PDA

View Full Version : Commerical Growers..

Relic2279
05-18-2006, 06:39 AM
For the most part, commerical growing is frowned upon. Most of us come to these boards, and learn/share our experiences of growing our own herb so we don't have to buy it from Shady Steve on the corner.
But lets be realistic. Not everyone has either the freedom, space or skill to grow their own pot. Heck, I know some people that just plain don't want too!

I'm sure alot of you sell your herb. I'm sure alot of you don't have jobs, and use the selling of herb as your primary source of income. Some of you with your huge grows, basement full grow ops, those with perpetuals netting 2 pounds every eight weeks aren't smoking all that dope themselves. For whatever reason, growing all that pot isn't taboo. Talking about selling it, is.
Honestly, if it wasn't for some make a buck commerical grower, I would have never tried this sacred herb. I thank him for it.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, A friend of mine who turned me onto growing, grew purely for profit. She was my dealer. Funny thing was, she didn't smoke. She used too, but started getting panic attacks after smoking so she quit. I started buying off her, even though her prices were a tad higher then norm, her weed was better and she was smokin hot. ;) After a few months, things got romantic. When it did, she let me in on her secret. She was a grower.
She was taught the ropes by one of her ex's. She had a small bedroom she had converted into a growroom, seperated into 2 chambers. A mother & clone + veg room, and flowering room. She had a perpetual system going. She was netting about 2-3 pounds every eight weeks. She had a customer base of about 15-20 or so customers whom she had known for a long time and she usually sold it all herself. (Not in bulk).
She seemed to make quite a bit of money. If I had to guess, it was near the 35k a year mark. She saved alot of her money. Ended up investing her money in a legit business and no longer deals.

Anyways, so how many of you out there are like her? There are alot of people who get in and get out. (I would assume it's harder "getting out", then getting in) I'm sure none of you are driving ferrarri's per say, but how do you hide that kind of money? Once you hit the 40k mark, I would assume you would have a hard time doing anything with that kind of money.
When I think about it, it would be nice to grow for profit and quit my job. Sometimes I have dreams about it... Dreams of a life where I didn't have to deal with customers... :D

You guessed it. I had a hard day at work today...

Relic

Jdog7000
05-18-2006, 02:51 PM
lol
Interesting story.
Very common,
Thats the thing about growing that big. All that money. What to do with it.
Well most launder there money threw legit business's. Some just hold on to tons of cash...bad idea. Or put it in an account with someone elses money(If you trust them) I wouldn't do that.
I guess getting out would be hard because of the money. But it curtainly isn't easy money. Growing is hard work. Especially when you grow huge!
It comes with alot of bullshit. Thieves, police, stress from being a farmer.
All that crap. But the money is huge. And worth it in the end. who ever gets involved now is going to be rich. Because cannabis is about to be legalized ,I think. I plan on being rich. But I also plan on growing for quality.
I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make money. It's just the way we live. But I also think it's wrong to grow crappy weed just to make money.
I do truely believe that the ppl involved now. Will be millionaires.

Also, I plan on running a legit business also. I don't want to free load of the gov. I just want to do my chosen perfession without going to jail and without braking any laws.
I'm a medical patient. And plan on being one of the pioneers of legal cannabis. Maybe, well see if it all works out. lol:thumbsup:

Jdog7000
05-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I was really Just Joking about being a pioneer. Just incase you guys couldn't tell. lol!!!!!

latewood
05-18-2006, 06:56 PM
nice story...I'm a millionaire...

latewood
05-18-2006, 06:57 PM
I hope you folks know that I am just kidding...

had to F#@$% with ya Jdog...

orangeman
05-18-2006, 07:45 PM
(I would assume it's harder "getting out", then getting in)

I think it's harder to get out if you are a dealer workin for a supplier..if your workin your own op you can come and go as you please, customers might not be happy but what the fuck can they do about it? :p

busteruk7
05-18-2006, 10:25 PM
I think it's harder to get out if you are a dealer workin for a supplier..if your workin your own op you can come and go as you please, customers might not be happy but what the fuck can they do about it? :p
very true m8 very true indeed
cheers all :)

Jdog7000
05-19-2006, 03:40 PM
haha, Latewood.lol
I was just speaking as if MJ was legalized. Thats how I think it would be.
Or thats how I hope it would be!

