PDA

View Full Version : OverGrow is DEAD!!!

turtle420
05-23-2006, 01:29 AM
You heard it right...

OVERGROW.com... is...

DEAD

There are various assholes roaming the boards lately.

Chill out people... this is NOT OverGrow...

Asshole attitude will get you nowhere here... no respect... no love... no help.

We ain't give a flying fuck if you've been growing since the time of Jesus... if you come off with a dick-head attitude, we will rip you a new asshole.

Why am I saying this?
Too many "harshness" on the boards... you know who I'm talking about.

Chill out people... chill out.

It's very hard to keep a cool community like this one, "cool" and "chilled". Don't come fuck up our playground.

If you can't play nice, get the fuck out. We don't want your kind around here. Period.

Best to all of you,

-turtle420 :cool:

Legalizdahurb
05-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Well said turtle. I joined overgrow about 2 months b4 it went down so i didn't get to see to much of the assholes, but i agree it wont help this site. The only think i miss from overgrow was the FAQ's as they kicked ass, and mabe the private message system.
But as turtle says if you can't play nice. We don't want you so get the fuck out.

P.s. I hope this doesn't make me one of those annoying overgrow refugees.

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 01:47 AM
I third that!
The strain Base was cool too.

Legalizdahurb
05-23-2006, 02:08 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about that as I have managed to download most of it now.

The Grim Reefer
05-23-2006, 02:23 AM
I agree with you in every way Turtle.

Disrespecting our boards and acting like we're "lower" than you and your dislocated site will basically void your thread.

Thanks for shopping at C-mart.

Trivium
05-23-2006, 02:29 AM
You heard it right...

OVERGROW.com... is...

DEAD

There are various assholes roaming the boards lately.

Chill out people... this is NOT OverGrow...

Asshole attitude will get you nowhere here... no respect... no love... no help.

We ain't give a flying fuck if you've been growing since the time of Jesus... if you come off with a dick-head attitude, we will rip you a new asshole.

Why am I saying this?
Too many "harshness" on the boards... you know who I'm talking about.

Chill out people... chill out.

It's very hard to keep a cool community like this one, "cool" and "chilled". Don't come fuck up our playground.

If you can't play nice, get the fuck out. We don't want your kind around here. Period.

Best to all of you,

Thank you -- its a shame you could not help me on my thread turtle, I posted saying I received no help and what not also replying with a SORRY, so Im naturally assuming you've labeld me an asshole. Ive recieved many views but no replys.

I guess once your labelled an asshole, people know you are an asshole, I learned it and its a harsh lesson to learn and I will continue learning it I guess, but to those of you that havent, keep your mouth shut and be nice, its a privalege I got ripped away from me because I steppd on the wrong persons toes.

Turtle, I guess I do deserve no help in growing cannabis, like the other 'overgrow' assholes on here I guess. You cannot live life thinking there are no assholes in this world, if you are you're in for a major shock bud

mountainman
05-23-2006, 02:32 AM
FAQ's were rescued! I've been using these for at least a good month now:
http://growfaq.marijuana.com/growfaq/

Legalizdahurb
05-23-2006, 02:53 AM
Very nice link mountainman, The last link i was given had list all the lovely pics but i see this still has them.

Garden Knowm
05-23-2006, 03:02 AM
lol
iloveyou turtle!

triv....link me to your post. I try to troll the boards and answer questions that have zero responses. I am sorry I missed yours. and if I can't answer some one's question ( which has never happened -lol) I will bump it so that it goes to the top.

we have now.

love

graph
05-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Sorry, too trivium. A lot of the times if you see views and no replies, it means it was people like me who were reading, as in people who don't know enough about your problem to help you.

I know a lot about assholes, and people who are admit they've done something wrong, or had a bad day, or whatever, and try not to makes those same mistakes, aren't assholes in my eyes.

Legalizdahurb
05-23-2006, 04:46 AM
I have just ripped the faq with getright and i have all but 340 files. So there are a few things missing like "how to clean glass pipes" but that isn't bad. I am supprised that much remains.

Trivium
05-23-2006, 04:53 AM
Graph and Garden, Im not sure about posting my grow anymore as I dont think I will have much problems but ya know its nice to know you guys are there and are aware. I put no negative vibes to anyone on this website and I hope to keep it that way, it just gets frustrating when no one can complement.

Garden the link was in my sig but I have chosen to remove it, if you want to see the remaining thread its under the Closet/Cabinet growing section...Something like 230 views and only I and few others have posted.

