PDA

View Full Version : Badnarik question for LiberDude.

Ed Ward MD
09-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Why won't/wouldn't the Libertarians endorse The Historical Background Constitution. It is the only Ratified Version/Interpretation. Why have I been banned from Libertarian Political Boards for asking that question? What is the Problem with an interview with a staffer. I've chatted with the Alaska Independence Party. They seemed to be in agreement with it? What is the problem with a yeah or no statement? Will the Libertarian Party Support a Historical Background Interpretation of the Constitution If Elected? Could it be because it removes from you all the power of which you seek? Are could somehow, you not be aware of my requests for an answer to that question?

Thank you for your time, consideration and efforts,

Ed Ward, MD

Libertarian Toker
09-19-2004, 01:39 AM
"Why won't/wouldn't the Libertarians endorse The Historical Background Constitution. It is the only Ratified Version/Interpretation."

I can only speak for myself, and I think if you actualy took the time to look you would see that the LP does support the constitution fairly strictly.

"Why have I been banned from Libertarian Political Boards for asking that question?"

Without any evidence to look at, I couldn't tell ya why.

"What is the Problem with an interview with a staffer."

I don't know.

"I've chatted with the Alaska Independence Party. They seemed to be in agreement with it?"

Well good for you, and them. Maybe you should vote for them.

" What is the problem with a yeah or no statement? Will the Libertarian Party Support a Historical Background Interpretation of the Constitution If Elected?"

What exactly is a " historical background interpretation" of the constitution anyway? And what makes you think I would speak for the LP?

"Could it be because it removes from you all the power of which you seek?"

No Government at all? Oh wait, power from me, but I am one of the people? What the hell are you even talking about?

"Are could somehow, you not be aware of my requests for an answer to that question?"

Ok! I see where your coming from now. Is it lonely out there? I could very well be un-aware of your requests. I can see why people would not care to waste their time with you. You seem like a child.

Toker

Ed Ward MD
09-19-2004, 01:47 AM
And that is the Libertarian response. Gives you such a feeling of inspiration.
Who would not want these 'crats running their lives. After all, lets trade one nazi'crat for another nazi crat. We have been doing it for years. Let the liber crats rule us for a while. The don't need to give no rights. They are more equal. They are more smarter. Let the libers think you for you. They are more smarter.

T.R. Ewar :eek:

Ed Ward MD
09-19-2004, 01:50 AM
Questions for the Libertarian Party/Candidate Badnarik

Dear Mr. Gordon,

As a writer/staff for The Price of Liberty, a writer for The People and Media Liason for The Price of Liberty (http://thepriceofliberty.org/), I request an interview with Mr. Badnarik or delegated staffer. The interview consists of 2 questions and may be answered by email.

1. Since many of the platform policies are very similar to the Rights granted by The Historical Background Constitution, the only ratified Constitution, would Mr. Badnarik/Libertarian Party be willing to be bound by the Rights granted government and The People, if elected.
For the Historical Background Constitution does way more than the platform policies of the current Libertarian movement.
Further information on the intent of the article is available at:
http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/09/10/ward.htm
The US Is "a Distorted, Bastardized Form of Illegitimate Government."

Questions: Why Isn't That Enough to Unite the Minor Political Parties?

"Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government." --- James Madison.

James Madison, "Father of The Constitution", and all of the signers of The Constitution were adamant, or in agreement with the historical background interpretation. Without a historical background interpretation, our Constitutional Founders could not give The People their inalienable rights and protection from their own government. They made sure their intent was known via various quotes, manuscripts and Preambles...

Continued at: http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/09/10/ward.htm

2. Would Mr. Badnarik ask these questions regarding the oppressed by this current distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government.

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/09/02/ward.htm

Questions "the 'crats" Will Not Answer.

Ask Them Yourselves!

"the 'crats" (demo, repub, & 'burro') will not answer these questions. Don't believe me? ASK "the 'crats" YOURSELVES!

