PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Drink the Bong Water
09-21-2004, 01:52 AM
i heard that if you have bleach on your hand, and then piss on it into the cup it does the trick for passing atleast thats what i heard from this dude i know named andy

rnf232s
09-21-2004, 03:04 AM
I have heard that bleach can cause the test to mess up but I am not sure how. But first would you really want to piss on your hand and second bleach isnt the best thing to be putting on bare skin.

Drink the Bong Water
09-21-2004, 04:36 AM
well you could put it in your pocket to and put it in your cup but thats what he told me to do when i had a piss test

rnf232s
09-21-2004, 06:08 AM
I have heard of people putting it in the cup. I think that would be a much wiser and probably more appealing method too. :)

Sinsemilla Jones
09-21-2004, 08:11 PM
2 of us tried it on a random earlier this year, and we both failed.
They lost 2 of their best workers over bullshit.
:mad:

It worked for me 3 years ago, when I first hired in to the same place. But I was told by someone in the know about testing, that they had improved methods and that I was probably lucky then. Who knows, they might not even have tested my sample the first time.

My co-worker and I both agreed we should have come back with a big old turd in the cup.
:p

rnf232s
09-21-2004, 08:31 PM
My co-worker and I both agreed we should have come back with a big old turd in the cup.
:p

lol, that would be awesome. If you are going to get fucked at least make them suffer for it, or at least be completely repulsed.

Get P.O.D.
09-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Ive tried pouring the bleach into the cup, but then my parents smelled it so i was fucked. Bleach does have an odor guys, and its very distinguishable (sp?).