PDA

View Full Version : what was this guy on in was hilarious

notsocoolnow
05-13-2006, 07:06 PM
k so last night my friend and i went down to newport beach to play guitar outside this doughnut shop that everyone goes to when the bars close cause its open 24 hours. were just kinda playing and hanging out and this guy walks up and is like "hey are you guys okay"

we say yeah why

and he jus ducks and runs like 20 feet then starts yelling and something that wasnt there. he does like a 15 minute karate sequence in the middle of the boardwalk then runs off in the other direction. he had to be like at least 40someting so i dont think he was just like fucking with us. hahahahah oh mann funny stuff

cannabis campbell
05-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Sounds like acid lol.

Eshelmen
05-13-2006, 07:55 PM
neh
i say really shmaded

"drunk"

Skink
05-13-2006, 08:39 PM
That stuff happens in the Ghetto every day,it just looks weird when it happens in a whitebread community...

CrAzYpOtHeAd
05-13-2006, 08:41 PM
That stuff happens in the Ghetto every day,it just looks weird when it happens in a whitebread community...

Why is your avatar not working?

Tom Swierzbinski
05-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Haha, sounds like an acid or mushroom trip. Thing is, whenever I see someone acting like that I dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them, because some people can be naturally bonkers (no offense to anyone out there who is a bit of a nutter). I used to be one myself :)
Its like black people can call eachother 'nigger' but if a white bloke does it, he'll end up in the hospital. And Im fat, so I can take the piss out of fat people because afterwards we can have a pint and compare man-boobs in the pub.

Skink
05-13-2006, 09:01 PM
Why is your avatar not working?
It's a diff avatar... I still have the animated one... I like this one cause it looks stoned as fuk

LIP
05-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Im a bit of a nutter

orangeman
05-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Fuckin PCP lol, it fucks your mind up xD.