Simply take this link <http://www.congressmerge.com/> to "the 'crat" government of your state. You need only contact the representatives of your state, as the majority of representatives will not even officially accept email sent from someone other than a state inhabitant. The site will send 1 email to ALL representatives of your state (as well as the super supreme ones, bush/cheney) with one click. Dear [Appropriate Salutation Will Be Inserted Here]: Will already be waiting for you.

I am contacting my members of Congress regarding an issue of concern to myself and a true Democratic Republic, "this Constitution " (Article VI., Clause 3.: States that ALL state/federal senators, representatives and judges "shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;" of the US, which contains "The Bill of Rights <http://www.house.gov/Constitution/Amend.html>". Surely, "The People " and their representatives should know how many of "The People" are in jail, felonized or dead because of any/each US law.

"Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government." -- James Madison, Primary Author of the Constitution President of the United States, Mainstream Militant and Revolutionary

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." ----George Washington of January 7, 1790 in the Boston Independent Chronicle, January 14, 1790

1. How many homeschool parents were incarcerated in 2002 by state/territory, men/women, misdemeanors/felonies for the last 10 years if possible? How many are still incarcerated ? (Note: No mention of HSLDA, Constitutional Abuses Against Families By "This Government", nor, has any official implementation/notation information been available from the Federal Agencies, the Free Press, or "The People's" representatives since passage, except how this government is making it safer.) How many incarcerated homeschool parents are included in the government's prisoner data ? How many homeschool families were invaded by CPS solely on homeschool truancy child abuse charges from 1996 to present data? (Minimum Estimate: over 10,000)

Continued at: http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/09/02/ward.htm

Thank you for your time, consideration of the questions and your concern for a True Democratic Republic,

Ed Ward, MD :( Holding my breath in anticipation: :(

Libertarian Toker
09-19-2004, 01:53 AM
"And that is the Libertarian response."

Nope, it was Tokers response.

You would not survive long in the world you seek. A world without some form of law would not be the utopia you seem to picture it as.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
09-19-2004, 01:58 AM
I see now why you get no reply from the LP. You truely are a waste of time. What exactly does your "letter" ask? I'll tell ya what it looks like it asks to me, it it looks like it asks to be thrown in the trash.

Toker

Ed Ward MD
09-19-2004, 02:04 AM
Yeah, you are right, the libers don't need to be involved. You will be a great liber leader. Don't worry about anything but promoting libertarian views. The people will come to the libers as they need to. Whats a few hundered thousand lives here or there to the libertarian party. Hail great libertarian toker. A fine example of what libertarian is all about. Take power by any means necessary. Personal attacks? Sure, thats what the libertarians are about. Agree with libertarians or be attacked on a personal basis. A fine example for a party looking for power. We don't need no explanations or questions. We are more smarter. We don't need any values just start personal attacks on those that don't agree. Yep, thats one hell of a party.

Ed :eek:

Libertarian Toker
09-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Awww, poor thing. Are your feelings hurt by my words? You sound like a liberal panzy. Are harsh words something that hurts you? Is my free speech a problem for you? Are you trying to control my Freedom of speech by attacking my writing style instead of my message? Are you a hypocrite for your personal attacks?

"Take power by any means necessary."

Are you a lier? Why do you need to lie? Is your arguement so lame that it needs the help of lies?

"Agree with libertarians or be attacked on a personal basis."

Your kind of insulting yourself. It seems the LP is all manner of crap for not agreeing with you. My my, you sure do expose quite the hypocrite in yourself, don't you?

"A fine example for a party looking for power. We don't need no explanations or questions."

I think you should learn how to ask the questions in a civil manner if you want to be taken seriously. If you act like a child, more then likely you will be treated as such.

Toker

Ed Ward MD
09-19-2004, 03:43 AM
Got stuff to do. Please, continue helping the libers and think about helping the crats. If I ever need personal attack info, I know right where to find it. The sideline gallery that will surely tell you how to do it, but, will never show you how to do it. It's been fun.

Ed

Libertarian Toker
09-19-2004, 03:50 AM
Don't go man, I was just starting to have fun with you. Oh well, if ya ever feel like taking a rest from your ever so importent work running around playing good guy, come on back and play with me some more. Just remember though, if you ask for it you just might get it.

Toker