the image reaper
05-19-2006, 04:36 PM
IF pot is legalized, (and I have serious doubts that will happen in my lifetime), yeah, I know all the arguments for/against, been listening to these "legalize the herb" people for 50 years now ... :D ... number one fact to take into consideration, IF pot is legal, it will be almost worthless overnight ... nobody will pay $400 an ounce for something you can grow for free in your own yard ... (dont kid yourself, there's a lot of old grannies out there that could grow killer weed, without knowing any of this "Ph, humidity, nitrogen levels, etc" ... hell, Grannie sticks it in the ground and it grows!! (and it'll get an ass-whuppin if it doesn't!) :D ... when you wonder who and why pot is illegal, as the saying goes "Follow the Money" ... I was in Miami years ago when the biggest pot smuggling ring of all time was busted ... the ringleaders were judges, sheriffs, DEA, etc ... seems this particular judge owned the plane that flew it in... he had the reputation of being the most hardass judge, if you got caught with pot, you were going DOWN ... he confiscated the evidence, and locked up his competition at the same time ... now, there's a real businessman ... :smokin:

Jdog7000
05-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow, that is really interesting.
I was talking about for medicine. Federaly. Not totally legal.
I wasn't very clear on that. But thats not the point I was trying to make.
But still I totally see what your saying. And I agree.
But if it was completely legal. I'm sure someone could still grow for a living. Alot of ppl don't want to grow. Because it is a pain in the ass.To them.Or because of a million other reasons I can think of.

latewood
05-19-2006, 06:30 PM
OH yeah, You would be just like any other farmer...
remember 80% of the people in this country are lazy asses.
If there is a market for veggies, then there is a market for POt.

turtle420
05-21-2006, 02:12 AM
Ok... very interesting thread....

QUESTION:::

Let's say, from a crop of... say... 10 ounces... let's say you want to sell 5 of them ounces...

I ASK you people: How will you trim it?

Because, the chronic I get, is always full of leaves curled and bent up into the bud... I really think, there's almost no-trimming involved... think.

The other thing was... water/weight.

Look... you'll get picked up on your growing, if you sell a perfectly trimmed, perfectly dried/cured ounce.

So, you have to on purpose leave leaves in there (wow! those two words... ;) ). Also, I would think that you shouldn't dry it perfectly and cure it, because an OUNCE of perfectly dried, cured bud will be for SURE waaay bigger than the typical ounce.

So... what do you guys think?

Cure the buds... spray them a little bit with water?

<><><>
Relic2279, kudos to you man for starting this.

<><><>

Ok guys, best to you all... let's try to keep this "under the radar"... not too many details... not too many "making big money" talk...

:) Peace to all,

-turtle420 :cool:

Jdog7000
05-21-2006, 02:19 AM
I hear that...I said what I wanted to say.
I think quality is important. This is medicine for some people. So I think it should be top notch. It might cost a little more but it will be worth it. Plus I only grow medical strains. That are very high potentcy. Not always a huge yield. So of course that bud would be a little more expencive. As far as a good manicure. I think a tiny bit of leaf should be left on curtain strains(if the flavor calls for it,like with granddaddy or haze) otherwise I cut as much off as possible.Basicly I get ready as if it was for myself.
Also this nute combo makes or some tastey buds...Pure Blend pro Bloom for soil. And Budswel.Also some super thrive every week(1/4 teaspoon).

turtle420
05-21-2006, 02:29 AM
I hear that...I said what I wanted to say.
Yeah man... I hear yah...

I also plan on making big $ in my life... not from weed growing... from legal businesses.

Truth of the matter is, I want to own shitloads of cool cars...
I want an Enzo...
And a Carrera GT.
And let's not forget the Dauer/Bugatti EB110...
Nor the latest Bugatti (Veyron)...
Nor a very nice american pure-bred Corvette Z06...
and a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S....
And one of those kick-ass McLaren F1s....
And a 1999 Porsche GT1...
And a Mercedes-Benz SLR... and a MB CLK-GTR...
And a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 with an LS6...
And a 1971 Corvette StingRay (Corvette Yellow,... of course!)
And a Shelby Cobra replica... with a EFI 427....
And a 1969 Camaro... with the factory aluminum 427 (can you say $$$$$$$?)

etc...etc....

