PDA

View Full Version : dealers

Moose101
05-28-2006, 04:50 PM
A friend of mine is trying to convince me that if you change dealers (so you get a variety of different plants) you can keep your immunitiy down. I question this theory mainly because it's the THC that gets you high, not the actual plant. Does this make sense? What do you guys think? If it's true I might concider multiple strands. I also wonder why you would want to put yourself at risk. Multiple dealers seems a lot like russian roulette.

UMrocksmysocks
05-28-2006, 05:15 PM
yeah its true, if you smoke the same kinda good nug all season, ur gonna have to smoke more and mroe to get ya high

about the dealers.. idk man, how old are you if ur still in school talk to some friends, get pointed out to some potheads and try to make friends if ya know what i mean--my dealer is my bestfriend so its been easy

hydroponicphx
05-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Definitely true about the immunity, and who wants to smoke the same stuff all the time anyways!? Change is always good. Just expand your contact list some, I cant even tell you how many ppl I call trying to find good buds, just depends on who has what at what time. Most everyone I call I have been friends with for at least a few years, so just use your best judgement. I dont like shady people, and you shouldnt either! ;)