ;)

hey orange...

iloveyou

umm did you not say earlier that you wanted to be a mod...

well.. umm ... read your post... I don't think mods write stuff like that... lol

iloveyou

graph
06-10-2006, 09:23 PM
hey orange...

iloveyou

umm did you not say earlier that you wanted to be a mod...

well.. umm ... read your post... I don't think mods write stuff like that... lol

iloveyou
But if they did...

GaGrown
06-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Use what God gave ya! Ya brains! Think sometimes.Use that noggin'! That's all I'm saying! Don't act like you don't know what I mean bout what I say! Cause most of ya here have common sense! It's not hard at all to see!

Ga Grown

Jdog7000
06-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I see what you mean now.

Garden Knowm
06-11-2006, 05:31 PM
huh? lol

what? lol

how about you just say what you mean?

iloveyou

mscaboo
06-11-2006, 05:55 PM
he can't say,it is ultra, top secret.may have to deal with national security.maybe he really knows where they buried jimmy hoffas body, lol :D

Opie Yutts
06-11-2006, 06:00 PM
most of ya here have common sense! It's not hard at all to see!

I like a good puzzle or mystery, but if this is an inside joke, why don't you use instant message or e-mail so the rest of us don't have to waste time trying to help you when you are making no sense.

PaRaNoIa
06-11-2006, 06:58 PM
That must be the most utter bull shit I've seen in days.. :p

lol.. I know you're trying to make a point, by what I reply right now, you might have proven it.. I just don't have ANY clue what that point is supposed to be...p

GaGrown
06-12-2006, 05:08 AM
First off orange,I am probably a bit older and wiser than you!I've been here at these boards,when they first started.Everyone scurrred away for reasons all of their own accord. Not here at these boards to take Crack Shots at a person! Now there's an inside joke for ya! Use what cha got!Never seen it! Don't ever wanna!! I grow the green!Smoke the green! Lemme just say I did'nt start this thread for just any reason.Look at the board we are on.BASIC GROWING! So I just thought maybe I would start brain cells to become abit more active as to what that particular grower wanted to achieve.Research...........Just use what cha got!

Holla!
Ga Grown!

Garden Knowm
06-12-2006, 07:30 AM
ok... I will take a stab at this...

my guess is...

you are telling zandor and the world who reads this board the following....

iloveyou

is that correct...?

GaGrown
06-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Correct! Could not be more true!

Ga Grown

Zandor
06-14-2006, 02:35 AM
Well I am at a total loss here; educate me please.

What did I do now????

God don't tell me you are that same gorilla person we had here a while back?

Please tell me what did I do now? Or is this just another one of those threads?

Plus this should be in the grow lounge and not in the grow section that is saved for posting grow questions.

I know common sense; I would have thought you would have figured that out on your own.

Well I will be nice and move it for you anyway.

Maybe you can tell me what the problem is? This week I am in and out got work to do on the house and still find another one to buy so I am not around much but I will try to reply to you when I can.

graph
06-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Well I am at a total loss here; educate me please.

What did I do now????

God don't tell me you are that same gorilla person we had here a while back?

Please tell me what did I do now? Or is this just another one of those threads?

Plus this should be in the grow lounge and not in the grow section that is saved for posting grow questions.

I know common sense; I would have thought you would have figured that out on your own.

Well I will be nice and move it for you anyway.

Maybe you can tell me what the problem is? This week I am in and out got work to do on the house and still find another one to buy so I am not around much but I will try to reply to you when I can.

I think he's praising you... I think.

latewood
06-14-2006, 05:04 AM
did he move your thread?

Garden Knowm
06-14-2006, 05:35 AM
Zandor,

Did you father a child in a foreign country?

: )

latewood
06-14-2006, 05:42 AM
knowmy check your email at seemorebuds...Hurry!

peace

Zandor
06-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Zandor,

Did you father a child in a foreign country?

: )

Not that I know of :confused:

Pothead4204life
06-14-2006, 06:27 PM
maybe he wants to stick something somewhere perhaps???

Garden Knowm
06-15-2006, 01:51 AM
knowmy check your email at seemorebuds...Hurry!

peace

yo latewood... I have been chasing a storm all day... across montana into north dakota...

