PDA

View Full Version : Stupid idiot

orangeman
05-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, I'm not sure if you all heard but it was this guy down in Linden was caught sellin and growin marijuana in his house..

http://www.mlive.com/news/fljournal/index.ssf?/base/news-36/1147359009296930.xml&coll=5

Now because of this idiot I'm definately gonna have to wait until I move to grow, I thought it might've been ok with my mom but now that this fool got caught she thinks I'll get caught too. They say that sudden high wattage use alerts police for growing operations but this guy was growin like 85 plants, I'll only be growin like 4 to 2 at a time. Anyone notice a light bill difference?

LIP
05-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Thats pretty gay man, but as long as you make sure you deal with the heat, you shouldnt get caught, I mean, your only gunner have a 250 - 400 watt lamp. It's not like you need a few 1000 watters. I doubt you'd get caught. Maybe use CFL's, they wont make any differnce really, actually, better. Try and get envirolights.

HapaPride
05-12-2006, 07:52 PM
WOW... damn sorry to hear that.... no big spike in my electricity bill using a 400w HID... maybe about $20-$25 more per month running 24/7

just looks like i used the heater or the AC a bit more

orangeman
05-12-2006, 08:06 PM
It's not like you need a few 1000 watters. I doubt you'd get caught. Maybe use CFL's, they wont make any differnce really, actually, better. Try and get envirolights.

Thats what I was tryin to tell my motha fuckin momma lol.

Kush Over
05-12-2006, 08:14 PM
You've got to be fucking joking.

I hate when parents use another kid's mistake to pass immediate judgment on a situation involving their own kid.

ShadowMan420
05-12-2006, 08:21 PM
A good rule of thumb is that if you keep it to one 1,000 watt per bedroom in the house it's pretty much unnoticable. Seeing as your going to using a 400w anyways I wouldn't worry about it at all, I don't and thats what I have....

orangeman
05-12-2006, 08:37 PM
A good rule of thumb is that if you keep it to one 1,000 watt per bedroom in the house it's pretty much unnoticable. Seeing as your going to using a 400w anyways I wouldn't worry about it at all, I don't and thats what I have....

Yes, I plan to use 400w always for flower but maybe 400w's of MH or 250w's for vegitative.

Kush Over
05-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Orangeman, you don't even need MH for vegetative.

High Kelvin CFL work great to veg a plant; then to reduce any stress it may get from going to low Kevlin [ HPS ] light you could try a week worth of low Kelvin CFLs to butter it up for the HPS.

Cheap and efficient, I say.

Garden Knowm
05-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Is it really worth jepordizing your mom or dad's safety?

Imagine the police handcuffing and taking your mom to jail..because "you" grew weed in her house... yikes... that just sucks...

It is not even worth growing with that kind of risk.. or is it?

iloveMOM

orangeman
05-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Is it really worth jepordizing your mom or dad's safety?

Imagine the police handcuffing and taking your mom to jail..because "you" grew weed in her house... yikes... that just sucks...

It is not even worth growing with that kind of risk.. or is it?

iloveMOM

Yeah it's worth risking it when I know I'm not gonna get caught. Rather people disagree or not my outlook on people getting caught is that they get too greedy. I'm not a greedy fucker, shit, the yield I'd get from 1 plant would satisfy me! but I have no regret, I just have a grudge. I dont find anything wrong with growing marijuana at all. It's just a plant that produces harmless flowers, it's America and the rest of the shit-witless Countries that give it a bad name.

Jdog7000
05-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm with Garden Knome.
There is no way of saying"I wont get caught"
You might.
And you are being greedy by puting your family at risk for a little weed.
No offense.

orangeman
05-16-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm with Garden Knome.
There is no way of saying"I wont get caught"
You might.
And you are being greedy by puting your family at risk for a little weed.
No offense.

Well I'll just try my best to not get greedy and try not to get caught, I mean some one has to do it right? And most of the people I know (including people on here) grow and they dont grow in large quantities and none of them have been caught yet.

smokincajun
05-17-2006, 02:14 AM
not sure if this has already been posted...my sis sent me a more thorough report with some awesome picture of the entrances to the "grow cave" I guess I deted them, but bottom line - every grower takes a risk. Just be smart!

http://www.southeasternoutdoors.com/outdoors/caving/marijuana-pot-cave.html

ps - he plead guilty to 3 counts, was sentenced to 18 years and will be eligible for parole in 5.

smokincajun
05-17-2006, 02:22 AM
not sure if this has already been posted...my sis sent me a more thorough report with some awesome picture of the entrances to the "grow cave" I guess I deted them, but bottom line - every grower takes a risk. Just be smart!

ps - he plead guilty to 3 counts, was sentenced to 18 years and will be eligible for parole in 5.

not to mention this dumbass got busted by splicing into the local power company's grid to supply his operation with the juice needed to run the lights - duh!!!!

OmegaVermelho
05-17-2006, 04:32 AM

To power the sophisticated lighting and climate control system that kept the caves temperature at 87 degrees the men had illegally spliced into county power lines.

That´s what i call dumb:rasta: :D

Jdog7000
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Picture this. You come home one night to find the police have handcuffed your mom and put her in a police car. You walk up and say. Let her go, This was my weed.
The police say "Doesn't Mateer" It's your Moms house and she's going to jail. They drive away with your mom. How woould you feel. Then they take her house away forever. Don't pay her for it. Just take it.
Now I don't think thats worth it. I love my Mom and would never put here at risk like that for a little weed.
That my friend is the meaning of greed. Even one plant.
But this is just my opinion. I just thought you should know what can happen.

the image reaper
05-17-2006, 02:52 PM
not to forget, sometimes the home is seized by the government and sold at auction ... highly unlikely with a small-timer, but why take a chance on someone else's home ? ... it would take a pretty shitty person to do something like that ... :(

orangeman
05-17-2006, 06:48 PM
As of now I dont plan to grow until I'm on my own anyways so the cops cant blame anyone else but also about the story smokincajun posted, notice half (if not all) of the time when growing operations gets busted on it's a large ammount growing like 100+, I'm only talking 2 to 4 plants at a time here xD. Not saying small time growers dont get caught but most of the time if they do it most of the time wont be the ferocious smell or high electricity bill, it'll be because they couldnt keep their lips shut or used the wrong light and burned their house down or somethin xD.

OmegaVermelho
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
It takes a pretty shitty law enforcement force to act like that....

"An old woman (69yo) was arrested yesterday in Braga (Portugal) for having a greenhouse with around 40 plants of cannabis, when confronted with the charges she said - I didn´t know what it was i got those seeds from a friend of mine that went to a trip to Marroco, and she told me it was tea.I have lots of other vegs planted in that greenhouse and had no idea i was breaking the law."
This old gramma was setenced to 18 months

Well i say aren´t these police forces, and the hole system totally fucked up???In my opinion - 4 sure

Jdog7000
05-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Yep, It ussually is the bigger growers. But you never know.

orangeman
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Yep, It ussually is the bigger growers. But you never know.

Your right about that, I'll just try to be careful....but like I said this one guy, I will keep his name anonymous but I did not fuckin know he grew weed lol. I just accidentally went in one of his apartment rooms and he has two pots with flourecent lights xD, should I suggest he gets a better light system or what? Btw I cant grow there because he's growin like 6 plants already. Do you guys think this is too much? I dont want him to get caught, I never knew this guy grew but I was suspicious about him being into marijuana, boy was I in for a surprise lol.