PDA

View Full Version : seth mcfairline

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 09:49 PM
that weed episode on family guy gave a negitive end impression on the substance, even though some of the writers admit to using it, dont ya hate how laws force politicaly correct views ( i dont live in america bt im assuming tht ur not allowed to promote illegal activities on tv or summit) also for regular whatchers, did brian ever seem like a stoner cos dey find the weed under his bed..... im pretty bored hence this random thread.

graph
05-13-2006, 09:51 PM
that weed episode on family guy gave a negitive end impression on the substance, even though some of the writers admit to using it, dont ya hate how laws force politicaly correct views ( i dont live in america bt im assuming tht ur not allowed to promote illegal activities on tv or summit) also for regular whatchers, did brian ever seem like a stoner cos dey find the weed under his bed..... im pretty bored hence this random thread.
They didn't promote illegal activity, they lied on national television. Dopamine? I didn't know people still believed in that bullshit.

God v2.0
05-13-2006, 09:59 PM
yeah that was so gay at the end where chris was like"the weed wasnt inspiring you, thats a common misconception, the primary ingrediant in marijuana is THC - a mild form of acid - that causes blah blahb lahsdhfhskld"

wtf! that is the stupidest shit ive ever heard, i bet that theres at least 650,000 highschool faggots who started spouting that off and believing it as fact.

graph
05-13-2006, 10:05 PM
The real question is, I wonder if Seth Macfarlane believes his own bullshit?

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 10:09 PM
seth mcfairline uses it tho so why wud he belive it an if he does well actually the sstuff he cums up wid is sooooo random id belive him belive his own shit then smokin that shit..... i also kno a couple of peeps who whatched tht an went "see jimmy? thers the truth 4 ya! it fuks u up m8..." i jus jus like "how brainwashed are you" i mean the anti weed thing isnt half as strong in uk as america im mean its still ther bt i didnt think any teenages smart enuf to get to college fell 4 it

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 10:14 PM
still i have to say I LIKE FAMILY GUY its a great show makes me laugh evry time it may jus be random joke afta random joke but i like tht at least it dosent gt all preechy an up its own ass with messages, for those who didnt notice ther was a bot of a south park quote ther... fam guy is good they just dgave a wierd an wrong message, wait wait i just literally thgt of summit
maybe..... chirs is the dumb 1 yer? well mayb thts a stab at he gov an chris spouting tht shit was meant to represnt goverment bein retarded or wateva an tricking the public (peter an lois) into thinkin summit good is bad??? any1 agree or have anotha theroy?

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 10:16 PM
i relize i keep postin bt i keep thinkin of stuff.... evry bad effect chris names like sperm count droppin an cancer an so on r just affects u wud gt frm smokin ANYTHING like tabacco and they neva mention bad affectstht occur frm drug otha ways like eating it u kno y ....... THER R NONE!!! rar

paperlunatic
05-13-2006, 10:16 PM
sounds right

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 10:20 PM
u want nuffin bt lioes frm american gov..... go to google video type reefer madness and whatch the whole film... it claims its worse than heroin, it makes u a killer one toke an ur completley insane u dance like ur on ectstacy an u think evry1 tries to kill ya its ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNI seems shit bt whatch up until they gt executed.... theres bout 4 bits that will make u cry rest is borin bt u need it 4 it to b funni gt nicley stoned b4 viewing to make it ironic

RevolverBlaze
05-13-2006, 10:29 PM
im greatly confused right now

jimmymickeyrob
05-13-2006, 10:35 PM
where tr=ing to make sense out of family guy the plotless random hilarios show which has no sense in it at all of course ur confused... we all are thats y this threads here :D