I checked my email and saw nothing : (

love

GaGrown
06-15-2006, 03:05 AM
This is to explain this post! It was to raise awarness of ones self! Common sense is a God Send! I just wanted people to think and use what God gave'm to think with! Weighing the odds.Then ask Questions.It's fine to forget what you were taught! But it's another to forget what you have learned! Common sense can tell a person alot is they give theirselves the chance!May I add,that I was not on CRACK when I wrote that! Never intend to be!On anything but that wonderful aromatic HERB! Zandor! Sorry if it caused a stink! But hey! We here at Cannabis.com are all about the stink,huh!

Ga Grown

GaGrown
06-15-2006, 03:18 AM
Graph! You read it 1 time and got it! I was doing exactly that! I've been at this site for a # of years! We had a clan and it got all screwed up due to people not thinking or just plain out being an ass! All the GREAT'S,moved on and some have passed away! I could name names but hey....It's done now.I have recently taken the time to come back to the boards that I once loved so much! An apple pie of info!It is alot better than say around 2000.1999 was the best.I've even met a couple of folk's on here.Now that's an experience.Won't add anything to that! You know what I mean! Thank's for seeing the PRAISE!

Holla!
Ga Grown

latewood
06-15-2006, 03:39 AM
Cool!

Zandor
06-15-2006, 03:43 AM
ok thanks

BOYZNUS
06-15-2006, 05:03 AM
WOW, AT LEAST THE HEATS OFF OF ME FOR A WHILE.

THNX GA

GaGrown
06-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Ain't no problem! I don't mind at all recieving constructive critisisum! But hey! You gotta be able to tell if that's what it is before you blow ya top!It's called Patience.Ya better have that too,or you'll never grow a plant all the way to finish.I got common sense and patience as well! So BOYZ you musta have had your share of misinterpretations.If so it's all good ya gotta learn from whatever obstacle it may be!

Holla!
Ga Grown

Jdog7000
06-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Ain't no problem! I don't mind at all recieving constructive critisisum! But hey! You gotta be able to tell if that's what it is before you blow ya top!It's called Patience.Ya better have that too,or you'll never grow a plant all the way to finish.I got common sense and patience as well! So BOYZ you musta have had your share of misinterpretations.If so it's all good ya gotta learn from whatever obstacle it may be!

Holla!
Ga Grown

I like this statment.
I think most of us where joking in the begining.
I know I was.
Maybe some clearer grammer would help.(Not that I'm all that good at it):thumbsup:

GaGrown
06-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Dude I try to type as I were talking! We have a drawl where I come from!~ Afterall,I am from Georgia!The South! Just thought maybe a bit of character,to my post! I had a friend on here when these boards began,He was called Dreamer! That was a hell of a dude!Him and I helped as much as possible! There were no mods and Ron had his hands full! I even tried to get Ron Bennett to appoint 1 of us a mod! So I stayed the same as when I left the boards! I'll stay the same till I die! I'll just use a little better grammer so as to be understood!Thank's Dawg!

Hope all is Happy!

Holla!
Ga Grown

Jdog7000
06-17-2006, 02:09 AM
I hear ya bro.
I used to do that too.
Till I started reading other peoples posts that were like that.
It was too hard to read.

GaGrown
06-18-2006, 02:00 AM
jdog,
Try to read a Foxfire book~!LOL

Ga Grown

Jdog7000
06-18-2006, 04:42 AM
Whats Fox Fire?

GaGrown
06-18-2006, 12:32 PM
The name of the book is "The Foxfire Book,Edited by Eliot Wigginton.It's a how to book on survival in the mountains.Appalachian.Which start here in North GA.It's a pretty cool book! If you like folklore.Old school,living! Check it out!It's a series of books.I got bout 3 of them out of the 8 or so.

Ga Grown

Jdog7000
06-18-2006, 03:22 PM
sounds cool.
I'll check it out.

Kush Over
06-19-2006, 01:21 AM
All right, guys.

I read the first post thoroughly several times and came to the conclusion I'm either extremely high and not reading and / or writing this right now; or this guy was extremely loaded -- on something -- prior to writing that. Or maybe not?

Whatever the case I'm not following it. Not at all.

