PDA

View Full Version : First to pass out

enthused
05-23-2006, 02:26 AM
I always seem to be the first one to pass out at social gatherings and such. It sucks but I also like it cause I love sleep haha. Everyones got that friend or is that friend that passes out all the time. Im one of those people muahahaha.

sometimes it sucks though cause I wake up and im the only one at some house and its like 4am and Im just like wtf happened.

Yeehhh stoned and bored

Anyone else in this situation

hahaitsdoogle
05-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Im bored without the stone. yeah. so shush

Its a Plant
05-23-2006, 02:40 AM
doogle i dislike your attitude.
lol, enthused are you also the first to make duplicate threads? :D
if you were the first to pass out around my friends, you would wake up with penis' and all other drawings all over you. Lol, so if you haven't, you're lucky. People generally love fucking with people that pass out early.

rainbows.rsexy
05-23-2006, 03:04 AM
I always seem to be the first one to pass out at social gatherings and such. It sucks but I also like it cause I love sleep haha. Everyones got that friend or is that friend that passes out all the time. Im one of those people muahahaha.

sometimes it sucks though cause I wake up and im the only one at some house and its like 4am and Im just like wtf happened.

Yeehhh stoned and bored

Anyone else in this situation

dang what strain were you smokin?

Kila Whi
05-23-2006, 03:06 AM
I have that friend..and he always seems to miss out on the best parts of the nights!! You ever thought about energy drinks..i never tried one stoned but i figure it owuld keep you awake

go toke up
05-23-2006, 03:08 AM
yes, i seem to be the first person to go out after drinkin and smokin and whatnot, but yeah.

Funkamander
05-23-2006, 03:44 AM
I never pass out. Although, I don't drink very much. And when I do, it's like 5 or 6 shots and I'm good to go.

Ah, whatever. Fuck the drunks.

OrangeKush
05-23-2006, 03:54 AM
doogle i dislike your attitude.
lol, enthused are you also the first to make duplicate threads? :D
if you were the first to pass out around my friends, you would wake up with penis' and all other drawings all over you. Lol, so if you haven't, you're lucky. People generally love fucking with people that pass out early.

Same with my group. If you passed out real early, you could easily wake up in a different place wearing clothes you've never seen before.

VoidLivesOn
05-23-2006, 03:57 AM
:thumbsup: Yeah we got one of those guys too, but we don't fuck with him cause he's the same guy given people rides home.

Its a Plant
05-23-2006, 03:59 AM
LOL?^^
so he passes out as he's drivin' all you drunkards home?
a little dangerous if you ask me...

OrangeKush
05-23-2006, 04:02 AM
LOL?^^
so he passes out as he's drivin' all you drunkards home?
a little dangerous if you ask me...

Think about it tho...if you're at a party and everybody is drunk, and someone passes out at midnight, if they somehow wake up around 4 or 5 as the party is winding down, they would DEFINATELY be the most sober person there. :thumbsup:

Its a Plant
05-23-2006, 04:04 AM
oh yah I get you there, but most of the guys that pass out early are way too drunk to even think about waking up at 4 or 5. Maybe by accident, or when they pissed themself...

OrangeKush
05-23-2006, 04:06 AM
^^good point

enthused
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
haha yeah nobody fucks with me most of the time cause I supply the dankiest weed they've ever smoked, so they appreciate it. its nice to get some sleep before I drive home too, as it does actually sober me up quite a bit.

as for the double post...that was an accident. it said server was busy so i thought it didn't post it so I clicked again.

paperlunatic
05-23-2006, 04:56 PM
thats weird, ive never passed out from weed./
or seen anyone else passout.

3rdEyeVision
05-23-2006, 05:07 PM
quite smokin so much weed ya burnout lol