PDA

View Full Version : Fuck polotics, Fuck democracy, and above all, Fuck America

Sedater18
09-17-2004, 10:57 PM
I sick of all the bullshit in this country. All the contradiction in the legal system, the violence, the christians and their constent bitching about "oh that's against god" but I cant afford for my daughter to have this baby, shes only 16, shes not going to be able to wave it off to an orphanage after she sees it's face "IT'S MURDERING A CHILD!" . I dont fucking care, kill the fucker, it isn't even as big as my fist, if I can crush it in my hand and it isnt a hamster or my scrotom, I dont care. stem cell research...instead of throwing away the dead psudeo-baby why not make someone a liver out of it? its rycleing like all the librel hippies want and why cant republicans let us use the lump of dead fetus to make someone else's life better? THATS RIGHT! WANT AN ORGAN? FUCK YOUR HUSBAND AND KILL YOUR CHILD!! :D. I'm just kidding, when they get a "fetus" to use for stemcell research, its almost microscopic. Which means it could dribble out of your vagina and you wouldnt notice. Something that small lacks some serious human essentials, like identifiable genitalia, sentience, and a body. Fuck guns. The reasons for not decriminalizing weed don't seem to make sense, why can they have tobacco (the "drug" (?) that causes the most deaths) can be legal when marijuana (one of the least leathel drugs) cant. I'm starting to not care about democracy because every one gets together, bitches, and fucks shit up. Anarchy, there we go, no government what so ever. Put a bunch of useless fucks on a continent and see what happens. Anarchy could work like the Utopian anarchy theory says it would or it would just result in the "recreation" of government, because everyone would get robbed and shit so they would look to other people to protect them, sort of like gangs and....... :rolleyes:

Imotep
09-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Anarchys no good, Torogs got the guns. :)
Would be hard dealing with yr daughters issue in the States. Australia is really the land of the free. We cant complain about much.