Opie Yutts
06-19-2006, 08:58 AM
or this guy was extremely loaded

It wouldn't be out of the stretch of possibility that he was loaded. This is a weed forum. I'm usually loaded when I'm on here. In fact I'm loaded right now and I'm not wearing any pants. I'm not sure that's an excuse. I don't think I make such utter nonsense, and niether do most others. Even the ones who speak no English are easier to understand. Now GaGrown, please don't be mad at me, I am talking about 1 of your posts, not you in general.

Graph! You read it 1 time and got it! I was doing exactly that! I've been at this site for a # of years! We had a clan and it got all screwed up due to people

So I was right about wasting our time by posting inside jokes or messages on this board for all else to figure out. Sorry about busting up your little clan and screwing up your fun. Not that I'm a lord of weed or anything, but I do have knowledge and wisdom to offer. Would you prefer I go somewhere else so you can keep your race pure?

I gather from some of your more lucid clarifications that you were talking about using common sense. How about employing a little yourself before you decide to post. I don't mean to be too hard on you. Sorry, I'm just tired of people wasting my time on this forum. I usually try to help, but I guess I should just skim more.

Jdog7000
06-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I hear you Otis.
I feel the same sometimes.
Not because of Ga Grown but others.
GA Grown is actually a pretty experienced grower I think.
So I don't know if he really needs HELP?
I just skip over anything that seems like a waist of time.

GaGrown
06-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Ok,Opie! I was trying to make a point! I see that you got none of it! There are no jokes,in the post! It simply states that you better have common sense! If not how else are ya gonna get it,if you can't beg or borrow or steal,or have it given to ya! In most cases there are people that should use what God gave'm!I ain't mad about what anyone says about me! Cause I love me! If no one at all loves ya,you gotta love yourself!Do you understand,now what I mean?

Ga Grown!

Zandor
06-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Opie dude; The "Zandor, if I may?" part was being polite and respectful very old school, I should have noticed the coma and question mark. I did not GA sorry about that. Opie it's strange for this group here but still it was fine dude.

Plus.

Relax Opie nobody is tossing anybody that I know of. There is not much that goes on around here that I don't know about so relax no one is kicking anybody.

It's all good :thumbsup:

GaGrown
06-20-2006, 01:29 AM
Zandor,,,,,,,,,, If I may?Notice the comma's,,,,,,,,,,,? I'm kidding with ya! I'm from 4 more decades than most,here! I got more outdoor grows under my belt,than indoor.But,add them up and is alot! Mainly personal use! I've not bought weed,not even a quarter bag since 1992.I found that the average person consumes about 3.25 lb per year! There are 52 weeks in a year! Payday is friday.Quarter a week for 52 weeks.52 divised by 16=3.25lbs.It's way cheaper to grow year round!And I'm stoned year round!

Grow ya own!
Ga Grown

Zandor
06-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Zandor,,,,,,,,,, If I may?Notice the comma's,,,,,,,,,,,? I'm kidding with ya! I'm from 4 more decades than most,here! I got more outdoor grows under my belt,than indoor.But,add them up and is alot! Mainly personal use! I've not bought weed,not even a quarter bag since 1992.I found that the average person consumes about 3.25 lb per year! There are 52 weeks in a year! Payday is friday.Quarter a week for 52 weeks.52 divised by 16=3.25lbs.It's way cheaper to grow year round!And I'm stoned year round!

Grow ya own!
Ga Grown

LOL that was great!!! :thumbsup:

I assume you have passed my 30 years of growing and smoking sometime ago then......lol

And I thought I was the Senior members here :cool: glad to hear I'm not the only old fart.:dance:

Garden Knowm
06-20-2006, 06:00 PM
3.25lbs....

ummmmmmmm.....

well.......

average?????

ummmm...

GaGrown
06-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Just depend on how big of a head you are! I smoke abit more than any 1/4 a week! More like an Ounce or so.So my average would be closer to 5 lbs. per yer! What bout chu,Knowm?

Ga Grown

latewood
06-22-2006, 06:54 AM
Damn, I must smoke about 10LBs. than...lol really, lol

1/4 a week, I wish...

Zandor
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Normal for me is an OZ+ a week when I grow. As I am not growing right now that's not going to happen but once I can grow again hell yes smoking 1-2 oz a week is my goal:D

Everyone needs Goals in life.:thumbsup:

GaGrown
06-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Zandor! I started growing when I was 17! I'm now 41! Yeah! 41! Old school! It's all good,though! I've learned ,pre in the first few years,than most will ever learn! I forgot more than most will ever learn,too!

