PDA

View Full Version : Growing outdoors

Ummagumma
05-19-2006, 02:27 AM
Does anyone want to share their experiences growing outdoors? I know the heat is supposed to lower THC levels, but I'm going to try growing anyhow. I'd like a few pointers.

hateyoul3itch
06-10-2007, 07:46 AM
give it lots of water :)

S.P.Q.R.
06-11-2007, 03:26 AM
lots of water and love, man and it should do fine. But I can't stress the water thing enough ;) you don't want it burning up like everything else here

hydron
09-25-2007, 03:39 AM
im doing the same thing, but make sure morning till around 11 a.m light hits it, but try to find a place where its under shade for the main part of the day

thecreator
09-25-2007, 03:47 AM
im doing the same thing, but make sure morning till around 11 a.m light hits it, but try to find a place where its under shade for the main part of the day

Yea? I found a place on my way to school that I'm going to try some of the Cannasutra seeds I got off of seedbay.I pray to god they work. Ive never grown out doors but I found someone with rabbits so I'm going to mix my own soil? How often should you go and check on her?

stinkyattic
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
lol Purple Banana has a pet goldfish named ummagumma

hydron
09-26-2007, 04:51 AM
Yea? I found a place on my way to school that I'm going to try some of the Cannasutra seeds I got off of seedbay.I pray to god they work. Ive never grown out doors but I found someone with rabbits so I'm going to mix my own soil? How often should you go and check on her?

after you plant it, water it and check on it every other day. (with the right soil, it will stay damp for several days, so it all depends). just so you don't drown the plant and its not conspicuous to people around you. if it's in a windier area, it would be better to support the baby plant with a splint for when it gets stormy/windy. But with soil, i just used mulch potting soil. I'm sure rabbit shit will work fine, it will just get messy when wet. I haven't really experimented with soils to see what works best.

BlakeCarrington
10-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Please, post ur progress.