PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was a liberal.

ivani
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
Whenever i read anything coming from the right here at cannabis.com, it isn't long before I here the words 'Christian Values' pop into the argument.

I admit I have not been to Church in 20 years. I don't really consider myself christian in the traditional sense. But I have read the gospels. All one has to do is read the Sermon on the mount. Mathew chapter 5. In it he tells his followers to...
1. Resist not Evil (turn the other cheek)
(But you want to fight the imaginary war on terror)
2. Love your Enemies
(But you constantly ramble on about killing any mother fucker that gets in your way, or in the way of your real god 'AMERICA'. )

Indeed, throughout the gospels there is an overwhelming sense that Jesus was a Ghandi like ultra-liberal.....
He said ...
'How you treat the hungry, the sick, and the lowest people (meaning prostitutes, beggars etc...), that you do unto me' (If this is true, some of you people are in trouble)
He said.....
"Its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to go to heaven" (People on the right are obsessed with wealth. To them wealth equals success.)
I would love to here how some of you Bush loving rightwingers respond.....

Imotep
09-15-2004, 01:36 AM
God is on our side still, even though we dont do anything he said.

Imotep
09-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Well actually, the US did turn the other cheek
and they flew a plane into that one too! :D

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 02:42 AM
to say jesus was a liberal, conservative, or whatever is fuckin bullshit, it makes no fuckin sense, shut up

ivani
09-16-2004, 05:24 AM
to say jesus was a liberal, conservative, or whatever is fuckin bullshit, it makes no fuckin sense, shut up

You Shut Up ghosttoker. What do you mean it doesn't make sense? It makes perfect sense. In case you didn't know, a liberal or a progressive is a person who wants change. He is a person who is not limited to or by established, traditional orthodox views and is free from bigotry and the dogmas.
Didn't Jesus fit that definition? He most certainly did!

Your problem ghost toker is that you are primarily educated by the Corporate News Network or Fox and they teach you that a liberal is someone who likes to spend money on wasteful social programs by taxing you to the gills. They also confuse liberalism with the doctrine of Political Correctness which is just another form of closed mindedned social engineering.
Whatever the case, if you want to piss on someone elses Ideas or thoughts at least come in with enough intellegence to support your argument. If you aren't bright enough, I would suggest hanging out more often over in the SEXUALITY thread.

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 05:51 AM
aaaaahaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha dude shut the fuck up, i can say what i want

as for liberal conservative bullshit, i dont give a shit.. i hate governments, i hate politics and i hate the media.. i also dont believe in god or jesus or any of that shit, so, again, shut the fuck up

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 05:59 AM
oh and i dont have time to argue with twats liek you.. i get enough people telling me im a sinner and im gonna go to hell for being an atheist, i dont want another one... i also get enough people preachin to me about how evil liberals/conservatives/republicans/democrates/nazis/jews/santa is, and i dont want anymore.. dont reply to this post, because i wotn read it

ivani
09-16-2004, 06:08 AM
Ghosttoker is obviously a teenager.......

ivani
09-16-2004, 06:22 AM
aaaaahaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha dude shut the fuck up, i can say what i want

as for liberal conservative bullshit, i dont give a shit.. i hate governments, i hate politics and i hate the media.. i also dont believe in god or jesus or any of that shit, so, again, shut the fuck up

To quote a great teenaged mind: (i am not responsible for any misspellings)

"It's this kind of bickering, argueing, name-calling, accussatory remarks, the contstant insults that are tearing this country down the middle like the seat of a fatmans pair of pants.....At least if you cant agree to agree than agree to disagree and SHOW SOME MATURITY, istead of posting comments like that." <SEE: Does anybody hate bush as much as i do>

I change my mind ghosttoker...you aren't ready for the Sexuality thread...try sesamestreet.com

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 06:26 AM
dude fuck you, i told you theres no point in replying, but since you think its necessary i will too.. im not in the mood to argue with pricks like you, ok? saying "jesus was a liberal" is as stupid as saying "jesus supported manchester united" or the yankees or whatever, its just stupid, simple as that

as for saying im a teenager, yes i am.. and your point is?

oh and posting a quote from a different thread proves what exactly? motherfucker, go waste your time with someone else. end of fuckin conversation

Sinsemilla Jones
09-16-2004, 06:52 AM
oh and i dont have time to argue with twats liek you.... dont reply to this post, because i wotn read it
Jesus - "I forgive you"

Ghostfucker - "Shut the fuck up, Jesus!"

LOL!

If you hate politics, why are you reading the Politics board?

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 07:13 AM
because i find Torog's ranting amusing :D:p

ivani
09-16-2004, 11:34 AM
dude fuck you, i told you theres no point in replying, but since you think its necessary i will too.. im not in the mood to argue with pricks like you, ok? saying "jesus was a liberal" is as stupid as saying "jesus supported manchester united" or the yankees or whatever, its just stupid, simple as that

as for saying im a teenager, yes i am.. and your point is?

oh and posting a quote from a different thread proves what exactly? motherfucker, go waste your time with someone else. end of fuckin conversation

Well said! I had mentioned your age because it is widely known that teenagers tend to be brash, confrontational, irrational etc and think they know everything. But I was wrong. Your most recent post was brilliant and demontrative of great maturity.
Forgive me if I have offended you. I take back all I have said...you were right I was wrong.

4roc20
09-17-2004, 03:06 PM
This war has nothing to do with god. This is one man going power crazy and not knowing when to stop. GB jr. is just as bad as all who we now fight. This is a great country we just need to take is out of the hands of bad people. :rolleyes:

ivani
09-17-2004, 03:20 PM
I don't Jesus was a God. I think he was a great man who name has been used to kill innocents for 2000 years.

DrinkTheBongWater
09-17-2004, 03:29 PM

Hell yes. Shut the fuck up!

Imotep
09-18-2004, 01:47 AM
As a 30 year old I realise now I was never stupider than when I was a teenager. No offense to teenagers, its just my personal observation. "Oh my god youre an AGEIST!!!" :eek:
Na, its the age of fresh ideas. I havent had a new idea for ages...

ivani
09-18-2004, 07:47 AM
As a 30 year old I realise now I was never stupider than when I was a teenager. No offense to teenagers, its just my personal observation. "Oh my god youre an AGEIST!!!" :eek:
Na, its the age of fresh ideas. I havent had a new idea for ages...
God no, Im not a 'new ager'. I just rational.