Please note Im not flaming anyone here, nothing negative please.

Hallucinogizer
05-23-2006, 05:11 AM
I'll take what you said about me with stride...

I appluad you for doing just that...and creating a thread with the theme, "OverGrow is dead, don't hate on us because we will trash your thread."

This site, as well as overgrow is what it's members make it. OverGrow had some really highly skilled growers (which I know that this place has). But these highly skilled growers were always answering peoples questions.

Maybe it was just that the higher membership created a broader knowledge base. I'm sorry you didn't like what CW & OG had to offer. Yes, this is a new site with new people and it's "totally chill" or whatever. Don't be so defensive when I say "this is depressing." You act as if there's something you have to do with it.

busteruk7
05-23-2006, 05:19 AM
yeah good thread turtle i completly agree with everything you said
yeah if ya dont like cannabis.com
dont bother posting here
cheers all :)

graph
05-23-2006, 05:22 AM
Well, I think this is what he had a problem with.

^everyday it's posts like these that contribute to the weakness of this website.

I dont know if you ever contribute anything useful or not, so I appologize if you do. It's just that I'm from overgrow and this place is depressing.

I mean, turtle420 is a regular here, and we all play around with eachother like a family. You, in a single post, not only called our site weak and depressing, including this "higher than thou" bullshit, but you also talked downward to a friend.

I really could give a shit less where you're from. Humble yourself here or you'll get eaten up. Most of the new people learn that, and it's a lesson even some older heads here have to learn from time to time. It's nice that you're from overgrow, but this site is my home. Would you want a stranger coming in your home talking about how weak and depressing it is?

Now Trivium said he was an overgrow refugee. He learned his lesson, and now he's chill. If you do the same, I promise that not only will the people here have help to give, but we'll do so happily. This isn't overgrow. This is Cannabis.com. Welcome to our family.

Hallucinogizer
05-23-2006, 05:34 AM
This isn't overgrow. This is Cannabis.com. Welcome to our family.

Which brings us to the matter: Do we even know who the new head of this family is? I don't think anyone really does do they....

You seem quick to defend this place, so you know who's in charge here? If Ron sold this place to the highest bidder, what's to prevent anyone from buying it?

I'll kindly put a sock in it if there's some link on this website that really gives the new owners credibility, other than a public relations post. What's their background?

graph
05-23-2006, 06:44 AM
No idea. Someone under the name sundance. I trust them just as much as you do, which isn't a lot. I'm also about as pissed about it as you are. However, Ron wasn't much of a regular poster on here, so I don't see much difference in that. To quote YOU:

This site, as well as overgrow is what it's members make it.

It's about the members, man.

You've been here less than a month and already have problems with the owners? There are other places, you know. If you have that much of a problem with this place, you don't have to stay.

latewood
05-23-2006, 07:54 AM
As a member who answer alot of question's and helps quite a few people here I take offense to being talked down to by someone, who has contributed..."NOTHING" to our community.
Anybody that asks a legitimate question always gets an answer here and a knowledgable answer, if not several. Anyone who says different is full of shit.

Now maybe you post in a semi slow forum, So you have to wait for someone who has experience with your problem.

I spent time at OG and I chose here because, It was much more friendly and I got more guidance here in a much shorter time...And I answered alot of question's @ OG too!
Long after all that broader knowledge-base failed to respond.

Problems like this are crap...Like high school Bullshit!

Get over it...Overgrow is Dead...None of you guys owned it...you just visited there, Too!

welcome to Cdot,

lw

turtle420
05-23-2006, 11:45 AM
To Hallucinogizer:::
Look man, you're right when you "say" that I created this thread because of our "differences" in another thread...

Fine man... let's put it behind us.

We're a close knit community, and we realize that the more people, the better. The better for us, the better for the hobby, the better for the "movement", and the better for the "lifestyle".

Fuck it man... peace to you and your loved ones... I hope we can contribute and have some fun in the process. :)

Peace man, peace. :) Good day to you, with 100% honest wishes.

<><><>
Trivium...
I'm going to search for your thread right now... sorry I missed it.

Trivium... 2....

I don't think anybody labeled you as an asshole... I don't think so... you're not an asshole... I don't think so... I think.... ....

Peace man... I'm going thread hunting... ;)

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 03:11 PM
As a member who answer alot of question's and helps quite a few people here I take offense to being talked down to by someone, who has contributed..."NOTHING" to our community.
Anybody that asks a legitimate question always gets an answer here and a knowledgable answer, if not several. Anyone who says different is full of shit.

