PDA

View Full Version : So you know Yoda, right?

Stingray
09-21-2004, 12:03 AM
A friend and I have this thing we do to new people when they join us for some tokin...It came out of Human Traffic and it goes something like this...

So you know Yoda, right...he's always exploring inner space and the power within, etc...Now Darf Vader on the other hand is always trying to conquer outer space and trying to gain power over others...Now that is the fundamental difference between good and evil...

So i was just wondering what you guys consider to be good and evil, what forms do you think they take if any, and do you actually believe in such a thing or are we just........

Imotep
09-21-2004, 03:03 AM
well i read the bible to try and figure it out.
now im really humble and forgiven but theres lots of corpses around? :D

Wheemer
09-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Everyone is not evil in there own way. Everyone is GOOD in there own way. The evil that people express is not a product of them at all. It is a product of there ignorance of God. We are all born without the will to do evil.

smokey
09-27-2004, 09:27 AM
right i gotta correct u on this lol i watched human traffic more times than i can remember n it goes like this

yoda wants to explore inner space. the emporer wants to control outer space thts the fundamental differences between the good n the bad sides of the force.

smokey
09-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Everyone is not evil in there own way. Everyone is GOOD in there own way. The evil that people express is not a product of them at all. It is a product of there ignorance of God. We are all born without the will to do evil.

so basically u r sayin ppl who do evil things do it coz they dont believe in god what a crock of shit. no i dont believe in god but like da bullet said everyone has good AND evil in them including all bible bashers

sawleaf
09-27-2004, 05:39 PM
all i know is that i think everyone is evil in there own way. Everyone has there darkside.

Like DaBullet is Lola's darkside. hahaha

LearyS Disciple
10-01-2004, 02:54 AM
how do we know whats good and evil we know what is good and bad because some1 tells us its good or bad

Wheemer
10-05-2004, 12:34 AM
that's how evil gets a hold of you, by placing your beliefs in external things. Don't allow anyone to dictate to you what is good and what is bad. If you know god, the one that is inside you, then all you have to do is follow your heart. I think anyone that says they don't know the difference between good and evil is lying to themselve in order to justify the wrong that they do.

HvyFuel
10-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Don't allow anyone to dictate to you what is good and what is bad.

This includes Christians.

High phy
10-08-2004, 04:46 AM
evil doeas not exists. as does good. Everything is only natural. We just ettiquette what we see.