PDA

View Full Version : Behind their backs

KyserSozay
09-22-2004, 01:02 AM
I don't know what else to do here in the members area (that isnt allredy coverd somewhere else) So i would like to give u a chance to bitch about who or what ever u like. Is there anyone u can't stand, on or off the board. i haven't been here long enough to have someone to bitch about ( give me time.. i'm sure i'll have a few) so i will leave it in your hands to rant and rage about who or whatever it is that pisses u off.

Lulu
09-22-2004, 08:35 AM
I don't know what else to do here in the members area (that isnt allredy coverd somewhere else) So i would like to give u a chance to bitch about who or what ever u like. Is there anyone u can't stand, on or off the board. i haven't been here long enough to have someone to bitch about ( give me time.. i'm sure i'll have a few) so i will leave it in your hands to rant and rage about who or whatever it is that pisses u off.
In a word, "Nope" :)
There's no one here I need to bitch about
because all in all there's a pretty nice bunch of people on here :cool:
Sometimes kids come on thinking they know it all,
who didn't at that age, right? :rolleyes:
Otherwise it's all good :p

clevemire
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Whether it's here or there, I shouldn't say....

There are some people here who rub me the wrong way, trust me.
However, regardless of confidentiality, I just have a feeling it would come back to bite me in the ass.

What about you, Kyser? Hmmmm??

hunny
09-22-2004, 05:46 PM

u wont get no friends askin stupid bloody questions like that....who do u hate ? ffs ...how old r u ?
peeps like u askin silly questions..thats wat pisses me off hhaahaha
:rolleyes:

clevemire
09-22-2004, 05:56 PM
u wont get no friends askin stupid bloody questions like that....who do u hate ? ffs ...how old r u ?
peeps like u askin silly questions..thats wat pisses me off hhaahaha
:rolleyes:No worries, Kyser. Don't take that personally. We are just weary of potential riot-starters (not you, but this topic). Because when fights break out here, they can get nasty. Trust me.

"Now can't we all just smoke a bong??"

KyserSozay
09-23-2004, 01:06 AM
sorry if u took this the wrong way, I was really just tryin to give u a general place to bitch and complane about whatever. I was going to bitch about work today, but then my boss told me he was going to give me a raise in the shop, and when I go offshore, and that i will probably go to Singapore or Costa Rica, Both r about 18 weeks. The other possability is India, but its a short job, so i'll pull for the other ones.

and as far as who i hate, thats easy, no body. I dont turlly think i ever hated anyone, might not like emm to much, but hate is an emotion for the dark side. Master Yoda would not be pleased with that...

I really wasn't tryin' ot stir some shit up, i am just a little to sarcastic for my own good sometimes. Again, sorry Hunny....

and Cleve, thx for stickin up for me.. but dont worry man, my feelings dont hurt easy..plus I have C.R.S....so i can never remmeber long enough to get upset when they r...:o

KyserSozay
09-23-2004, 01:07 AM
"Now can't we all just smoke a bong??"
Plz sir do us the honor

clevemire
09-23-2004, 01:27 PM
Plz sir do us the honorDon't mind if I do :D