Jdog7000
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Ya,I think I want a Viper. And a hybrid for everyday driving.
We need to start taking care of our environment. Or we won't be able to drive anymore because we will be dead! lol

jakenthegentiles
05-21-2006, 02:38 PM
its like this man u cant quit ur job or the irs comes looken to se ehow ur spenden 40 k a year and u dont have a job the this is to have ur own bisnace and make ur own housre
so u never realy h aveto work

Jdog7000
05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
I am starting a graphic design co. So I can work from home. And eventually just hire others to do all the work.

turtle420
05-21-2006, 04:22 PM
I am starting a graphic design co. So I can work from home. And eventually just hire others to do all the work.
Great fucking thought man...

I really, REALLY congratulate you on this.

THAT is one of the keys to becoming filthy rich...

It's like this:::
Walmart... do you think the owner of Walmart goes to every store to check on the shelves?

Nope.

Delegation man. Delegation. You need people to work for you... you need your money to work for you... not you work for your money.

I STRONGLY suggest to EVERYONE on these boards (especially the cool cats I've be-friended)... the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books. From Robert Kiyosaki. Trust me dog, you will NOT be let down...

Money man... it's the way to go.

<><><>
As to hybrids go... man, I wouldn't pick a Prius even if the Earth behind me was burning.

From an engineering point of view, and my very personal one, I think hybrids are bullshit. They're "spreading" the load... but they're not acheiving THAT much as Toyota would have you believe.

Just my thoughts on that man... I'll smoke a blunt in your tinted pimped Prius whenever you want... :D

the image reaper
05-21-2006, 04:38 PM
" its like this man u cant quit ur job or the irs comes looken to se ehow ur spenden 40 k a year and u dont have a job the this is to have ur own bisnace and make ur own housre
so u never realy h aveto work " .........

obviously no school systems in 'Penntucky' ... :confused:

Garden Knowm
05-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't diss anybody who grows for profit, weight, biggest yield, best quaility.

its the paranoia, egotistical, I am the MAN attitude that comes with big growing that I can do without.

hahaitsdoogle
05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
" its like this man u cant quit ur job or the irs comes looken to se ehow ur spenden 40 k a year and u dont have a job the this is to have ur own bisnace and make ur own housre
so u never realy h aveto work " .........

obviously no school systems in 'Penntucky' ... :confused:

or english is his second language. But you can start by thinking Negative.

9ski9
05-21-2006, 09:52 PM
For the most part, commerical growing is frowned upon.

It is?

latewood
05-21-2006, 10:18 PM
I feel ya Garden Knowm...Well said.

sam walton, founder of walmart, now deceased, actually did visit his stores and work back in the day...In fact he was for the american co's selling to him in bulk and making it available to all in one place...
Nothing like the corporate BIGBOXMART monster that now consumes small towns.
Fact...from groundbreaking to Doors Open for business; A walmart is opened in 3-4 months. I was told last fall, by a Walmart building Sub-contractor....that 700 walmarts are being built in a town near you in the next 2 years...
lw

Garden Knowm
05-21-2006, 11:57 PM
a STARBUCKS opens every 12 minutes somewhere on MOTHER GAIA

http://gaia.tribe.net/thread/69ef777f-4203-4cd3-a9fa-01df2150eb47

time to wakeup

iloveyou

The Grim Reefer
05-21-2006, 11:59 PM
LW - I wouldn't doubt it. We have a 9 Wal-marts in a 10 mile radius when we used to have around 3.

Nobody complained..

Then SUPERWALMART came.

The people became frightened.

The trailer trash became elightened.

Wal-mart is like the dentist, I hate going but I know I'll eventually have to.

Jdog7000
05-22-2006, 12:03 AM
Holy Crap!!!!
I'll check out that book KNowm.Thx...
I don't like that big man attitude either. But not all growers are like that.
We aren't !!!

As far as the hybrids go. I'm thinking I'll wait till they figure out which fuel they are going to stick with before I buy one.

latewood
05-22-2006, 12:24 AM
best prices on DIY materials on the planet, that and general dollar.

Relic2279
05-22-2006, 02:59 AM
For the most part, commerical growing is frowned upon.

It is?

Any post discussing growing pot purely for profit on pretty much any of the major weed related forums get slammed hard, so I would say "Yeah".

