PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like crap if they can't smoke?

Illin To Chill
06-09-2006, 12:40 AM
We've been out for several days, and our one and only "friend" is having issues finding any for us. Which really sucks, because it seems to be the only thing that will settle down my stomach. I feel like absolute crap. MJ isn't supposed to be addictive, but now I'm starting to have my doubts. I'm not sure if I have the flu, or just a major jones.

My hubby is having bigger issues. He's been on Oxycodone since last July for a pinched nerve. He's tapering off the medication now (down to 30mg from 90mg), but it's a very rough ride. We've run dry at a very shitty time....

Having said all that, has anyone tried any of the smoking blends they have available at the head shops? I'm interested in something that will settle my stomach and tone my nerves down a bit.

mcozzy1
06-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Those herbal smoking blends are crap. They don't do anything.

I've experienced minor withdrawal stuff in the past. I'd get a headache and some minor flu-like stuff for a couple of days. Nothing too bad and never more than a few days.

Illin To Chill
06-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Those herbal smoking blends are crap. They don't do anything.

I've experienced minor withdrawal stuff in the past. I'd get a headache and some minor flu-like stuff for a couple of days. Nothing too bad and never more than a few days.

Yeah, most of the boards I looked at gave the impression that they weren't worth buying. :( That sux. I'd love to have a decent alternative. I've got Damiana tea that we've smoked, but it doesn't seem to help with nausea. I guess I'll fix myself a cup of ginger tea...

maphiagrrl
06-14-2006, 12:49 AM
hell yea...i havent smoked in 5 days and i am in the worst fuckin mood ever, pissed off at the world, and headaches and shit too

PurplePixieManda
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't feel like crap, I just start to crave.

daddysgirl1976
06-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Hey i work in a smoke shop and trust me u do not want that shiat....if u need something let me know.....that "herbal" crap they sell is only there for the makers of Tylenol.....CAUSE u get a big HEADACHE

Guilt
06-30-2006, 09:32 PM
whats up daddysgirl. hit me up on yahoo sometime! i lost your username

Trichocereus Panza
07-20-2006, 05:22 PM
I've tried damiana for nausea too, and it doesn't seem to work. Ginger tea was a good idea. Peppermint is supposed to be good too. I've been dry for a while and also wishing I had some weed for nausea.

Besides "wishing" to have it for certain things like that, I never get any cravings really. My mood stays about the same, or actually improves. "I'm happy inside all the time." Don't need anything to help me with that--I actually feel great psychologically. It seems that when I'm smoking, I "need" the herb in order to feel that way a little more, so sometimes when I smoke a lot, I feel a little worse when not high, than when I'm dry. When I'm dry my mood stays more consistently happy and laid back most of the time. But it's not a huge difference. Of course I still love marijuana when I can get it. Just my two cents.

stonedassassin
07-26-2006, 09:36 PM
yea after about a week of not smoking it i just feel shity and then start to crave it more and more and i cant smoke that shitty dirt weed to that just makes me have a headache and nausea but if i get any good stuff all that goes away

Immolation
10-23-2006, 01:02 AM
I've been out for 1 week and have strong cravings and a preoccupation with MJ until I find more.Some irratibility.From what I hear that is normal when stopping use.

TheGoodz420
07-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Yeah the crappy feeling happens to me if I cant smoke- but I get really sick. I have a form of colitis which is inflammation of the intestines that causes mad D, stomach cramps, etc. As MJ is a known anti inflammatory, it helps to keep my stomach settled.

So I guess my point is that if you still feel shitty after about a week of not smoking then you might want to consider seeing a DR. I put it off for way too long... I hope you feel better and it never comes to that point.

PHATTY LUMPKINS
07-08-2007, 04:56 AM
That's why we like to stock our Jar's. So this unfortunate situation doesen't happen to me and the Wife. But the Oxy's your coming off of, Good Luck. I have been on them since Jan. 2006. due to a back injury that resulted in me having surgery. I had my Dr. switch me to the Hydrocodone it work's well for the pain, And in my opinion they are easier to come off of. The frosty Nug's give me more releif than anything. Good Luck!

alexxanderr
07-08-2007, 05:16 AM
to all of you guys who were talking about being dry and feeling shitty because of it:

go to the doctor, get your own card. no more being dry and feeling shitty

TheGoodz420
07-08-2007, 05:48 AM
But if we dont live in state that has medical MJ laws the how can I get a card? Can I see a DR in cali and live in AZ and be okay? Probably not but if you know something I dont please share!

StaSiS88
06-09-2008, 01:32 AM
But if we dont live in state that has medical MJ laws the how can I get a card? Can I see a DR in cali and live in AZ and be okay? Probably not but if you know something I dont please share!

Nope gotta prove your residency in CA with a utility bill etc... I moved to AZ a few months ago and havent been able to get shit other then from this one dude that I got a 1/4 but his guy got busted... Damn Im ready to move to CA!!

Barrelhse
06-09-2008, 01:34 AM
I get grouchy, like being horny too long.