Ga Grown

Zandor
06-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Zandor! I started growing when I was 17! I'm now 41! Yeah! 41! Old school! It's all good,though! I've learned ,pre in the first few years,than most will ever learn! I forgot more than most will ever learn,too!

Ga Grown

I hear that Ga :thumbsup:

I started smoking at 15. I was a drummer in the Velvet knights it was every where back then. My sisters Boy friend gave me my first plant for my 16th birthday and I have been growing ever since.

I turned 47 last month.

Guess I'm still the old fart :smokin:

Garden Knowm
06-23-2006, 04:29 AM
41 is NOT old school...

47 ... well the invitation to join the old school club is in the mail... but if I were you.. I'd write on it...

"return to sender"

love is YOU

Binzhoubum
06-23-2006, 04:30 AM
Damn, I must smoke about 10LBs. than...lol really, lol

1/4 a week, I wish...

What he said...

:smokin:

Opie Yutts
06-24-2006, 06:42 PM
!Do you understand,now what I mean?
I'm pretty sure I do. I think I did after you clarified your original post.

my average would be closer to 5 lbs. per yer
the average person consumes about 3.25 lb per year!
I must smoke about 10LBs.
Normal for me is an OZ+ a week when I grow
Holy crap, and I've got a question, and have had for quite some time. You guys are the perfect ones to answer it. I smoke about 1 oz per month of AK-47 an try to be stoned most of the time. Most of the time at work I am not however. I feel like I cannot get stoned anymore. I assume this is because I am now growing and have a surplus, and have built up a high tolerance. What about you guys? Is it the same for you, or do I just need to quadruple my intake? What can I do to get stoned again, other than eating a dozen firecrackers?

graph
06-25-2006, 12:21 AM
!Do you understand,now what I mean?
I'm pretty sure I do. I think I did after you clarified your original post.

my average would be closer to 5 lbs. per yer
the average person consumes about 3.25 lb per year!
I must smoke about 10LBs.
Normal for me is an OZ+ a week when I grow
Holy crap, and I've got a question, and have had for quite some time. You guys are the perfect ones to answer it. I smoke about 1 oz per month of AK-47 an try to be stoned most of the time. Most of the time at work I am not however. I feel like I cannot get stoned anymore. I assume this is because I am now growing and have a surplus, and have built up a high tolerance. What about you guys? Is it the same for you, or do I just need to quadruple my intake? What can I do to get stoned again, other than eating a dozen firecrackers?

I'd say switch up your plants. It's easy to build up a tolerance to a specific strain, but if you keep switching strains (high indica to a high sativa) you should be alright. It works for me. It really works for me. It really really works for me.

Oh, and 47 is the new 21. Don't you read People?

BuddyLove
06-26-2006, 07:18 PM
take a week off

no smoke for 7 days then that 1st spliff is a killer

Garden Knowm
06-26-2006, 07:20 PM
start jogging everyday... jogging and playing frisbee...

also.. really introduce a lot of vegetables and fruits into your diest.. cut out all bread....

YES YES YES
HEALTHY LIVING!!!!!

Opie Yutts
06-30-2006, 07:42 AM
I get plenty of exercise and eat plenty of vegatables. In fact I lost 25 pounds recently. No bread? Will this really help?

And BuddyLove, how can I take a week off when my July 4 vacation week starts tomorrow after work? Besides, I made a promise to myself to smoke at least once every day and try to be stoned as much as possible. Now that I am growing and have a surplus, I thought I should see what it was like to be a real stoner for once. I guess now I know.

KL4D4
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
I smoked myself fat the last few months of the semester at Uni. I've lost over 15lbs and getting a physique while I'm at.

Jdog7000
06-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Grow a different strain.
I get a tolerance to the smae strain too.
But I've learned to always have at least 2 strains to smoke off of.
That way I never get a tolerance.

Opie Yutts
07-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah, Jdog I'm trying this. I had a disaster and lost 2 strains. Starting 3 others from seed and it sucks, having bad luck. I just hope I end up with at least one different mother.