Now maybe you post in a semi slow forum, So you have to wait for someone who has experience with your problem.

I spent time at OG and I chose here because, It was much more friendly and I got more guidance here in a much shorter time...And I answered alot of question's @ OG too!
Long after all that broader knowledge-base failed to respond.

Problems like this are crap...Like high school Bullshit!

Get over it...Overgrow is Dead...None of you guys owned it...you just visited there, Too!

welcome to Cdot,

lw

Latewood is right on here.
I take offense to that aswell.
Being someone who takes hours out of my day to help ppl here.
You are the biggest ass I've seen here in a long time.

Thank you -- its a shame you could not help me on my thread turtle, I posted saying I received no help and what not also replying with a SORRY, so Im naturally assuming you've labeld me an asshole. Ive recieved many views but no replys.

I guess once your labelled an asshole, people know you are an asshole, I learned it and its a harsh lesson to learn and I will continue learning it I guess, but to those of you that havent, keep your mouth shut and be nice, its a privalege I got ripped away from me because I steppd on the wrong persons toes.

Turtle, I guess I do deserve no help in growing cannabis, like the other 'overgrow' assholes on here I guess. You cannot live life thinking there are no assholes in this world, if you are you're in for a major shock bud

Triv as far as this goes. All it takes is a bit of respect and a quick appology. And you are part of the family.
Same goes for you Hall.
But until I see that. Your just an asshole. In my opinion.

Garden Knowm
05-23-2006, 04:36 PM
question?

why does it matter who owns this site?

it can be papa smurf... or cinderella...

does it matter...

the opening post from sundance seemed kind nd showed intentions of continuing to build a better place for us to cyber hang... if I owned the site and somebody offered me 590,000 dollars for it... I would sell it in a heart beat...

unless of course the site was more profitable in my ownership...

now...some of you are saying.. well what if leo bought the site... well then... leo bought the site....

iloveyou

I apologize for the og comments... but I was destroyed at og.. everytime I posted... somebody would twist what I said and attack me...

and it was always people with thousands of posts... that's why I try never to ttack anybody.. cause it just sucks and does not feel good...

acceptance is love

turtle420
05-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I apologize for the og comments... but I was destroyed at og.. everytime I posted... somebody would twist what I said and attack me...

and it was always people with thousands of posts... that's why I try never to ttack anybody.. cause it just sucks and does not feel good...
Yes... sometimes, people like look for the tiniest thing to just... you know, be the super-mega-all-knowing-grower.

And it's like... Dude! Chill!
I mean... Zandor will "woop" all our asses regarding growing knowledge... but... he is cool.

He helps. He posts the information. He's helpfull.

So, that's my point:
If Zandor isn't an asshole, then *how* can anybody else be an asshole?!

And this applies to many other people. Replace the "Zandor" name above, with Garden Knowm, LateWood, del..., etc., etc., etc., etc. (many other people... I stopped on purpose).

Like gK says... love is the way.

question?

why does it matter who owns this site?

it can be papa smurf... or cinderella...

does it matter...
I DEFINITELY would like to meet Papa Smurf...

lol !!!

latewood
05-23-2006, 05:09 PM
papa smurf lives in the south right down the road...rides a big Harley...Plays santa claus at all the winter bike-rally's

the last thing I would like to add in regards to this matter is: We are one big happy community/family here. the growing community especially is a tight-knit group. As you found out. Hell 1/2 the folks must be on vacation, because this is a small turn-out. LOL

Anyway shit happens; Acknowledgement is all it takes to fall into the fold. If in fact you feel wronged and do not like the community feel of Cdot, move on. Otherwise, it is a brother/sister thing. We all get over it Quick, If it ends quick.

peace

lw

I'm smoking a big 'Frosty' and you could too!

LIP
05-23-2006, 05:54 PM
yeah good thread turtle i completly agree with everything you said
yeah if ya dont like cannabis.com
dont bother posting here

Damn straight, in a nut shell.

Peace and fucking ;)

Garden Knowm
05-25-2006, 05:28 AM
is over grow dead?

