PDA

View Full Version : as a newby to indoor gardening..

Loop
06-07-2006, 05:14 PM
..I'll ask you a f dumb question. be patient, thanks :thumbsup:
so, I'd like to harvest a crop every two months by cloning after I got two mothers. Would I be able to do that with this: http://www.growell.co.uk/p/1538/Hobby_Kit__NFT_250.html ??

I think not, b\c I'm suppposed to have two growin chambers, for budding and veg\germinating, but I've heard of people growin with just one single lamp. so, reveal me the truth, please :D :D

Loop
06-08-2006, 12:02 PM
thanks for helpin. thought there were experts here

Zandor
06-08-2006, 04:15 PM
There is not enough detail for me to see if it would work or not. I can assume it would be fine for growing a few plants very small. To do a cycle grow you would need to have more then one unit. All the plants grown in unit A have the same light, same nutrients and should be on the same grow cycle. This plants nutrient requirements change quickly with each cycle it grows through. So to have a perpetual crop you need to grow from clones so you know the sex and you need at least 2 places separate from each other so when one is in 12/12 flower the other one is in Veg 18/6 light cycle.

So what you were thinking was correct in the first place.

Loop
06-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks m8. I noticed you're very active and helpful in this site. luckily you're not one of that guys with the copy-an-past attitude. reaally thanks :thumbsup:

4x5
06-09-2006, 01:55 AM
"Luckily" Zandor is a moderator, RESPECT! . Growing on a cycle like that is a full-time job, and it will take more than one lamp btw.