poppystems
05-15-2006, 10:37 PM
I am looking for any co-ops in sacramento.. anyone know of any?:rasta:

u.g.u
05-16-2006, 12:08 AM
check weedtracker.com the have every co-op in cali

the image reaper
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
if you go to the California NORML website, they provide addresses and phone numbers, etc of CA (including Sac) med mj doctors, co-ops, etc ... just a couple of weeks ago, a Sacramento "co-op" was busted by DEA ... they retrieved one pound of grass, $40,000+ in cash, and Guns ... the TV news showed some tweeker-looking fat skank with enough wire in her face to pull in shortwave broadcasts, she was the 'employee' ... just a wonderful image to portray for Med-Users ... obviously a front for drug-dealing ... :mad:

HapaPride
05-16-2006, 06:52 PM
yes make sure to call first to make sure they are still in operation... while in a local area to a couple on the list given to me when i got my card... BOTH of them were closed

Jdog7000
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Those types of Co-op's don't last very long. If they are run by criminals. The DEa comes and shuts them down.
Where I live,it has been a huge problem. And I would love to see those idiots rot for fucking up the co-op image!

E Man
05-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Hey Poppystems, just an FYI. I'm a caregiver for a newly prescribed patient so I tried River City Patient Center in Sac. I got the listing from http://www.canorml.org and it seemed to me that they are like the one the Image Reaper posted about. This place doesn't seem to be run like a legit. business. I'm finding another co-op and I'll add it to this thread if I find one (maybe I'm too picky lol):thumbsup:

E Man

Jdog7000
05-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Your not too picky.
I go to one in my town that is like a weed pharmacy but everyone is real laid back. Older stoner type people.
Then the other is a bunch of gangbangers. Good bud but I hate going there.
Never do anymore actually.