PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a new med. user

xxxcasper1125xxx
09-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok i need to find a few things A pipe/bong, a good quality place to get high grade seeds, and some smoking advice. thanks 4 tha posts

rnf232s
09-20-2004, 02:34 AM
You can find pipes and bongs at local head shops in town if you have any and there are also numerous sites online. Not sure of good ones cause never done it but someone else might. I would recommend glass personally.

YES
09-22-2004, 01:18 AM
A good site for smoking paraphenailia (shit i sound like a cop) is shop.grasscity.com

Ill vouch for them. Big variety. The shipping is kind of long, and i think the prices are decent. You may find cheaper.

ziggyzaggy
09-24-2004, 05:30 PM
[B]Hey all you medical users, this is the oldest form of muscle relaxant of alternative herbal remedy. Both Canada and U.S have done a variety of test one of which is used on animals in the states and here in Canada it is tested ib patients for the last 25yrs and are proceeding to legalize it for the public usage. Most Nerve problems are aided reducing nerve related pain. Except the average Dr. of variety are not that accepting of alternative since they were trained to push pill or needle form medical. Here in Canada the Chiropractor which is a muscle Dr. is looked down on. Besides prescribtion
form isn't even package yet and that is another prob. in production. The
average person to benefit from smoking it needs it rolled since consumption
plays a big part in what the person is ailing from. Different diagnoses take different consumption to eating, drinking, smoking joints, to super tokes of pipes and bongs. Releiving pain aids most in a good night sleep which is the best form of healing anyone, including the rat testing they did in university studies in the states. Most dealers give a bag full which is how they do business, if government wants to publicize it the packaging is the way they sent every other drug on the market so what's another. Surgeon view