LIP
05-25-2006, 09:16 AM
No, just at the hospital for a little while. Overgrow had a little fall in the supermarket.

busteruk7
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
pmsl they should sew
do ya know how much ya can get for a trip and a fall in a supermarket i want a 150 thousand lol

smokesalot
05-26-2006, 06:41 AM
theres a good artical on OG in the high times that just came out

Garden Knowm
05-26-2006, 10:34 PM
theres a good artical on OG in the high times that just came out

can you give us a synopsis..
:D

smokesalot
05-27-2006, 11:05 PM
It was the bginnig of February when they first started washing up on different cannabis forums around the Internet, like so many shipwreck survivors reconnecting on shore, searching for answers:
"Any other Overgrowers here?"
"I am, do you know what happened?"
On Jan. 31, Overgrow.com, the Web's most popular cannabis-bassed Web site, disappeared. As what was first thought to be a one-day scheduled maintenance interruption stretched into days, speculation began to spearead like spidermites through the online marijuanna community. Started as Weedbase in 1999 by a coalition of international activists with cyber nicknames like OT1, Angrydyke, NL 420, and Foolgirl, this computer-based cannabis cabal was joined by master coder Shabang sometime around 2000. Later, controlling interestes were sold to an anonymous seed seller known only as "RC", who maintained the site up until its sudden disappearance.

By the time of its demise, overgrow had grown to more than 100,000 members. In fact, the cost of operating such a high-traffic web site caused some to suggest that its disappearance was due to the incredible fianancial burden of hosting Overgrow, rather than any legal reasons. But as RC's other sites, including Eurohemp, Cannabisworld and Heaven's Stairway seed Company, followed Overgrow into the Web abyss, rumors of arrrests and seizures quickly took precedence. As a result, and untold number of growers and breeders who frequented the site decided to pull up their roots and close shop.

At a time of unparalleled political and legal pot persecution, Overgrow was the meeting place of an outlawed society, bringing the wisdom of expert growers to novices, and the politics of cannabis ativists to recreational users, all in an onine world of information and photo galleries that helped in turn to fertilize popular features on Overgrow was the Strain Guide, which traced the genetic history of hybrids such as Northern Lights X Jack Herer or Shishkaberry back through the different strains from which they'd been bred. The Overgrow photo the state-of-the-art commercial and personal growrooms that sprouted them. Threads like "Wanna ask the old farts" brought together wet-behind-the-ears novices and master growers who had perfected their techniquis after years of guerrilla gardening. And for those who took the time to look, the all-encompassing FAQ answered almost every basic quesiton likely to face both fresh and experienced growers, a valuable resourse that has been particularly missed by the community. Overgrow also proved an ideal forum for cannabis-seed selers eager to advertise their wares to the growing public, a gray-market force that generated much of the income that Overgrow required to stay financially self-sufficient as it expanded.

Considering the number of people who had traded information as well as sent in pictures of the gardes and harvests, it's not surprising that the sudden disappearance of such a huge resourse sen shockwaves throughout the global cannabis comunity. As the days turned into weeks with no official word as to what happened, that anxiety understandably increased.

Some were all to eager to exploit the accumulating fears and assume the worst of the mysterious RC... Vancouver-based magazine publisher and marijuana activist Marc Emery, who's flamboyant nature had made him the subject of much criticism on Overgrow, was among the first to report on the situation posting what he alleged to be RC's real name and contact information, and suggesting that Overgrow's overseer had bought land in Greece and then "took the money and ran" due to fears over the possibility of a crackdown by Canada's new Conservative government. Later, Emery - who currently faces life in a US prison for marijuanna-seed sales from Canada into America - speculated that RC had cut a deal, telling a mainstream reporter: "it seems to me if [RC] was facing the same thing [as me]. he might have started cooperating if they offered to drop the invesitgation in the US and keep him in Canada."

Other major players in the seed scene, such as Gypsy Nirvana, a stout British martial artist who once had a bit part in a Jean Claude Van Damme flick, were more hesitant to jump to such harsh conclusions before all the evidence was in. The forums of Gypsy's ICMag soon became the main landing bay for displaced Overgrow members.

At first glance, from the sudden traffic spike on the ICMag forums, it seemed as thought Gypsy Nirvana's Web site would be the new permanent home of the diplaced overgrowers. But this handsome burden was soon lifted, as Gypsy found himself thrown in the fray by a vengeful ex-employee, who spread the seeds of a rumor that the whole Overgrow bust story was a scam meant to divert attenion from a swindle. Outraged, many posters jumped ship immediately and moved on to planetganja.com, where the conspiracy theories continued to flourish on a number of fronts, until they became the biggest herb opera the internet has ever seen.