I've been considering growing a little extra on the side to supply my close friends. In this economy, side income is almost a requirement to get by for those of us who make 32k (or less) a year. I don't have a significant other atm to help support me.
I do live in a house with a roomate which helps. Adding up all my bills, rent, car payment, creditcard, and utilities, thats almost 2k a month. It's tough to budget for food, gas, ciggs.. forget extra shit like vacations or buying shit for myself.
Anyone else sell their extra on the side? I don't plan to sell enough to think about money laundering or the like (laugh) but to the poster who mentioned not working and taxes; you have to start your own company, preferably a cash business to pump your money into. 2 bigtime coke dealers got popped (finally going after the real criminals). They couldn't catch em on the drugs, so they followed the money. They had a construction company they were pumping the cash through. Buying a ferrarri, mercedes, 700k houses, all on the companies name & credit. Their setup was damn near impossible to bust except the one partner slipped up pretty bad. Starting getting into snorting his own product and spiraled down pretty hard.
Anyways I don't wanna become rich, I don't want to live like pablo escobar, but I wouldn't mind just "getting by".
A couple extra hundred dollars in my pocket would do wonders for my life. Hey! I could probably afford to have a girlfriend then. :dance:

Jdog7000
05-22-2006, 03:27 PM
I totally agree.
Alot of what I was saying was talking as if Cannabis was legal to grow,federally.
But for the near future. I just keep it legal here in Cali., you know.

latewood
05-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Holy Crap!!!!
I'll check out that book KNowm.Thx...
I don't like that big man attitude either. But not all growers are like that.
We aren't !!!

As far as the hybrids go. I'm thinking I'll wait till they figure out which fuel they are going to stick with before I buy one.

what book? this has been bothering me all night. lw

Jdog7000
05-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Meant to say Turtle...woops/.

krustythfreakinclown
05-22-2006, 07:48 PM
If a person is growing for the money, I really don't see a problem with that, as long as they are ethical and non-violent.

In the long run, I would agree with you all: save the money you make, have a real job to justify the income and use the drug money for legitimate investing.

Illegal investing is WAAAAYYYY more risky than any any legal investing.

Hallucinogizer
05-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Anyways I don't wanna become rich, I don't want to live like pablo escobar, but I wouldn't mind just "getting by".
A couple extra hundred dollars in my pocket would do wonders for my life.

Same, pretty much...

Jdogg, I'd love to know how you plan on becoming rich when cannabis is soon legalized (haha). You must have a hell of a game plan to sell people your growing secrets because I know you don't plan on making your money off selling something that will be on store shelves everywhere.

9ski9
05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
If a person is growing for the money, I really don't see a problem with that, as long as they are ethical and non-violent.

Exactly.

Like, who the fuck am I to harsh on someone making a good living taking a huge risk? And I'm grateful for my bag seed...

turtle420
05-22-2006, 11:26 PM
what book? this has been bothering me all night. lw
I'm with you LateWood... I'm wondering what book?!

But I think this is the correction...

Meant to say Turtle...woops/.
Which would mean he's refering to the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books.

Written by Robert Kiyosaki...

If anybody is interested in companies... moving money legally through corporations... avoiding taxes (which is not the same as evading taxes) I strongly suggest these books. Trust me guys, you'll get hooked. ;)

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 12:46 AM
That is the book I meant...And I Curtainly am not going to tell you Hallucinogizer.I'm not going to explain that whole thing again. Read everything if your going to make stupid childish comments. What are you like 12 years old?:thumbsup:
Ever heard of a winery dumb ass.

Hallucinogizer
05-23-2006, 01:11 AM
LOL
yeah I'm like 12 years old and I think that marijuana will be legalized soon and that I'm going to make a ton of money like those people on the corner of a country road that sell the fruits and vegetables they grow.

That's okay, you do as you please man, I wish you well anyway.

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 01:49 AM
OK. Scitzo

Garden Knowm
05-23-2006, 03:13 AM
Wal-mart is like the dentist, I hate going but I know I'll eventually have to.

lol

kinda like paying 60 bucks for an 1/8th of chronic.

turtle420
05-23-2006, 12:05 PM
kinda like paying 60 bucks for an 1/8th of chronic.
Low blow man... low blow...

lol

mountainman
05-23-2006, 01:05 PM
LOL
yeah I'm like 12 years old and I think that marijuana will be legalized soon and that I'm going to make a ton of money like those people on the corner of a country road that sell the fruits and vegetables they grow.

