PDA

View Full Version : The forsale by you section is now gone.

Zandor
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
The new owners have removed the Forsale by U section of our forum.

FYI, it was not me.

The Grim Reefer
05-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Possibly trying to push the wrong crowd away from site traffic?

John Doe
05-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Wow.. that sucks... But then again.. the people who tried to sell weed should have just been banned instantly IMO....

What if the forum was sold to a cop!

Zandor
05-12-2006, 05:12 PM
That section was only for equipment, NO seeds - No MOM

latewood
05-13-2006, 08:21 AM
WOW...I guess we may be in for a rocky ride!?

What's next??? Did they cut anything else back, aside from the cultivation section?

Jdog7000
05-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Did anyone ever even use that????

Zandor
05-13-2006, 04:51 PM
It was young and the hits were picking up there. But it was just another part of the forum we had that others don't was more my point.

They are thinking of making most of the grow section into Sub forums and not the individual way it is now. I gave them my opinion and its up to them if they do that or not.

They have a plan for the site but I am not sure just what that plan exactly is at this time.

They are not saying much just yet. The one person we have had communication with seams fine.

I am just afraid it could end up looking like the local section with all the little links. I would not like that at all. I would like to see the cultivation section grow and improve as the site grows and member input increases.

I have no idea how they would do it but with this software that is about what you get with sub forums.

latewood
05-13-2006, 08:06 PM
If that is the case...This must be where business takes over and MMJ takes a back seat to commerce...

Who would've thought that you could take some money...start a website, then sell it for millions???

buy nothing, sell nothing, produce nothing...make a million!
Only in America...In the words of the immortal "Donnie Baker" I gotta go...

what no-one listens to BOB & TOM?

lw

hahaitsdoogle
05-31-2006, 06:13 PM
someone famous said

" its all about the benjamins "

The Grim Reefer
05-31-2006, 09:30 PM
If that is the case...This must be where business takes over and MMJ takes a back seat to commerce...

Who would've thought that you could take some money...start a website, then sell it for millions???

buy nothing, sell nothing, produce nothing...make a million!
Only in America...In the words of the immortal "Donnie Baker" I gotta go...

what no-one listens to BOB & TOM?

lw

LOL, so true LW.

Did you know the original Myspace founder paid nothing for the site?

All he did was offer people a place to connect and companies a place to put adverts.

Over 7 million people signed up when myspace hit big around june/july.

Myspace was then sold to the Fox corporation for 580 million dollars.