By the last week of February, Gypsy Nirvana's disgruntled ex-employee, known online as Plural of Mongoose, was posting stories with wild, unsubstantiated accusations involving Gypsy, RC, and others. Plural of Mongoose [PoM] claimed that he had gained a controlling inerest in Overgrow, and that through Shabang he had acquired the rights to the computer code that ran the site. PoM strung along thousands of hopeful Overgrow refugees with the story of how he was in the midst of negotiating with RC for Overgrow's return, portraying Gypsy as a hostile competitor motivated by a desire to gain business for his own seed sales by taking over Overgrow's traffic.

Posting on Ganjaland. PoM weaved together a complex web involving all sorts of intrigue:

"I don't doubt that RC was raided, and I don't doubt that his home and business were searced, In fact, I have confirmation they were. He was not arrested, He was at home when I called him, and he has since shut off all contact with anyone... So, I'm gonna say it - and lemme tell you, this ain't easy, but now it's time to face some hard facts. Richard Baghadadlian is cooperating with the authorities to save his own ass, at the expense of breeders, clients, and tens of thousands of members on his sites. Anyone who had any financial transactions with RC in any was is at risk." - PoM

Around that time, I heard from Steve Hager, who informed me that he was back as editor-in-chief of HIGH TIMES. Hager offered me a position as a Canadian correspondent, with the Overgrow story as my first assignment. Unlike other cannabis-news sources, the crew at HT had been holding back on publishing speculaiton, but by the time they brought me into the story, they'd already talked to RC, obtaining an arrest number that could apparently verify the bust. After hours of phoning different departments of the Quebec court system, and despite the language barriers, I finally received confirmation of the arrest shortly before the close of that business day. That's when I broke all the rules of journalism and inserted myself in the very story I was hired to report. Having tracked the many threads about the fate of Overgrow, and having watched with shocked dismay as the whole thing morphed into a monstrous melodrama that threatened not only the safety of the tens of thousands of pot posters that frequented Overgrow also looked likely to topple a number of high-profile seed companies [or at least destroy the reputations of those behind them]. I decide to post the first solid information about what had actually happened to Overgrow in more than a month. Taking on the pseudonym of Deep Toke and opening myself up to the the typical batch of forum flamers, I felt the only way to kill all the dangerous speculation was to post verification of the bust, so I "leaked" the case number on planetganja.com. Unfortunately, as I had received confirmation of the arrest at the close of business on a Friday, my comments only served to inflame the speculation, at least for the weekend. With eyes glued to my computer screen, I watched the debate I had unintentionally sparked spread online.

Following the forum posts like a kid reading a serial comic, I began to see more and more eividence that Overgrow and the PoM debacle were two different stories, and that PoM was using all the hype around the disappearance of Overgrow for his own vengeful agenda. Confirmation of the arrest helped to disconnect the stories that megabyte megalomaniac PoM weaved about Gypsy Nirvana, RC, murder plots, embezzlement, coporate greed and other sinister criminal activity surrounding the disappearane of Overgrow.

PoM was like a puppet master, and it was eerily intriguing watching him pull the strings on the forums that made people dance in the real world: Business transactions fell apart, people retired nicknames and dropped from view, court dates came and went - but when the chance arose to interview PoM, I decided to pass. By that time, I had it from a reliable source that PoM deposited things on people's PCs via e-mail that gave him access to thier personal desktops and files. Frankly, PoM scared me, and I didn't consider him a reliable source of information anyway. So why feed his fire?

I've always been a powerful figure in the sceen but the last 11 days have made me realize just how much power I wield it is quite a burden but I bear it with pride--PoM

By Monday afternoon other sources were able to confirm the arrest number leaked by Deep Toke includeing Marc Emry who's Web site quickly scrubbed posts alleging RC had fleeced devotees and fled to Greece finally acknowledgeing the arrest and then going on to post not only the names of the peolpe involved but also thier home addresses.

Confirmation of the arrest also revealed once and for all that LEO-the generic code name used online to describe law enforcement officals-had infact been keeping an ever-watchful eye on Overgrow and other cannabis web sites.
LEO finally showed his face in the form of a press release sent just a day after the information confirming the bust spread accross the Web and around the globe, breaking a month of official goverenment silence following RC's arrest.