Weed will not be fully legalized within the next ten years, it will take a significant amount of time for the politics around the issue to turn around and allow it, it'll probably take even more than 10 years.

I'm not holding my breath.

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
I agree with you mountain.
All my posts where hypothetical. Something Halluciasshole would have seen if he read them.

Garden Knowm
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
growing for whatever.. your reason is.. is fine by me...

but even people who say they are not growing for money are lying to ethemselves...

weed cost 60 an 1/8th in many places in this world....and whether you sell it or just smoke it...YOU are dealing diamonds.... very valuable commodity.. how many people due you know that grow their own food, or own tobacco...
people are not gonna grow weed when you can purchase it 5 dolars for 20 joints... refute this if you would like.. but let it be known that presedent of all other crops go against you...

it all comes down to the mighty dollar...

or just love...

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 03:04 PM
There will always be ppl that are willing to buy the weed you grow. Espesially if it is way better then the shit at the store.
Not only that but Americans are lazy. And would rather buy it. Like they buy wine or beer.
You don't see everyone brewing beer or owning a winery.
PPl like Hallucin ass. Don't know what they are talking about.
Totally clueless. And possibly jelous.

mountainman
05-23-2006, 11:43 PM
There are those who grow to make money, and those who grow to save money :D

Jdog7000
05-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Yes very true. my friend.

krustythfreakinclown
05-24-2006, 06:15 AM
LOL

You're 12 and you visit drug-related websites? What the fuck is wrong with you? Better yet, how fucking stupid are your parents?

Perhaps this is a better question: Are your parents even married and live in the same house as you?

Hey, fucktard, go do your homework and leave the drugs alone until you're 18. Get a job, graduate high school and use a condom when you fuck a chick. Until then, stay off any drug-related site.

Apparently, your parents are idiots. Don't perpetuate their stupidity,

Good luck in life! :thumbsup:

mountainman
05-24-2006, 12:24 PM
No need to flame him, but I do agree with your general message, which I think is:

Wait until you're old enough to make informed decisions before using drugs. (This goes for alcohol, cannabis, etc.)

Jdog7000
05-24-2006, 01:44 PM
That was funny bro!

Garden Knowm
05-24-2006, 02:24 PM
ummmmmm.... please tell me he was joking when he said he was 12...

right?

MaryJaneScott
05-24-2006, 02:34 PM
ummmmmm.... please tell me he was joking when he said he was 12...

right?

yes. he was joking. he's 11.

how did I get here?
I must have taken a wrong turn...

Garden Knowm
05-24-2006, 08:22 PM
yes. he was joking. he's 11.

how did I get here?
I must have taken a wrong turn...

you are always HERE...
can I bite you?

Relic2279
05-25-2006, 05:13 AM
You know, if you sell pot at $10 a gram, or $35 an 1/8th, that is $4,500 a pound. Impressive.

I see kind nugs going for $50 an 1/8th and $100 a quarter. Thats an insane $6,400 a pound.

Suspend reality for a sec, those who "grow but don't sell" (or even those who do sell) when a not-so-close friend stops by desperate, and you make an exception, what would you sell your 1/8th's and 1/4's for?

~r

Jdog7000
05-25-2006, 02:09 PM
about 50 bucks. maybe 55 if it is really good. Mybe 60 at the most depending on the strain.
I have one strain that sells for $6000 a pound.

Bender
05-25-2006, 02:13 PM
I can sell all I grow for $120 a 1/4. it's all about supply and demand around here..

slave2thagroov
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM
J-what you growin thats bringin in 6?? thats one helluva market bro!!!!

Jdog7000
05-26-2006, 12:10 AM
I know... OG Kush is the strain.
I bet you could have guessed that. LMAO

latewood
05-26-2006, 03:03 AM
I wish I knew people like that...

Jdog7000
05-26-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd probably just give it to him, relic.
If he is a good friend. Otherwise. I would just sell him a half eigth for 25-30 bucks.

slave2thagroov
05-26-2006, 08:25 PM
J-yeah the OG is super nice:rasta: a few folks around here take stabs at growing it, but to find AAA OG is rare. how do you do w/ weight?? most pharmers round here won't do it because of the conception that it is a low yielder. what does a normal med strain go for(like trainwreck, skunk strains, etc.)????? 3200-3500 is the norm here. i know a few guys who do the purps and they get around 4. i'm droolin just doin the simple math in my head:dance:

Jdog7000
05-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Same prices here too. Maybe a little more for the purps. Like Urkle and Granddaddy. And P cream too.
For some reason the further south you go in Cali. The more the OG Kush costs. It's just a location thing.
It isn't a huge yield. But the clone we have is a desent yield.
The bud is just so good. You can't deny it. One of my favorites.
The herijuana is a smaller yield then OG. But I still grow that. In my opinion. Yield is only a small part of what makes a strain. The potency and type of high can make a small yielder like platinum coated gold. Once I get a good crop of Herijuana to the clubs. They will be selling it for 65 an eigth I'm sure. Bubba Kush is about the same price here. lol 6 a p.

slave2thagroov
05-27-2006, 02:49 AM
thats great to here. i have 20 bubbas i just started 2 weeks ago(16hydro-4org)-they're doin great. is your OG organic or hydro?? how far south are you?? would love to trade genetics w/ you. i'm a long ways off(humboldt). never had the pleasure of trying the herijuana. whats it like?? right now i'm doin pot o gold, NLx bluberry, and bubba kush. i totally aggree w/ you about the yield. i have an org garden for myself where i do strains like that and then another where yield is a lil more important.

Jdog7000
05-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Herijuana is a cross of Petrolea headstash and Killer Newhaven.
Drop dead,knock out stone. Not a huge yield but the buds that come off the plant are steller. Arguably the most potent indica high around.
I have Purple Cream which is an urkle cross. very nice. And Blue Dot.And the OG Kush is my friends.
But I'm still on a quest for Urkle and sour diesel. But Bubba Kush I really want. Infact I just bought some at the club yesterday.
I would love to trade some Bubba Clones for any of those. Thats the one thats been giving me trouble. I could probably get you an OG Clone from my friend, If not from him. I'm making S1's of all these cali clone only strains. So when they are done. I'll hook you up.

I don't really know how to get my email to you.
No pms here(WEAK) So I'll just post it

[email protected]

slave2thagroov
05-28-2006, 04:55 AM
sounds great-i'm goin to mother the bubba's. have you tried the pot o gold? its a skunk1xhindu kush. very nice. and a huge yielder. has a very nice skunky flavor w/ a sweet finish. a real workhorse.:thumbsup: you ever get up to norcal???

Relic2279
05-28-2006, 06:12 AM
Hey Jdog,
If your looking for a potent indica, try female seeds' Ice (femaleseeds.nl). 4 years ago it was tested at the high times cannabis cup and had nearly 25% THC (published in weedworld, for exact issue check out femaleseeds.nl)

It has the highest recorded THC levels to date. I'm growing it myself right now, and even though I haven't flowered it out yet, it's the first strain I had to turn on the carbon scrubber after 2 weeks of veg.

For my commercial strain, I chose WWxBB from FST (female seeds team), for myself and my "picky" friends and customers, I'm now growing Ice.

(Not to be confused with Nirvana's Ice, the "true" Ice is bred at female seeds. The owner was part of one of the first seedbanks in Amsterdam, Positronics. People hear great things about Ice in magazines, from friends and from the great Amsterdam itself. Only to buy it from the wrong seedbank and be completely unhappy with the results.)

~r

Jdog7000
05-28-2006, 03:07 PM
I havn't gotten the Heri yet.
I do the same as you bro. Organic for me. And hydro chem fed for high yielders. I'm about to get some Bubba x sk#1 seeds. should be a huge yielder that will pay out well.
Also getting some oldscholol Sk#1 seeds.
and Molokai Frost from Hawaii. But those will be awgile along with the Heri.

I just talked to my friend and we are trading a few of mine for his $100 dollar Bubba Kush clone
Purple urkle
and Sour Diesel.
So I have all my favorites coming. Already have OG Kush.
So I'm well on my way to making S1's of all those.
I havn't been to humbolt in a while. But plan on moving up there in about a year.
Email me. And we;ll hook up.
If you are interested in any strains of mine. You are welcome to drive on down here.

I live a bit south of Fresno...
The Heri is a sweet hash flavor of body and mind numbing power. It is supposed to be one of the most potent around these days(Petrolea Headstash x Killer new haven)