press release...
THE RCMP DISMANTLES AN INTERNATIONAL DRUG DISTRIBUTION NETWORK ONT HE INTERNET
MONTREAL, Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - The members of the Marihuana Grow Operations Enforcement Team of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police concluded their first major operation when they uncovered a Montreal-based criminal organization involved in the trafficking importation and exportation of cannabis seeds, as well as in comspiring for the purpose of cannabis cultivation via the Internet... The organization processed approximately 30 orders of cannabis seeds a day averaging $100 each. The seeds were sent to the clients by regular mail...
Seven people are facing 49 charges under the controlled drugs and substance act and the criminal code of Canada. Richard Hratch Bahdadlian was the instigator, head and main beneficiary. The offences were committed in Quebec, Canada, North America, the United Kingdon and elsewhere in the world between march 12, 1998 and January 31, 2006...
Searches led to the seizure of 200,000 cannabis seeds, more that $183,362 in US currencies and $14,000 in Canadian currencies, both in cash and postal money orders, three one-kilogram gold bricks, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, a Mazda RX8 and many purchase orders.
Although computers, along with almost 300 seed-order envalopes were siezed in the raid of RC's home it has been confirmed that confiscated equipment did not include the Overgrow servers,which are apparently still housed off site in their original location where they are likely being watched carefuly by LEO.
interviews with both long time Overgrow moderator Old Pink and site owner RC confirmed that IP addresses were not logged through Overgrow as many had feared . RC also commented on Marc Emery outing his identity and posting his residential address, saying "I gues that's why they call him Narc Emery."

Ironically, it may turn out that Marc Emery will benefit the most from this whole ugly scenariao, as it may fortuitosly affect the US-based case against him and two employees, Greg Williams and Michelle Rainey - an extradtion effort that could see the trio tried in America for seed sales and related crimes. Prior to the arrest of RC, no one had been charged in Canada for cannabis-seed sales in close to a decade, and the last person convicted received a fine of only a few hundred dollars. After the US-led raid on Emery Seeds, a private citizen attempted to place Canadian charges on Emery, which would have taken precendece over American Charges for the same crime, but those charges were stayed by the Canadian government - a move that made it clear to all parites involved that the hightest levels of the Canadian Justice Department wanted Emery's trial to remain the in the American justice system, where the one-time Prince of Pot could be sure to garner a much harsher punishment. Now with RC charged in Canada, this legal contradiction may provide an effctive card for the defense to play in Emery's upcoming extratition hearings.

The implications for the rest of us, however, are far more ominous. For one think, we know the LEO was and is watching, paying close enought attention to the developing story on the internet to know he could hold his tongue until a month after the original bust before even acknowledging that it happened - an admission clearly spurred by his awareness that confirmation of the arrest had been posted on a number of cannabis Web sites

Mean while, the 49 charges against RC and his associates (including members of RC's own family) could bring prison sentences of up to 10 years, and they ominously involve not only charges related to the sale of marijuana seeds but also conspiracy charges related to information on Overgrow that taught people how to grow marijuana and hide their activities fromt the police-an attack on free speech with wide-ranging implications for not only the online cannabis community but for the internet as a whole.

So does it seem possible that Overgrow will ever emerge from the web abyss. Not to me and if it ever did I would have a hard time believing that the sites security hadn't been compromised in the process. A view that would be shared by many of the members who once frequented Overgrow's forums. And while other sites have been quick to pick up the slack and provide new homes for countless Overgrow refugees these remainig communities and their members to act at all times as if LEO is watching, collecting data, and planning his next move or else risk learning this difficult lesson the hard way.

and that is the article in whole hope it's not to long enjoy...

The Grim Reefer
05-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Wouldn't that suck if the same thing happened here..

smokesalot
05-28-2006, 02:29 AM
yeppers

RoboGro
05-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Would the owner or the moderators be willing to tell us if they log IP addresses?

Garden Knowm
05-28-2006, 03:55 AM
leo ran a 7 year operation that confisctaed a mazda rx-8....

yikes....

The Grim Reefer
05-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Holy shit. LOL, there's no telling what those guys
will do next.

RoboGro
05-28-2006, 04:23 AM
They better leave my Mt. Bike alone!!! LOL :)

smokesalot
05-28-2006, 05:57 AM
you did'nt buy it from canada did ya lol

turtle420
05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Nice article...

Do you have the author's name?

I'd be pretty sure he's reading this... :)

You know... just to give him the plug.

Peace man, thanks for the info,

Jdog7000
05-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Didn't he write it?

Peach.Optimo.Bluntz
05-30-2006, 07:59 AM
wow that really sucks... hope it doesnt happen here, im just getting started =)

Garden Knowm
05-30-2006, 01:44 PM
They better leave my Mt. Bike alone!!! LOL :)

ahahahahaha.... nice

smokesalot
05-30-2006, 07:27 PM
the journalist is Chris Bennett the artical was copied out of high times magizine july 06 issue